Attached Image
    unnamed (1)

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm here! Here's hoping she uploads another video tonight. The makeup tutorial was alright but not really my thing. I was hoping she'd be more chatty about her life.

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I kind of expected a better job on the makeup with all of the build up about how good she was at it. Probably going to be an unpopular opinion, but meh. The eyeliner was horrible, and the lashes looked like they were popping off or something. You should kimd of fill in where it's uneven from the lashes with your liner. Idk. I'm super anal about makeup when people are shoeing it on YouTube. Very anticlimactic, but she still looked great. Her hair is big, shiny, bouncy, and beautiful. I loooove that.

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm here! I agree with yall on her makeover video. I fell asleep 3x watching it. I would wake up and put it back to the spot I fell asleep. After the 3rd time I said to hell with it lol. She did look beautiful from what I saw on IG.

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I made spelling errors up there because I had a wild toddler on my lap, and it won't let me edit them. Forgive me, I'm not really dumb.🤣

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Shutupalready @ 13/12/2021, 23:25) 
    I made spelling errors up there because I had a wild toddler on my lap, and it won't let me edit them. Forgive me, I'm not really dumb.🤣

The joy of being a mommy. Dont you love it. 🥰🥰

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous

I am Bad about just typing then clicking send message and not reading what I posted til hours later. 🙃

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Crazybunch @ 13/12/2021, 23:59) 

I am Bad about just typing then clicking send message and not reading what I posted til hours later. 🙃

Haha yeah, I looked and was like wtf. Trying to type on the fly while doing mom and Housewife things. Blam! Typo city.

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I agree with the make-up. I fast forward through a lot of it, and the eyeliner was super messy, she tried....probably did better than I would do. I just use concealer, powder, mascara and lipstick! lol....

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Commenting so I can get notifications! :giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emotico

13.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Window21 @ 14/12/2021, 00:39) 
    I agree with the make-up. I fast forward through a lot of it, and the eyeliner was super messy, she tried....probably did better than I would do. I just use concealer, powder, mascara and lipstick! lol....

Me too! I can't stand alot of crap on my face. They put a moisturizer, primer, then all sorts of things. It's way too much. Did she do that? I passed out so I didn't see if she did. I just saw her I think prime her face and that's it.

QUOTE (EmmaSwan @ 14/12/2021, 00:48) 
    Make up doesn’t interest me at all! If it wasn’t Merina I wouldn’t watch!🤣 I agree I thought maybe she would talk about her life in this video but almost all of it was about hair and make up. Which is fine because I’d be one of the ones watching if she were counting beans lol. man it sure does feel good to give back to your grandparents. Mine practically raised us and I always feel a sense of proudness when I am able to help them out or get them something nice. You can tell that was a proud moment for her as she should be!! Does anyone else shop for their siblings now that they are grown with families of their own. Her brother wanted vans and Vans are expensive lol we used to do secret Santa for us siblings because I have 6 siblings and we all have big families. We just buy for the nieces and nephews! Christmas is expensive when you add in your own kids plus everyone else!😬

Yes we do. My husband likes to shop for the family not me. I'd rather shop online. He goes out to the malls and shops department stores. Not me hence my user name lol

14.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Makeup isn’t my thing either, but I still watched. I’m sure it’s hard trying to come up with Vlogmas content that will keep people interested. It would be fun to see her do some Christmas crafts with the kids or do a Q&A while she wraps presents.

I have one sibling and we still buy each other presents. She’s my little sister and I like that I can spoil her a bit. I’m sure Merina feels the same way.

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I didn't think Van's were that expensive. I would imagine she's wanting to make sure he's taken care of, and has a nice Christmas after spending the last 5 in the joint.

970 replies since 13/12/2021, 22:19   97095 views