Hannah’s Happy Home

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Another thing to take note on - the church they attend believe special needs/mental issues in people are demon possessed! Hannah really believes that?! Then again, I've never seen nor heard her bringing awareness of any kind to the special needs community, so maybe she does.

Talk about going down a rabbit hole every since she posted that link! None of it sounds remotely healthy. Health and wealth seems to be their main concern.

2.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Has anyone watched her latest house renovations? In her new video, the lazy editing is very obvious. Loud music, constant, and only a little quiet while she was yapping over it. Couldn't even watch the whole thing because it is that annoying!

3.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I stopped watching her when they started redoing what they just did. Money,money,money, everything is an ad.

4.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    "Hello everyone and welcome to Hannah's Happy Home. In today's video I am going to be working on some organization around our home and working at cleaning, organizing, and restocking the fridge, freezer, and pantry. And stay tuned until after the grocery haul because I'll be sharing how to enter the $100 giveaway I'm doing in today's video. So stay tuned until after the grocery haul to hear how to enter that giveaway."

Okay, is it just me, or does anyone else notice how she constantly repeats herself saying pretty much the same thing over and over again? It drives me freaking crazy!!

And yes, today is yet ANOTHER home organization video. How is is possible that someone needs to organize their home so frequently? Is she truly that horrible at organizing or is it that she is just reaching for the low hanging fruit (i.e., creating and spewing out the same content in her videos because her life is so boring or she is completely incapable of coming up with an actual new idea)? I also am not interested in seeing her regularly making sourdough bread or her baked granola. If we have seen this once, we have seen it a thousand times over!! And if truth be told, I really wasn't that interested in seeing it the first time.

Hannah and her entire channel are as boring as dry toast and I have all but lost interest. And she has repeatedly proven to me that she is no different than any other of the many YouTubers who don't reply to comments or answer questions left by subscribers | viewers. That is a huge turnoff for me because we are all important. And us watching your boring content and clicking the like button and engaging with you view comments and questions are what promotes your channel and ultimately puts money into your bank account. So it would do content creators like Hannah well to remember this simple fact, because without all of us you truly are left with nothing.

Also can I just say that I hate the paid promotions that so many content creators are falling into lately. It is nothing more than some free advertising for the company and I did not click on the video to watch that. She does these makeover and renovation type videos using items that were sent to her for free which is not reality for those of us watching the video. If we are making over or renovating a space within our homes we are having to pay for every single product we are using. So these makeovers and renovations are not truly budget friendly for her average viewer.

5.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Agree 100%. Today's video was a joke.

6.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Maybe it is just me, but does anyone else ever question whether there remodeling work is being properly inspected by a licensed building inspector? I have never once heard her ever mention this being done and yet they are doing electrical and plumbing work. And whether you are good at these things or your are not, there are quite often building codes that are required to be followed depending upon where you live. And work needs to be inspected throughout various stages of the process to ensure the work is being done correctly and in accordance with safety and building codes.

7.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Yet another video where she latches onto a word or phrase and repeats it ad nauseum. I find it to be utterly annoying when she repeats the same crap over and over again. I got it the first time in today's video that she was starting her spring cleaning and that she made a stupid list of the things she wanted to do. The list then popped up onto the screen yet she felt the need to repeat exactly what the list already told us. And I think if she said the words "Spring Cleaning" one time then she probably said it 100 times over. This woman seriously bugs the snot out of me!!

96 replies since 21/11/2021, 21:52   21412 views