Rack of black in her swampy shack telling lies & hoarding crap. Balding head, frail & old DumbD1 is a vacuous bore. Pt. 71

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks to WhatcuwantCurlinda for the title!

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    :hearty-laugh:

3.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Perfect title :hearty-laugh:

4.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    LOL - yep that's Lisa.

As far as her family - I feel like she is totally manipulative which I imagine is a trait of a narcissist.

I guess we'll be getting her Christmas haul very soon - more used jewelry from the parents, another designer handbag "from Jawn" and some weird thing from her brother. Honestly why should she be getting a gift or giving a gift to any of these people at this point?

5.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Some families seem to enjoy the ritual of a gift. In these times, it does take some peoples minds off the world issues, which is a good thing.
    Since 1985, we have been doing a small gift exchange between the (local) sister in laws in my husbands family. Its the thrill of the hunt, the thrill of doing something different, for all these years too! You take seven of the same item and come home with seven different items.
    Its fun to come up with something and hear the others exclaim, they NEVER thought of this or that! All these years and there has not been a repeat. I almost bought puzzles this year, and the website would not let me checkout, so I nixed the idea. As it was someone did do puzzles, so I can only be thankful about not being able to check out.
    I do not know how the Duncan-Gertz clan thinks or does not think about gift giving. I did find Lisa's remark about Wheel and Brooke not getting gifts to be rude, strange, and just plain crazy, last year!

6.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 12/22/2021, 02:43 PM) 
    Some families seem to enjoy the ritual of a gift. In these times, it does take some peoples minds off the world issues, which is a good thing.
    Since 1985, we have been doing a small gift exchange between the (local) sister in laws in my husbands family. Its the thrill of the hunt, the thrill of doing something different, for all these years too! You take seven of the same item and come home with seven different items.
    Its fun to come up with something and hear the others exclaim, they NEVER thought of this or that! All these years and there has not been a repeat. I almost bought puzzles this year, and the website would not let me checkout, so I nixed the idea. As it was someone did do puzzles, so I can only be thankful about not being able to check out.
    I do not know how the Duncan-Gertz clan thinks or does not think about gift giving. I did find Lisa's remark about Wheel and Brooke not getting gifts to be rude, strange, and just plain crazy, last year!

I do get what you are saying - I love to give gifts too. It sounds like you put alot of thought into your gift giving to others unlike Lisa who just puts thought into gift giving for herself...

7.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    HONESTLY ... I'm interested seeing more atrocious holiday tablescapes and her attempt to justify them (minimalism or dumbdumbdom) while we all know it is because she has a no class or taste. Even that pretend designer bailed on her.

SECONDLY ... I'm curious to see how Jawn will cook and serve holiday fare while keeping only the Wal Mart steak and China shrimp for Sleeza so that she's not tempted to eat a green bean! Lies, lies, lies...it'll all be lies! :45:

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    👍🏻

9.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Love the title. :jolly-smiley-emoticon:

10.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I am nauseous just thinking about her " What I got for Christmas video". If she had a lick of sense, she would not do those. I think people are starting to catch on to her GREEDY,SELFISH,COLD HEARTED WAYS, and that video just might turn more people off. Her ratings seem to be below normal..... :) Lisa should of hung up Youtube years ago, now her channel it is just a cesspool........

11.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Aw my first title, thank you!

Also Credit to rjfox for the must have “rack of black” portion :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (merhaba23 @ 12/22/2021, 10:51 AM) 
    I am nauseous just thinking about her " What I got for Christmas video". If she had a lick of sense, she would not do those. I think people are starting to catch on to her GREEDY,SELFISH,COLD HEARTED WAYS, and that video just might turn more people off. Her ratings seem to be below normal..... :) Lisa should of hung up Youtube years ago, now her channel it is just a cesspool........

Yep, I say it all the time, when you begin to feel the burnout and lack of enthusiasm, from yourself or others, it's time to back out. Leave them while they love you and are only full of fond memories. Once they do not like you, it's what they will recall.
    Of course greed is what drives Lisa, so she is going to go up in smoke, if need be, while surrounded by only "haters", if it means one more final penny into her bank account.

13.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    If you watch her video, The Real Me/ It’s not about the winged liner, etc… it is the epitome of narcissism!! She even refers to her being the only woman in Willmington, NC to know what a Bottega Veneta bag is!! That video is so shallow and infantile!! She’s beyond help.

14. Sickafliar
        +15   Like  

User deleted

How can she look forward to any occasion when she orders online or buys things at the store every single day?? luxuries, not necessities for herself? every. damn. day. every. waking. minute. She probably gets at minimum one package per day. How could anything be exciting for her? She gets what she wants ALL THE TIME. That is things for herself that can be purchased. She never ever gets peace, though. She's in a constant state of want, panic, greed.

15.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Lisa's channel is mentally challenged. :jawdrop: (No disrespect to the real mentally challenged.)

939 replies since 22/12/2021, 08:44   80525 views