Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    :)

2. Cinderella
        +3   Like  

User deleted

So much for keeping the birth private. Not why I watch her channel. Glad the baby got here ok, but so many of these you tubers over share.

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Of course the birth would never be private! LOL! I noticed in one of her videos shortly after she found out she was pregnant, she said something along the lines of "this channel is not about her pregnancy". Well, she now has SEVEN videos that are thumbnailed specifically towards her pregnancy! Can we say that most youtubers are not authentic? They will lie simply to attract the attention and the views. Poor babies!

Sounds like she has had a rough recovery. Might be from all the fumes from her lack of protection doing all those home projects? Man, when I was pregnant, you wouldn't catch me near a can of paint! Even if it was watercolor! LOL! I even had my husband scrub the house with cleaners because of the strong smells. I think those things really do catch up with you at the end.

4. Cinderella

User deleted

I watched her latest video on invidious. What a boring video. She really has gotten so full
    Of herself hasn’t she? She basically walked around holding the baby and cleaned her bedroom. She just comes across as so conceited-so Holier than thou. IMO

5. Cinderella
        +2   Like  

User deleted

She’s over on IG showing off more grifted items. Don’t these YouTubers have any shame? Especially when they claim To be such good Christian’s. They are only out for what they can get for free. Her husband must feel so manly being an unemployed house husband. And with three kids no less. They must be sucking off the government teet because I don’t see how they make enough at YouTube to support a family of 5.

6.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cinderella @ 12/29/2021, 08:59 PM) 
    She’s over on IG showing off more grifted items. Don’t these YouTubers have any shame? Especially when they claim To be such good Christian’s. They are only out for what they can get for free. Her husband must feel so manly being an unemployed house husband. And with three kids no less. They must be sucking off the government teet because I don’t see how they make enough at YouTube to support a family of 5.

Did her husband quit his job? I stopped watching her not long after they bought the new house because every video was an ad, and after so many months of that, I was over it. I feel like I remember him having started a new job, which was why they had to get a new house. I guess that changed?

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I find her channel incredibly boring. I only watch because I think her husband is hot and I like watching him do things around the house, haha.

8. Cinderella
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (DisastrouslySingle @ 2/1/2022, 21:00) 
    QUOTE (Cinderella @ 12/29/2021, 08:59 PM) 

Did her husband quit his job? I stopped watching her not long after they bought the new house because every video was an ad, and after so many months of that, I was over it. I feel like I remember him having started a new job, which was why they had to get a new house. I guess that changed?

I can’t remember which video it was or how I heard, but I believe he quit his job right after they moved to the new house. He is a pilot (or getting there) and he rents a small plane from whoever he is taking lessons from) and him and Hannah have flown to “town” before for breakfast. He also does projects around the house. I think that’s all he does. Cant understand how they have enough money to take a Hawaii vacation and do all they do just on her YouTube money.

9.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just watched the big announcement video. They bought a house to flip. I saw this coming from a mile away.

10. Cinderella

User deleted

Yeah-I watched too. Doesn’t surprise me any either. Sounds like it won’t be just her and her husband doing the Reno’s. She said there was a contractor doing the Sheetrock. I’d like to know where they get all their money from. Neither one of them works.

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ashley? Is that you? LOL I got tilvacuumdouspart vibes immediately as I watched that video! At least Hannah was upfront in saying the plan is to re-sell and not to BnB it. Smart, IF they can pull it off like it sounds like is all planned. With a small baby, though, I think it will be tougher than they think. I wonder how many loans youtubers take? Did they take a PPP?

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Today's video. Sponsored by a fitness company?! Are they serious? First off, they must show off the baby. And how many rugs does ANYone even need??? I find so many of these YTers bying excessive rugs. What a waste of money and consumerism!

13. Cinderella

User deleted

Thanks. I saw she posted one today but didn’t think I could make it through another one of her videos.

14.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The cost of that exercise bike is CRAZY expensive.

15. Cinderella
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Taking another week off from “work” according to her IG. How the heck do they afford to live? He doesn’t work as far as I know. They have 3 kids and she only does YouTube -and isn’t even doing much there anymore. Boring when she does bother to do any videos.

96 replies since 21/11/2021, 21:52   21406 views