Rack of black in her swampy shack telling lies & hoarding crap. Balding head, frail & old DumbD1 is a vacuous bore. Pt. 71

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I googled the ring her parents bought her for Christmas while I’m binging Dexter for the 5th time. They run anywhere from $4-$8,000. Even if they bought it at an estate consignment shop, I suspect they paid at least $2000 for the ring alone. I said it before and I’ll say it again, her parents are enablers. They’ll never get her help.

2.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I still can't believe how much money she spends on herself right and left. $3,000 for that handbag right after Christmas? Was she not happy with her gift from Jawn so she had to buy herself a gift? She spends so much money on herself that it must not even feel special. Is Jawn some kind of Bitcoin genius? I just don't get how these two country bumpkins in Wilmington have that much money to spend.

I can't believe she has any subscribers even left. She is completely unrelatable to most people. Most people don't drop money right and left like she does.

3.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    From the back she looks like a grandma with a wig on at a nursing home, and they told her that Bingo in the big hall is in 15 mins and she is trying to find an outfit to wear to go play with the rest of the bunch!

4.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    How many freaking pairs of jeans does one person need?!?! She is so pathetic!

5.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 1/1/2022, 01:33) 
    Lisa start living and stop shopping.

That simple task is unreachable for her and that is one really, really sad existence.

But anyhow, happy 2022 to everyone and just let’s be happy we are not her 🥳

6.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (HazelEyes @ 31/12/2021, 02:35) 
    My mother went to the grocery store today
    & Just threw on a hat & coat on (over sweatpants & t-shirt) before she left.

My mother just said,

"I like (in the winter) that I can just throw on a hat & a coat (over my clothes)

and I don't have to fix my hair & Dress Up." LM*O

I dont want to offend anyone but can we please keep posts about lisa?

7.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ducky @ 1/1/2022, 06:53 AM) 
    QUOTE (HazelEyes @ 31/12/2021, 02:35) 
    My mother went to the grocery store today
    & Just threw on a hat & coat on (over sweatpants & t-shirt) before she left.

My mother just said,

"I like (in the winter) that I can just throw on a hat & a coat (over my clothes)

and I don't have to fix my hair & Dress Up." LM*O

I dont want to offend anyone but can we please keep posts about lisa?

😎 My post was 'kind of meant' for Lisa too.
    (I meant that in the winter: GUCCI slippers & a $5,000.- Chanel purse are probably not necessary items
    to go get a diet soda at a fast food drive-thru.

Lately, I've been taking to a break from almost all of LLD1 videos.

8.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am so bored with Lisa these days, so I spent a short amount of time going back and reading some of our posts. And, ya'all, we're writing the same thing over and over and over. Myself included!!

I did find this post from 2018, thankfully it did not come true. Or, who knows maybe it did and she whipped an old hanger out and took care of matters. Screenshot__195_

9.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Another freaking bag???? Didn't she just buy a slew of expensive designer bags about a month ago? None of them are particularly unique and I don't think any of them justify the price tag. The Gucci doesn't do it for me either-it's not hideous but it's def. not worth 3 grand. She really does have a sickness, she's just desperately spending $$ to try to fix something and it's clearly not working.
    I don't generally have an issue with how people spend their money, Lord knows I'd have a much fatter bank account if I didn't love shoes, bags, clothes, jewelry, and books. My purchases are not expensive like hers and I make it a point to use what I have (lol justification). I also just switched from a very casual job to an office job, so I actually do have somewhere to wear my nicer things. Lisa does not have an active social life, outside interests, or a job so all those high end blazers, pumps, etc are useless.
    I'm not tuning out though, her issues are fascinating to watch and I always feel better about myself-like someone else posted glad I'm not her.

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She’s flashed that Louis Vuitton wallet before but I don’t think she ever talked about it. I like it and wish she showed the details 🤷🏼‍♀️ The red zipper one John “bought” her, she did talk about and how much she didn’t like it multiple times.

11.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wishing everyone a Happy & Healthy New Year!🥂

To be fair, and I say this with the upmost respect, most of the posters on this thread (and others) do digress and talk about themselves or bring up other influencers. I don’t think anyone should be singled out on this. We do try to stick to the topic at hand but anyone who has been here for a while knows how most of us enjoy having a “conversation” which goes further than discussing Lisa. Lisa has become so boring that we would rather talk about other things, 😄

For example, I don’t like talking about the son because I feel sorry for the kids generally, so I usually scroll on by. I get that it’s part of the conversation and Lisa’s world and I’ve said myself that I think she’s a bad parent for several reasons. So I get that that could be part of the conversation.

Watching Lisa, even for the train wreck is getting old. As someone has said she he’s getting so boring. What I really despise the most is how it’s always about her, I, she says over and over again. Asking everyone what they think she should wear, trying on clothes, the conversations are always about HER. Honestly I don’t care how people spend their money, but her greed and selfishness is sooo over the top. Another bag ,now $3300. For what? To go through a drive-through fast food joint? She keeps talking about her flat ass. Maybe if she ate healthy and did some exercise it wouldn’t be that way. I agree her saying this over and over is probably in preparation of More plastic surgery.🙄

Another ring she got from her parents for Christmas. Why do they keep buying her these rings? And plants from her brother? . Every day is Christmas for her. Although there was no talk of the holidays other than what SHE got. Did anyone else wonder why she showed the dining room table and only four people could sit at it? Why wouldn’t she buy a larger dining room table? She had to separate people at different tables for Christmas dinner? Makes no sense. She could have fit everybody at a table for 8-10.

I’m so tired of her videos about what SHE GOT this week and I want to showwww Youuuuuui!

So why do I watch?🤷‍♀️ if it’s not for the train wreck anymore , maybe I need to reevaluate myself🤣

12.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I enjoy our occasional “conversations” about ourselves outside of Lisa. And I don’t have anyone else I can gossip about the same things I’m feeling. I think I mostly still watch her for when she says anything off the wall. I have only bought a couple things she’s reviewed over the last 8 years I’ve watched her.

13.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I agree her videos are boring and self centered. No one wants to here about her endless purchases of clothing, shoes, bags, etc… it’s so shallow and materialistic. Lisa do you really need a Gucci bag when you have absolutely NO WHERE to take it?!? I’m actually embarrassed for you! No one can tell that you are wearing designer clothes or carrying a designer bag from the drive thru or the check out line at Walmart!!!
    Attached Image
    3AAF0630-53A5-4844-97DE-DCFAEF865840

14.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    THIS!!!!
    Attached Image
    271C755F-582E-4D77-93D8-A91F59476F8C

15.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Pinkgirl @ 1/1/2022, 19:27) 
    THIS!!!!

Like 👍

I wonder if she really thinks that people, that anyone cares how she looks, what she wears (other than maybe a second of thought when she’s going by like „too much make make-up“ or „what’s wrong with that hair“).

939 replies since 22/12/2021, 08:44   80657 views