« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    They’re all moving to the same place? I haven’t been keeping up with her because I was getting too annoyed.

What the hell is going on with her hair?

2.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Not sure. Wherever they're going, this family of attention whores won't keep the secret for long :dunno:

3.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Desi & husband are moving to New England. She hasn't said which state exactly (so lame! she said she'll say later) but she did say the coast so I'm guessing Maine.

I'm so close to not caring much anymore, just mainly am not interested in seeing her squealing over every "cute" New England thing.

Oh and her sister Paris put her IG back on private :goodbye_smiley_emoticon: :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

4.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I had her latest video on in the background the other day. She said she’s going to be her true self. One of the ways is to unapologetically cuddle with her teddy bears in bed. Why do I feel like there is no romance and “sexy time” in their marriage? :very-sad-smiley-emoticon:

5.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wonder if they're going to continue to have separate bedrooms in the new home :lol:

OMG I missed that bit about the teddy bear -- is she naming it Jasper? :scared-smiley-emoticon:

Why does her true adult self need to sleep with a teddy bear?

I might have to go back and listen to this true self crap... is it your true self when you're performing for the internet?

6.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm back, I just couldn't stomach the whole thing. But I took notes on what she mentioned she was going to focus on this year (the part that I watched):

-no interest in keeping up with the news
    -cuddle with furbabies
    -living a soft life*
    -wearing dresses in the snow**
    -pretending she's a main character in a fantasy story
    -sleeping with teddy bears
    -believing in magic
    -dyeing her hair the color it was in childhood, to remind her to be more childlike
    -reading fairytales
    -to grow or not grow out her bangs
    -a faerie collection book
    -weakness for sweets (her words)
    -Encourage my inner child. Do something every day that made little Desiree happy (her words)

*whatever the fuck that is
    **it looked like she was wearing a summer dress, with tights

The little girl stuff is too much. All of this added together is too much. What didn't she mention, is what I want to know.

Would she still have this oddball fascination with being a little girl again if they had gone through with the adoption of a token African baby a few years ago? Sorry if that's harsh, but it makes me wonder.

I really don't understand the rejection of adult life. Being an adult doesn't mean you can't have fun! Did she have some kind of childhood trauma with a capital T and now she's trying to reparent herself? or something? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon: and make money off it?

7.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She certainly doesn’t need to be reminded to be more childlike :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

I just can’t believe this is an adult, married woman :20130930101758-5e972761:

8.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    I need to watch this disaster; it sounds like an absolute hot mess. How nice that she has the means to live a soft life :10: while so many others are struggling. Can't wait until she goes the Big Bertha route and leans into being gentle with herself and gets her ass dumped by her milquetoast husband.

9.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I always thought her husband leaned more into the other team and that they were very Morman? My childhood sucked so I do not understand wanting to go back in time.

10.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I agree. She’s either trying to heal from childhood trauma, or she’s trying to run away from adulthood because her childhood was a charmed life.

Either way her methods are so concerning. I do not understand it. I love being an adult. Lol…

She’s infantlising her life and it creeps me out. Next thing you know she will be drinking from a sippy cup.

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I like her although I can only watch her when in in that sweet, cozy mood lol.

I'll give her this though, I follow her on Instagram. She's 100 % transparent with patreon money and motives. She apologizes if she can't deliver a promise and makes good on a recompense. (I don't use patron for anyone) She's even had meet and greets with followers(unlike Bertha) at least 3x at no cost so...although she's got a niche in this world I only like to peek into, doesn't bother me she lives there lol.

12.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 2/5/2023, 04:54 PM) 
    I'm so close to not caring much anymore, just mainly am not interested in seeing her squealing over every "cute" New England thing.

Yup, just as I predicted, she's already called the RI town in which she (Jared's still in UT packing up she said earlier) has a furnished airbnb cute :20130930101758-5e972761:

It sounds like they don't know where they'll be moving once their airbnb is up. Why do they not think anything through and actually make plans like adults? Same thing with the stupid off-season sweatshirts. Oh right, because she wants to be a child again. Did they add another cat (the white one) to their collection? I can't keep up.

Has she ever refunded Patreon people? If you're well enough to go book shopping and do a meetup, you're well enough to do your job.

13.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, they got the white cat last Fall (I think it was). Apparently Binx (how original for a black cat) had some behavioral issues that their vet said could be solved with having another cat.

I can't believe they just up and decided they wanted to move to RI so she leaves with the animals and stays in an Air BNB because they don't even know where they are going to live. You know she only wanted to move so she could feel more like she's in a Hallmark movie.

They certainly are not like the 30 somethings that I know.

14.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I live north of Boston, like literally 15 mins from Salem.She was up this way in the fall. I think Vermont or,Maine would suit her or upper New Hampshire. I don't see her staying in RI, but would lay odds she will do Salem for Halloween no matter where she decides.

15.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 14/2/2023, 23:24) 
    Yes, they got the white cat last Fall (I think it was). Apparently Binx (how original for a black cat) had some behavioral issues that their vet said could be solved with having another cat.

Oh crap. Well, what did I say last year! Binx was damn too young to be adopted! I'm actually not sorry for her; that's the shit you get when you separate kittens (and animals in general) from their parents and siblings too young >_<

189 replies since 1/12/2021, 02:05   76186 views