Anonymous
    Here we go!

2.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IDES, what's the tea on she & hubs moving to Austria? Are they gonna take their dog?

3.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    Yay! Thanks for adding this!

Here's this weirdo drinking coffee in a graveyard, like we all do on a typical autumn day.
    Attached Image
    Capture

4.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m not sure about this Austria move. She talked about it one day on Stories. How they had a lot more to do because the govt there needs more documentation since she is self-employed. They have a lawyer helping them. I haven’t seen her talk about it since though.

5.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I heard moving to Australia is hard even before Covid. I think she is a full-time YT now.

6.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she's now a FT YTer too. I think she used to teach English online to kids in China.

Kind of surprised that they're thinking of Europe even though it fits in more with her cottagecore aesthetic. I thought maybe they'd choose Asia since her sister is there.

7.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She posted back in late summer or early fall that’s she’s a FT YTer now. Her latest video she says why she and her hubby sleep in separate rooms.

And, uh, I know this is HORRIBLY mean but “holy teeth, Batman!”

8.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    All of our previous posts on the other thread... hope this isn't too obnoxious...

SPOILER (click to view)
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 11/3/2021, 06:49 PM)
    I didn’t think they were married yet, just engaged. Hmmm…. Curiouser and curiouser

QUOTE (Breakdown @ 11/3/2021, 08:10 PM)
    The Knot says they got married December 29, 2015.

This video is from a second YT channel they have?!?! Goes with that adopting Facebook photo I posted above. 2018.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iduqoPdJ7fY

Also:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBLSZK0LCug

She looks so much better without the Anne Shirley hair.

QUOTE (Breakdown @ 11/3/2021, 08:35 PM)
    Also she made a music video documenting her sister going away on her Mormon mission. Desiree has a whole Vimeo channel too.

https://vimeo.com/96149775

QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 11/3/2021, 08:44 PM)
    Wow

She looked a lot better then. I wonder if they’re still trying to adopt?

QUOTE (Breakdown @ 11/6/2021, 05:39 PM)
    Did I scare off BerthaGene with my Darling Desi digging? :lol: It was all so weird and so I kept digging more :lol: I missed my calling to be a private eye!

I guess Mormons can kiss before getting married? I have no idea. This was from a whole video she did before he went off on his mission. Pity the poor Italian Roman Catholics who had to put up with his proselytizing for two whole years or whatever :lol:

1_87

QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 11/6/2021, 07:49 PM)
    She’s SO different now than she was.

QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 11/6/2021, 09:09 PM)
    LMAO, this weird-ass shit scared me off. Wacko.

QUOTE (Breakdown @ 11/7/2021, 10:37 AM)
    I just think it's so strange how Darling Desi / Desiree Moore has all this evidence on the internet of her former devout Mormon content all the way down to announcing her & her husband's plans to adopt a baby from west Africa even though their religion cult is racist and now she's swung in another direction of white girl aEsThEtIc cottagecore Peter Pan syndrome wannabe Anne Shirley who doesn't share a bedroom with her husband :lol: and who doesn't directly address her Mormonism now despite all the evidence easily found. She probably doesn't want to lose her fanbase. She's pulling in nearly $3,000/mo on Patreon alone. Maybe some of them are dumb enough to think she's in the non Mormon minority and don't put 2 + 2 together seeing that her PO box is in Provo, home of Brigham Young University :lol: OK I'm done :rolleyes:

QUOTE (Lenore @ 11/16/2021, 10:26 PM)
    I am oddly fascinated by Darling Desi. Maybe Jennifer Ross can copy her, I am sure she would love the idea of a husband sleeping in a different room. I would be so sad if I was sleeping in a separate room than my husband but I can be a bit of a hussy so that's that.

QUOTE (Breakdown @ 11/18/2021, 02:56 PM)
    OK same here Lenore. I'm watching Darling Desi as a sociological study :lol: I'm oddly fascinated too and I can't turn away.

QUOTE (Lenore @ 11/18/2021, 10:37 PM)
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 11/18/2021, 08:56 PM) 
    OK same here Lenore. I'm watching Darling Desi as a sociological study :lol: I'm oddly fascinated too and I can't turn away.

Same! I will study and snark with you.

QUOTE (Breakdown @ 11/30/2021, 06:57 PM)
    Darling Desi / Desiree's sister also has a YT channel, Cheri Moore. She lives in Korea.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gq1QDhU3iY

QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 11/30/2021, 07:30 PM)
    Did you see she and her husband want to move to Austria? Is there enough for us to have a thread?

QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 11/30/2021, 08:03 PM)
    The sister seems like she has a slightly better grasp on reality.

Meanwhile, Anne, I mean Desi, is putting on headphones to listen to nature sounds while drinking water out of a mug and shilling Brooklinen in her latest video. :10:

I would love a thread about this wackadoodle.

jpg

png

9.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So I guess our favorite cottagecore not-so-secret Mormon isn't doing Vlogmas? She's probably the only one I'd watch at this point.

10.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 12/2/2021, 02:24 AM) 
    So I guess our favorite cottagecore not-so-secret Mormon isn't doing Vlogmas? She's probably the only one I'd watch at this point.

Same!

Why would you sleep in a separate room from your husband if you become a full-time Youtuber?

11.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have no idea why they sleep in separate bedrooms. I get it if someone has really bad insomnia and needs a second room to escape to, though, but that doesn't sound like their setup :dunno:

I really wish she was doing Vlogmas! Her wintery videos from last year at this time were good. Now that she's a full-time YTer I wonder why she didn't want to do it. Not everything has to be perfectly cottagecore to the nth degree like it's a movie set.

12.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She said in her latest morning routine video, when she was talking about the new bedding, that she and her hubby take sleeping well seriously which is why they sleep separately. 🤔

13.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes but I'm not sure that's the WHOLE truth though. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 indeed!

Have to laugh at why I even care! Just being extra nosy :lol:

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 12/4/2021, 08:07 PM) 
    Yes but I'm not sure that's the WHOLE truth though. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 indeed!

Have to laugh at why I even care! Just being extra nosy :lol:

I am nosy about it as well! For a full-time YouTuber, she sure does put out content slowly. She must be on the Jen Ross schedule (Desi's content is better though).

15.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 12/4/2021, 09:37 AM) 
    I have no idea why they sleep in separate bedrooms. I get it if someone has really bad insomnia and needs a second room to escape to, though, but that doesn't sound like their setup :dunno:

I really wish she was doing Vlogmas! Her wintery videos from last year at this time were good. Now that she's a full-time YTer I wonder why she didn't want to do it. Not everything has to be perfectly cottagecore to the nth degree like it's a movie set.

I think that's her issue. She's way overdone in general and her videos are nice to look at, but a glimpse at her real life would be interesting too. I followed her on Instagram thinking she might post there more often, nothing since October. Strange.

I wonder what people think when they see her out prancing through the woods like this.
    Attached Image
    Capture

189 replies since 1/12/2021, 02:05   75900 views