Rack of black in her swampy shack telling lies & hoarding crap. Balding head, frail & old DumbD1 is a vacuous bore. Pt. 71

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Raphaela58 @ 23/12/2021, 03:36) 
    This video has NOTHING to do with her wanting help with deciding what type of body shape she has.

It has EVERYTHING to do with “look at me, look how skinny I am, admire me, compliment me”

It’s nauseating!

🎯

2.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I noticed in her latest video she was talking about past travels she only mentioned her friend Sheila...NOT A WORD was said about her "friend" TAMMY🤔 I thought they vacationed together 🤔

3.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Sooo,let me get this straight..Lisa is trying to be mindful of her "bad shopping habits" ...so she ORDERS a full black body suit to show us her body type🤭 BUT she admits she could've done it in black leggings and tank top ,of which she has tons of in her wardrobe..wow!! stupid !!

4.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Dear Lisa, who gives a fuck about what body shape you are? You have a body, go use it to help others. Maybe volunteer at a animal shelter,how about dish out a cup of soup for the homeless,donate some of your EXCESSIVE hoard to a women's shelter??? How unbelievably self absorbed you are should be embarrassing to you and your family!! It is the holidays and all you can think of is what body type you are??Really? I will tell you what body type you are......... your body is the type no one wants to be! It's greedy,selfish,cold,nasty,ignorant,and extremely wasteful!!! So it does not matter if you are a hour glass ( you wish) rectangle,apple,pear,fat,skinny.......... you need help! Who spends VALUABLE time with their daughter wondering about their body type??? I mean your daughter got a boob job at 21, that says it all! You need to wake up and see how all this vanity is very unhealthy to you and your entire family!!!! To think you are 51 is so crazy, you leave your life like you are 12..... just saying :)

*live

5.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Marymary quite contrary @ 12/23/2021, 12:34 AM) 
    QUOTE (Sickafliar @ 12/23/2021, 03:23 AM) 
    I read a bunch of the comments and threw up lol Like I've asked before, who are these sheltered lonely dumb women? I mean really. As dumb as they come. (:

** it's Lisa and or jawn OR MAYBE even Brooke (working for mama) creating different accounts and commenting flattering things help her channel..her views looks extremely LOW for that many comments..I think Tiffany dmakeup and other popular channels have more views than hers but less comments bc they don't bother creating fake accounts..its my belief!!

You can buy "likes" or positive comments. People make money working for companies that do just that.

6.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She is so self absorbed yet lacks any self awareness.

7.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A trio of dangerous traits
    Coined in 2002 by researchers Delroy L. Paulhus and Kevin M. Williams, the term "dark triad" refers to a trio of malevolent traits, which can overlap to create damaging and toxic personality profiles.
    Dangerous traits
    People with dark triad traits will display signs of narcissism, psychopathy, and/or Machiavellianism, often with overlapping characteristics. It's a combination that makes for callous, manipulative, and even cruel individuals.

Narcissism
    Narcissism suggests a sense of preening vanity, but that's just the tip of the iceberg. Narcissistic individuals are typically arrogant and self-centered, and have a tendency to be emotionally—or sometimes physically—abusive
    Psychopathy
    Perhaps the 'darkest' of the dangerous trio, psychopathy is characterized by a lack of remorse or empathy.
    Machiavellianism
    Machiavellianism is a personality trait characterized by manipulative, deceptive behavior and trickery. Based on the political theories of 16th-century writer Niccolò Machiavelli, people with Machiavellian traits are often of very high intelligence. maybe Lisa is smarter than we believe her to be?
    Disregard for others
    All three personality types share a common disregard for other people, and a willingness to exploit others in order to get ahead.

Red flags to watch out for
    Each of the dark triad traits are unpleasant and potentially dangerous in themselves. When they overlap, the combination can be even more toxic. But what are the red flags?
    Workplace bullies
    Dark triad individuals lack a 'moral compass' and typically will not hesitate to bully, belittle, or betray others in order to succeed. It can make them extremely unpleasant to work alongside. does not apply, but then maybe this is why she can't seem to hold a job?
    Relationship 'victims'
    If your new partner has a backstory of failed relationships in which they frame themselves as a victim to somebody else's wrongdoing, watch out. Dark triad personality types tend to specialize in emotional abuse and gaslighting, while presenting themselves as the innocent party.
    Why does my mind go to the "my divorce" video? HA!
    Inconsistent storytellers
    People with dark triad personalities tend to be convincing liars. But they can eventually get caught in their own web of deceit, and you might start to spot holes or inconsistencies in their backstories. no need to say more about this
    Arrogance and vanity
    The extreme arrogance and vanity associated with narcissism is common among dark triad individuals, even if they don't have a diagnosed narcissistic personality disorder. A need to display dominance in work and personal life is common.
    Untrustworthy individuals
    Although dark triad personality types often present a mask of charm, they rank low on personality tests measuring 'agreeableness' traits such as trustworthiness, unselfishness, kindness, and modesty.
    Inability to sustain relationships
    Dark triad personality types consistently cut people off: in love, the workplace, and even relationships with friends and family. Watch out for a long list of people that have been ex-communicated for supposed wrongdoing. Lisa has talked about this, I think it was in the nose rant video.
    Intense need to be fulfilled
    People with a dark triad personality value their own needs above others, and may become angry and abusive if they feel their needs are not being met. shop, shop, shop!
    Exploitative by nature
    People with dark triad personalities are exploitative by nature, and will feel little or no remorse if their success comes at somebody else's expense. Watch out for individuals who consistently point the finger of blame at others.
    Disregard for social rules
    People with dark triad personalities have little regard for playing by society's rules. They often engage in impulsive or even dangerous behavior, which can sometimes extend into criminal activity. Like breaking into the greenhouse before they opened? Hmmmm
    "High Mach" personalities
    Of the three undesirable dark triad traits, Machiavellianism is perhaps the least widely known. It isn't a mental health diagnosis, but rather a word to describe a manipulative individual. In psychologist-speak, a "High Mach" individual is highly manipulative. Yep. Just look at the positive comments she is able to glean.
    Identifying triad personality traits
    It can be hard to know just how many people fit the dark triad personality description, because it isn't an official psychiatric diagnosis under the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders
    Anti-social behavior
    Like psychopathy, which again is not a mental health diagnosis in itself, people with dark triad personality traits are sometimes compared to people with antisocial behavior disorder, sometimes called sociopathy.
    Hostility and aggression
    Sociopathy tends to go hand in hand with aggressive, hostile behavior and an alarming lack of empathy.
    Personality changes
    Dark triad personalities are probably more common than most people would like to think, and they can be confusing to deal with. Many people with these traits will be charming, flattering, and charismatic on first appearances. With time, the mask slips. I want children, but I do not want to raise children.
    Charming and charismatic
    Many dark triad personality types hide in plain sight. Narcissistic traits, in particular, can help somebody appear charming on first meeting, as they come across as self-confident and charismatic.
    Snappy dressers
    While care for one's appearance is certainly no cause for alarm, narcissist traits often extend to dressing extremely well, or even provocatively.
    Provocative? Oh yes!
    Refusal to accept blame
    People with dark triad personalities are often unwilling to own up to their mistakes. Even when caught in an act of betrayal or deceit, they will often flip the tables so that it is somebody else's fault.
    Dark triad relationships
    Embarking on a relationship with somebody who has a dark triad personality is unlikely to end well. The chances of them changing, or even wanting to change, are highly unlikely, and the relationship can have a heavy emotional toll.
    Emotional burden
    Interactions with a dark triad individual may leave you feeling emotionally and/or physically depleted. This might even extend to your finances. If this applies to somebody you spend time with, it might be time to examine their behavior. Extend to your finances. Hmm Like Jawn cleaning up Lisa's old debt?

Jawn this is for you, and help your children get away too!
    Take a step back
    People with dark triad personality traits are unlikely to see their behavior as something that they need to change. If you spot dark triad personality traits, step away. And where that's not possible, seek advice from a therapist or counselor.
    Dark triad family members
    While it can be possible, if hard, to report a work colleague or end a fledgling relationship, dealing with a family member can be a lifelong challenge. Reach out to friends, other family members, and mental health professionals to get the support you need.

8.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    It's too late for Jawn and the kids at this point...the dark side has got ahold of them and they cannot get out.

Lisa definitely uses her channel to show off Lisa - look at what I bought, look at me. Not alot of inspiration or really any for her fan girls. What's to learn from Lisa if she doesn't know her own style and shape - no "skill share" happening on her channel lol...

9.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Curious what her Christmas Eve tablescape will be lol...what is she even making - dream whip dessert, crab dip, and pigs in a blanket???

10.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It was years before she became so "flaunty" on camera. Years ago, she was so modest and covered her boobs and belly. Now she practically undressed in front of the camera.

She really loves herself and we've watched her morph into this person who is dead behind the eyes. :smoking-smiley-face:

11.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 23/12/2021, 15:13) 
    It's too late for Jawn and the kids at this point...the dark side has got ahold of them and they cannot get out.

Lisa definitely uses her channel to show off Lisa - look at what I bought, look at me. Not alot of inspiration or really any for her fan girls. What's to learn from Lisa if she doesn't know her own style and shape - no "skill share" happening on her channel lol...

She is a taker not a giver. She wasn’t always this bad. And you know she’s asking all these companies for freebies. She even admitted she asked the pillow company for a another new pillow.

Almost every other YouTuber & Instagramer had some type of Holiday giveaway. Now she will only do one if the company provides the giveaway and they basically just put her name to it. I don’t even think she does any legwork.

Again with the shopping mistakes🙄 . Besides Shopping 24/7, 365, how about stop buying every trendy piece and high end item That comes before her.. Spending 1200 on a pair of slippers is insane when she originally liked the UGGs which aren’t cheap either. I bought a pair of similar for $40. She’s too good to buy mid range labels now. And the only reason she collaborates with Walmart is for the money.

12.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    You know, I cannot remember when I bought my house slippers...that's how long they have lasted me and I'm pretty certain they are Target...I guess because I don't wear them out in public. And they look way more fashionable than those hideous LV house slippers.

13.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She reminds me more and more of the crazy tan lady in There's Something About Mary.

14.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I buy my slippers from Talbots, year end sale. Try to wait until the markdown phase, plus 40% - 50% off everything. If my size remains, I get a pair, if not, oh well, there is next year. I do own some high priced items too, but not in multiples!

Am I the only one finding the endless "buy, buy buy emails" to be extra repulsive this year? My gosh, some brands are dropping emails every hour! Williams-Sonoma, and their partners is one.
    Every other email seems to be something like - Last chance, order now, pick up curbside! Last chance, to get a gift card, or send an ecard now! Get ready, load your shopping cart now, our after Christmas sales will start early Christmas morning! Check out what's new for 2022! OMG

Ok I need to share some positive . . .
    So many beautiful stories in my area, this Christmas season. I was witness to one, at the Mennonite grocery store, yesterday afternoon.
    An old man had his USAF cap on, and another gentleman stopped him to thank him for his service. The old man thanked him and went on to say, what I really want is for you to pray for our country. The United States is in need of God.
    The gentleman said, we can pray now, if you like. Put his hand on the old man's arm, they both closed their eyes, dropped their heads and the gentleman said a prayer. Right there in the middle of the pasta, tuna, and spice aisle.
    When they finished, they realized they had stopped me from going past and began to apologize. I told them both, no worries, it was a heartwarming interaction, and I feel privileged to have witnessed. Merry Christmas to each of them!

The other story is, there is a young guy in the one Wal Mart, who is randomly getting into line, behind older people and when the cashier announces their total due, putting his hand out and paying the bill in cash. Then heads out the door. There is a local, to me, group on FB and it happened to one of the members of the group and another person knows someone else who had their bill paid.

So, on the eve of Christmas Eve, say a prayer for our country, while you are cooking and cleaning. Because . . . we are in need of God.
    (Of course, if you are so inclined)

15.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 22/12/2021, 14:43) 
    Some families seem to enjoy the ritual of a gift. In these times, it does take some peoples minds off the world issues, which is a good thing.
    Since 1985, we have been doing a small gift exchange between the (local) sister in laws in my husbands family. Its the thrill of the hunt, the thrill of doing something different, for all these years too! You take seven of the same item and come home with seven different items.
    Its fun to come up with something and hear the others exclaim, they NEVER thought of this or that! All these years and there has not been a repeat. I almost bought puzzles this year, and the website would not let me checkout, so I nixed the idea. As it was someone did do puzzles, so I can only be thankful about not being able to check out.
    I do not know how the Duncan-Gertz clan thinks or does not think about gift giving. I did find Lisa's remark about Wheel and Brooke not getting gifts to be rude, strange, and just plain crazy, last year!

Wait, she said her kids are not getting Christmas gifts this year? Wth, why isn’t this greedy (*****) getting her kids gifts?

939 replies since 22/12/2021, 08:44   80657 views