Hannah’s Happy Home

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I always thought her husband was like a pilot or something? Dont they fly often for “fun”?

2. Not Tom’s Cinderella

User deleted

QUOTE (cubanmeangirl @ 14/3/2022, 23:38) 
    I always thought her husband was like a pilot or something? Dont they fly often for “fun”?

Yeah they fly for fun but he supposedly doesn’t work. He quit his job awhile ago to “come home”. Another unemployed grifter.

3.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I had no idea! I guess I wasn't paying attention to that lately.

I didn't think YouTube was enough for her to support her entire family. She is popular but not THAT big.

What if he is a pastor? They have a salary usually...

4. Not Tom’s Cinderella

User deleted

QUOTE (cubanmeangirl @ 14/3/2022, 23:49) 

I didn't think YouTube was enough for her to support her entire family. She is popular but not THAT big.

If he is she’s never said that. And if you ask her what he does for work she will delete the question and ignore it. Must be some big secret or she’s embarrassed that they actually don’t work. Especially as little as she does on YouTube. No way its a full time “job”.

5.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I don't think they don't work period, but maybe he is a cop or another job you can't share publicly...

6. Not Tom’s Cinderella
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (cubanmeangirl @ 15/3/2022, 00:20) 
    I don't think they don't work period, but maybe he is a cop or another job you can't share publicly...

I can’t remember what he did before he quit to stay home but it wasn’t anything they had to keep secret. He looks like a farm boy but I don’t believe he did that either. Wish I could remember. She is very judgmental. She is another one of these can’t wear pants, can’t cut her hair, blah blah blah. Yet her husband can’t work outside the home. Double standards for sure.

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her husband was a full-time farmer. She would record her videos when he was at work long hours and he did not want to be on camera. But it seems ever since she hit 100K subscribers, he then left his job and worked full-time at home, which is very strange to me because I was SURE I remember watching one of her older videos where she talked about the long hair, skirts and the man being the breadwinner and head of the house. Well, how does that all tie in to their life right now? They bought that brick house which is a flip house and are spending a bunch of HANNAH'S YOUTUBE MONEY to pay for it!

Ironically, I cannot find that video on her channel any longer. She does have 10 "hidden" videos, which means she deleted a bunch probably to save face and to take back the messages she put out there in the first place. The hypocrisy with these yters is unreal. I've been watching her older videos recently, and there's some slips about him working in those, as well.

QUOTE (Not Tom’s Cinderella @ 3/14/2022, 11:57 PM) 
    QUOTE (cubanmeangirl @ 14/3/2022, 23:49) 

If he is she’s never said that. And if you ask her what he does for work she will delete the question and ignore it. Must be some big secret or she’s embarrassed that they actually don’t work. Especially as little as she does on YouTube. No way its a full time “job”.

Sponsors pay alot of money to get their brand out there! I've been looking that up, too. Plus, when people see a product a youtuber is using, they get curious and will click on their affiliate links and probably buy the product while also giving the youtuber a commission, depending on the price of the product. Youtubers are manipulators. It's literally their job to get you to want what they have so they can get paid. Sounds like alot of them are very successful which is why they do it. They could sit on their laurels for a year and still get a pretty penny for "not working"! But then they lose on the algorithms. Do a little research, and you can see just why some complain about how hard it is. It's tough to sell your soul to make a buck.

8.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Does anyone here know how much YouTube pays? I have always wondered that....

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cubanmeangirl @ 3/15/2022, 06:39 PM) 
    Does anyone here know how much YouTube pays? I have always wondered that....

How Much Does Hannah’s Happy Home Make on YouTube? Today I will take you through Hannah’s Happy Home and see how much she makes on YouTube.

Hannah's Happy Home is a lifestyle-based YouTube channel created by Hanna. Hanna is a 25-year-old Stay at home mom who loves to make videos about DIY, the Mommy life, cleaning and organization, shopping, hauls, cooking and other aspects of her everyday life.

►AdSense
    According to her channel’s social blade metrics she gets an average of 21,726 views per day. According to Income Stream Builders, her channel gets an average CPM of $3.47 as the content focuses on the lifestyle niche, while Looxcie puts her CPM between $5 and $8 because the channel is based in the US.

►Affiliate marketing
    She has affiliate marketing deals with Amazon, Ritual and Living spaces among other companies.

►Taxes
    She currently lives Elfrida, Arizona in the United States, so she will pay about $7,999 Federal tax $5,194 FICA tax, and $1,675 state tax.

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=UhOh,3/15/2022, 12:36 PM ?t=62333194&st=30#entry456495202]
    I was SURE I remember watching one of her older videos where she talked about the long hair, skirts and the man being the breadwinner and head of the house. Well, how does that all tie in to their life right now? They bought that brick house which is a flip house and are spending a bunch of HANNAH'S YOUTUBE MONEY to pay for it!

I saw that video too. But "biblically," even if it's her channel, she's likely giving up the money to her husband and letting him make all the decisions.

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    [QUOTE=nptod,3/15/2022, 07:21 PM ?t=62333194&st=30#entry456495868]
    QUOTE (UhOh @ 3/15/2022, 12:36 PM) 
    I was SURE I remember watching one of her older videos where she talked about the long hair, skirts and the man being the breadwinner and head of the house. Well, how does that all tie in to their life right now? They bought that brick house which is a flip house and are spending a bunch of HANNAH'S YOUTUBE MONEY to pay for it!

I saw that video too. But "biblically," even if it's her channel, she's likely giving up the money to her husband and letting him make all the decisions.

Oh, no doubt. But do you see how much shopping she does and how often she says "in my order", like when she talked about her article furniture in her latest video. She makes sure we know she is shopping alot, too. I'm sure Jaylon has his share for the house flipping materials. He's just not bragging about it.... yet.

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UhOh @ 3/15/2022, 01:33 PM) 
    Oh, no doubt. But do you see how much shopping she does and how often she says "in my order", like when she talked about her article furniture in her latest video. She makes sure we know she is shopping alot, too. I'm sure Jaylon has his share for the house flipping materials. He's just not bragging about it.... yet.

I haven't noticed, but that's because I only watch about 1 out of 20 of their videos. Once the house was mostly done, I was done too.

13.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So her son's names are Kyle Andrew, Owen Levi and Levi William. Is this common to have parents share middle names with first names? I never gave middle names to my kids, so I just wonder about those who do. Such a nice name, gotta use it twice! Huh? lol

Oh, and did anyone see her Article ad on her IG?! Talk about a YIKES in pricing! She's not very relatable with that kind of content! I think she and her family must be made of $.

14. Rumpus Nail Polish
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (UhOh @ 17/3/2022, 20:58) 
    So her son's names are Kyle Andrew, Owen Levi and Levi William. Is this common to have parents share middle names with first names? I never gave middle names to my kids, so I just wonder about those who do. Such a nice name, gotta use it twice! Huh? lol

Oh, and did anyone see her Article ad on her IG?! Talk about a YIKES in pricing! She's not very relatable with that kind of content! I think she and her family must be made of $.

My husband's first name is the same as his older brother's middle name. It's my MIL's father's name. Not too uncommon.

15.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Not Tom’s Cinderella @ 15/3/2022, 00:47) 
    QUOTE (cubanmeangirl @ 15/3/2022, 00:20) 

I can’t remember what he did before he quit to stay home but it wasn’t anything they had to keep secret. He looks like a farm boy but I don’t believe he did that either. Wish I could remember. She is very judgmental. She is another one of these can’t wear pants, can’t cut her hair, blah blah blah. Yet her husband can’t work outside the home. Double standards for sure.

didn't he start off working on farm, then he got a new job and they had to leave the house on the farm since he no longer worked there... this is how they eventually brought their house...

96 replies since 21/11/2021, 21:52   21411 views