Fearfully Created- Part 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I didn't realize ACE was about creationism. I pulled my daughter out of school in 6th grade because of bullying and lack of support from the school staff. I used Khan for 2 years then she went back to school for her high school years. She was ahead in her classes so she fit right in. I hope Merina is able to integrate other programs into their curriculum. She has said that she's raising her kids to be free thinkers.

2.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I wish we could get back to talking shit about you tubers and leave peoples religious beliefs alone.

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MomMomMom77 @ 13/1/2022, 03:14) 
    I wish we could get back to talking shit about you tubers and leave peoples religious beliefs alone.

I mean, these are the youtuber's beliefs, so....

4. Not Tom’s Cinderella
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Shutupalready @ 13/1/2022, 03:33) 

I mean, these are the youtuber's beliefs, so....

Exactly. She brought it up herself in her videos.

5.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    If YouTubers didn't talk about their beliefs all the time then we wouldn't be talking about them here either. If we have to hear them talk about them then we're allowed to talk about them too.

Religion and raising free thinkers don't usually go hand in hand.

6.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I recently subscribed to her channel I love her personality and how she’s with Shane and the kiddos very well behave which is refreshing I see she’s very sloppy(attire) and that trailer what a mess but when she cleans it up very nice the farmhouse decor and look is nice I wish she would get her teeth done those teeth are nasty I know her breathe is HOT the video with her not taking a shower and spraying herself with freezer was disturbing in a few of her videos she mention about not bathing I hope she’s not letting those kids walk around stinky one more things she can cut out the cooking videos that food looks like dog shit I’m sorry but I still enjoy watching her channel lmaoooooooo

7.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Oh, wow! Paislie Bradley really doesn't have any home decor, her walls are all empty and boring and soulless. I almost miss word art looking at her house lol. It's so depressing. She seems really unhappy.

8.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think Paisley isn't depressed at all and she enjoys her simple life. I've watched her for a while and she's been the same.

Not everyone needs to go all out like the rest of the popular youtubers.

With more popularity you can expect more critique even here in the merina fan club thread.

9.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group
    Burning My Neck with Bacon Grease at Waffhoe House

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Babygirl22825 @ 13/1/2022, 03:53) 
    I recently subscribed to her channel I love her personality and how she’s with Shane and the kiddos very well behave which is refreshing I see she’s very sloppy(attire) and that trailer what a mess but when she cleans it up very nice the farmhouse decor and look is nice I wish she would get her teeth done those teeth are nasty I know her breathe is HOT the video with her not taking a shower and spraying herself with freezer was disturbing in a few of her videos she mention about not bathing I hope she’s not letting those kids walk around stinky one more things she can cut out the cooking videos that food looks like dog shit I’m sorry but I still enjoy watching her channel lmaoooooooo

She’s working on her teeth. She got a bunch of rotten teeth pulled. Now her husband is going to get his 13(!!!) cavities fixed up. After that she will remove the rest of her teeth and get dental implants. Her mentioning her bathing schedule grosses me out too but she has mentioned recently that she really is trying to be better about her hygiene. I hope so. The kids never look dirty to me though and if kids weren’t being bathed regularly I feel like we would notice because kids are gross and they attract the dirt, I swear mine do at least lol

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I notice that too, about the kiddos. Their hair is never greasy looking and they always look clean.

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Plinkandtwink @ 13/1/2022, 06:38) 
    I think Paisley isn't depressed at all and she enjoys her simple life. I've watched her for a while and she's been the same.

Not everyone needs to go all out like the rest of the popular youtubers.

With more popularity you can expect more critique even here in the merina fan club thread.

though she may not be depressed, she is lazy. I started watching her in 2019. I stopped last year. Her singing in a baby voice and dancing put me over the edge. She states she doesn't want to lose weight- but her lower legs are almost purple from bad circulation. She can't bend over, uses other furniture cushions to sit on because hers are flat from her weight. 🥺 yet, most of her videos revolve around her eating & drinking. In 2020? posted a video and there was like 11 pizza boxes stacked for trash.. smh..both kids are overweight.magnolia is her daughter. She spends her days on computer..its not a great situation. Paisley said she doesn't send them because CPS was involved with things that happened & school reported it. That's when they moved and started homeschooling. She isn't a teacher by any means. Did she ever switch out refrig?? Her mom work at a scrap yard. She got Paisley an extra refrig and it was bigger so they were going to switch places. 2 months later it was the same. Some excuse about waiting on her mom to move it...smh..I was like damn girl, you & hubby move it!

12.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    She definitely needs to lose weight She's headed for an episode of my 600 pound life soon. I'm sorry but nobody's happy at that weight.

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wonder what "things" happened to get CPS involved?

14.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Yeah it's a little scary when people move to avoid CPS and then isolate their children so they don't get caught for doing whatever the hell it was they were doing last time.

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    But what waaaaas iiiiiiiit?

970 replies since 13/12/2021, 22:19   97084 views