Rack of black in her swampy shack telling lies & hoarding crap. Balding head, frail & old DumbD1 is a vacuous bore. Pt. 71

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    What an absolute waste of time that jumpsuit video was. I don't even know why I bothered to watch that one. I probably only watch 25% of her videos and this one should have been a big miss. She devoted an entire video to a black, non-descript jumpsuit and debating what belt, shoes and blazer to wear with it. All of the options looked terrible. It was like she was thinking it through for the first time as she was doing the video. Absolutely no preparation.

2.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I cant stand her!!! So according to her... if I "do up my makeup"and put on some overpriced outfit..I will be 75% better about my mom having dementia 💔about my children not getting along when they're together at dinner😐 about my car dealership dodging my calls about my car issues 🙃 ...OK !! IF all is well with the world after doing this for her then does she really have anything to be down about? Oh,I think her problems consists of her thinking she "CURVY" and she's not ..that is her "confession".. .yes- this came out her own mouth.😰ridiculous

3.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I don't think she knows how to use a lint roller..she took a piece of sticky paper from roller and started to blot herself 😂😂😂 lint roller has a big handle and it's on a roll.ayyyy!! Stuck in the 90s memories of outfits and recreating them ,she's in lala land

4.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I noticed that too about the lint roller. You are supposed to roll it over the clothes, not rip off a piece of it. She is such a dummy.

I also think she is living in the past. She always reminisces about her high school years and early 20s. However, when she reminisces, it is only about what clothes she wore, not memories of her friends, activities etc.

5.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Trying to stay positive for the NY but I must say She is definitely stuck in the 90s. I loved fashion in the early 90s, before started having kids in the mid 90s. Fashions always seem to make their way back but I don’t know what type of combinations she’s trying?🤨 I actually feel bad saying this but she need some friends, because all she is doing is talking in front of the camera and asking “us” how we feel about outfits? Our opinions, what we think… Isn’t she supposed to be the fashion expert after 12 years? Well not expert… but shouldn’t she know how to put outfits together. She’s in this downward spiral and it’s getting worse. She no longer seems to care what John or her kids think about what she’s wearing. Now it’s all about what “we” think…There is no way that all these women are not thinking she is a shallow bore. These are fake comments from fake subscribers I bet.

I didn’t even check the price of that jumpsuit, but I’m sure it is overpriced. I have two from a few years back, (not normally a jumpsuit fan). I think it was less than $20 on sale at Old Navy.. The legs didn’t taper like, It was a cotton, linen, poly blend I believe. Great in the summer with a pair of sandals. Very simple and comfortable.

She mention she is selling a lot of her bags and clothing again. I wonder if she is putting them on her website or trying privately?

6.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She’s finally as skinny as she was at 17 , skinny enough to wear all those outfits she loves on models, skinny enough to relive her glory days….and yet more miserable than I’ve seen in 12 years of watching her. This woman is so unhappy inside that nothing will ever satisfy her.

7.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Happy New Year to all! I haven't been able to watch LLD1 for over a month, I've been checking here to see if I was missing some good entertainment. I watched the jumpsuit video yesterday and was shocked at how bad she had gotten. It was a total waste of time but just listening to her, how she came up with the outfits etc etc. Grasping for straws, she had nothing intelligent to say,not one good outfit. She was really desperate to win approval. Maybe she needs to scale back on the amount of videos # quality not quantity,LISA. the outfit with the zip booties she gave her sister in law... she looked like a homeless person. Sorry Lisa

8.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Even if Lisa did only one video per week, it would still be poor quality, no preparation. She is too lazy to put too much effort into any of her videos. It is really showing now. I'm surprised anyone even sponsors her anymore.

9.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Marymary quite contrary @ 1/2/2022, 12:07 PM) 
    I cant stand her!!! So according to her... if I "do up my makeup"and put on some overpriced outfit..I will be 75% better about my mom having dementia 💔about my children not getting along when they're together at dinner😐 about my car dealership dodging my calls about my car issues 🙃 ...OK !! IF all is well with the world after doing this for her then does she really have anything to be down about? Oh,I think her problems consists of her thinking she "CURVY" and she's not ..that is her "confession".. .yes- this came out her own mouth.😰ridiculous

That only works with people like Lisa.

10.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The happiest she has ever been was as a child and when she first married her deceased husband. The rest of her life she's been her living in those memories but as a 51 yr old woman with a little girl mentality. :tearing-hair:

Lisa a lint "roller" is for rolling lint off until that sheet is full.....then rip it off. Duhhhhhh. :5153:

11.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did I read that her beloved first husband died of Covid, is that right? Did she address it?

12.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Didn’t he die from a car accident?

13.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 1/2/2022, 10:42 PM) 

Was it during Covid? Maybe I conflated the two. :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

14.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It was an accident; not sure it was a car. I thought I read motorcycle. When his obit was new, there was a comment by a friend (of his) that made me think motorcycle.

Speaking of deaths of one's ex. We were just to a funeral for a woman we knew, who had dementia. And, no, it was not a COVID death!
    I noted the ex wife, of one of her son's slipped into the back of the church, for the service then quietly left as the service ended. I thought that was a very nice way to acknowledge respect her ex mother in law, who never did anything to her, but stay out of focus to most of the others who attended the service.

15.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 2/1/2022, 23:40) 
    It was an accident; not sure it was a car. I thought I read motorcycle. When his obit was new, there was a comment by a friend (of his) that made me think motorcycle.

Speaking of deaths of one's ex. We were just to a funeral for a woman we knew, who had dementia. And, no, it was not a COVID death!
    I noted the ex wife, of one of her son's slipped into the back of the church, for the service then quietly left as the service ended. I thought that was a very nice way to acknowledge respect her ex mother in law, who never did anything to her, but stay out of focus to most of the others who attended the service.

You’re probably right, but I remember distinctly it was not Covid.

QUOTE (Baruti @ 2/1/2022, 22:52) 
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 1/2/2022, 10:42 PM) 

Was it during Covid? Maybe I conflated the two. :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

I believe it was during Covid, not sure, if we go back on this thread we will know exactly when because it was noted. And there was an article in the newspaper. But the cause of death I believe was a car accident or a motorcycle accident.

Edited by EastCoastGlamour - 1/2/2022, 11:52 PM

939 replies since 22/12/2021, 08:44   80570 views