Rack of black in her swampy shack telling lies & hoarding crap. Balding head, frail & old DumbD1 is a vacuous bore. Pt. 71

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I really think in Lisa's world, she believes that everyone is fascinated with her. They can't wait to see what she buys and tries on. She is so delusional. She is literally living in a make-believe fantasy land. She sits in a room by herself talking to a camera and trying on clothes to wear nowhere. It is like she is playing grown up Barbie, getting dressed and ready to go out but never actually going out.

Also, why do her parents keep on getting her those huge statement rings? Where does she wear them? I would find them totally unpractical for every day life. Maybe for a party or evening out, but we all know she never does either of those.

2.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Upmost respect?!😀 sorry, * utmost….

3.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I feel like her parents like to keep her illusion alive. Maybe its a way to ensure she never tells or realizes some bizarre truth about them, her childhood, or something/someone else. Her mom certainly managed to deeply plant the idea of "put those bad thoughts out of your head, and the world will be fine" into Lisa's brain. Is it illusional delusion or delusional illusion?

1. Illusion pertains to unreal vision. Delusion can be said to be a false belief.
    2. Illusion can be said to be one that fools the mind and delusion is something one perceives to be truth even after other contradict it.
    3. Illusion pertains to the mind and delusion pertains to belief
    4. Illusion can be termed as perceptual disturbance, delusion can be called as belief disturbance
    5. Illusion is something that is caused by outside influence, but delusion is caused by one’s feelings.

4.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Pinkgirl @ 1/1/2022, 19:27) 
    THIS!!!!

This!!!!
    I didn't think she could beat last year's cluster of what the hell but she managed to do it. Only Liesa could turn the Holidays in the middle of a pandemic into a personal crisis of how upset she is about not being able to dress a rectangle. I'm sure her community had Holiday events and light displays but she seemingly ignored it all. I don't think Lisa knows who her viewers are and we know for a fact she doesn't know what they want to see. Lisa now does the older, hick version of HRH videos. I will give Alex credit for going full throttle with her narcissism and not trying to sugar coat it like Lisa. Also, for giving a damn about the quality of her videos. One thing that has never changed with Lisa is her laziness, she just can't be bothered to put the effort forth.

5.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rockster @ 1/1/2022, 20:16) 
    I really think in Lisa's world, she believes that everyone is fascinated with her. They can't wait to see what she buys and tries on. She is so delusional. She is literally living in a make-believe fantasy land. She sits in a room by herself talking to a camera and trying on clothes to wear nowhere. It is like she is playing grown up Barbie, getting dressed and ready to go out but never actually going out.

Lisa is stuck in the old YouTube world where people used it an outlet to make friends and share things with those friends. Of course those channels still exist but they're very niche. Lisa wants to hang with the luxury pseudo model channels and it's not going to happen. It could have happened many moons ago if she put in the work but she didn't want a "career". She just wanted the easy money and the drama of being the pretty "girl" being "hated" on and defended by her followers. I think she has lost a lot of her luxury followers that she could dazzle with her purchases. I don't think she's happy with her remaining audience.

6.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    hello bakers, long time no post. :). spending NYD on the couch reading back thru the forum, boy howdy, has she not changed. So many things just either crack me up or make me roll my eyes so far to the back of my head, i fear they may get stuck there. lol. i have so many thoughts, but LLD1 is just not worth it, so i'll only go into a couple - I only watch about 1 in 3 of her vids, i can only take so much. I am embarrassed to say i enjoy watching this trainwreck sometimes.

she said a while back she wants to show everything she buys in 3 (or was it 4) different ways to wear it, lololol,here it is over leggings, here it is over jeans, here it is with a faux fur.... so creative....LOLOL. I just thought that was so funny.

also for a good laugh, turn on the CC on her vids, and you can see how little she says, and how little she makes sense, it's almost like she has adhd and/or attention deficit, hyperactivity, impulsive disorder. (almost like???, pretty clear that she does). She is so inarticulate, it's painful. literally, like word after word after word, like vomit, and nothing makes sense.

LLD1's greatest hits, whatever happened to the purple fake rolex, or the beach canopy (did she ever use it), the fancy sparkly zara dresses she bought, all 500 of them, or the sesame street faux furs, also has she hung out with her good friends and neighbors ben and jen, lol.

I really thought B was on the right track when i read that she was working at a restaurant (good skill building for a youngster), but my god, those implants are horrible. she, or rather her mom wrecked her figure, and what kind of F'd up mother stuffs her daughter full of silicon anyway. before college, before B even has had a change to mature a little bit. I always thought LLD1 was a joke, one that you cannot look away from, but this.......i'm sorry, but this makes me not only dislike her, but hold her in complete utter contempt, so disgusting, just the lowest class of person ever.

also, i been meaning to come here and talk about the reading i have been doing on bitcoin, which has got to be the biggest ponzi scheme in the history of all ponzi schemes, if you can believe this, one bitcoin is now going for $47,000 US, not kidding. The first people to be involved with bitcoin are making buckets of money and the rest are poor and scrambling to catch up. PONZI SCHEME. Anyway the main points i have gotten from my reading, and i don't pretend to be an expert by any means, is that it will never take over the US dollar, there is not enough electricity in the world to power it, the bubble will eventually burst, and (most important here), people use it to launder money. I have no doubt the expensive lavish spending is to launder Yawns bitcoin mining, and the income is not reported to the IRS. (we will know how true this is if it strikes a nerve with LLD1, if she says something about it, but someone should report her to the IRS)

anyway, hope everything is well with y'all, happy new year from my couch in sub zero freezing Seattle :)

7.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I realize Lisa no longer has an audience everyone has left the building. The ones that remain like trainwreck - shes so boring.

8.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    That jumpsuit...please. She's not styling it, she's just putting on stuff with it.

Typical Lisa. She's talking about her size again...

9.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    If john is raking it in with Bitcoin, I suggest they both should be rocking money away and/or paying off that worter home.

Such waste is very depressing and aggravating at this time.

10.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rockster @ 1/1/2022, 20:16) 
    I really think in Lisa's world, she believes that everyone is fascinated with her. They can't wait to see what she buys and tries on. She is so delusional. She is literally living in a make-believe fantasy land.

https://youtu.be/l6DOGITIfAY 😂

11.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So stand a half mile away from the camera and put black on black on black. That makes sense. :bright-idea-smiley-emoticon:

And tell me she did not say she was online buying more jeans. I know she didn’t pull the trigger, but she will. The wastefulness isn’t cute.

12. Raphaela58
        +15   Like  

User deleted

Lately I’ve really been trying not to judge anyone, i try to say nothing if I can’t say anything nice but Lisa makes that impossible.

Looking in the mirror……”let me check my vibe”
    Is she 13 years old?

Let me check my vibe….oh please!!!!🙄

13.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    For the new year I am trying to be more positive,

QUOTE (Raphaela58 @ 2/1/2022, 00:10) 
    Lately I’ve really been trying not to judge anyone, i try to say nothing if I can’t say anything nice but Lisa makes that impossible.

Looking in the mirror……”let me check my vibe”
    Is she 13 years old?

Let me check my vibe….oh please!!!!🙄

I was just thinking for the new year I am trying to be more positive, but yes she makes it very hard…
    (1) I think Lisa should consult with Erin Busbee for advice on jeans. (Yes I know Erin is athletic and skis, but they probably wear the same size).
    (2) I liked her Kate Spade fanny pack a lot. I have a similar one that was probably a lot less money,but it’s great for taking walks and shopping.l

14.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s Hammer Time! 🎶
    Attached Image
    CDDF568C-03C7-4E5B-AD8B-DBEC66AEB2E7

15.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I cursed out loud when I saw this pic. :very-sad-smiley-emoticon: Oh dear. I think this is the look she sticks with for life, even though it's terrible. Only Lisa would be devastated over herself and her looks for Christmas. Her looks are all she had in life, and they're gone because of her choices.

939 replies since 22/12/2021, 08:44   80657 views