Rack of black in her swampy shack telling lies & hoarding crap. Balding head, frail & old DumbD1 is a vacuous bore. Pt. 71

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Underbite reporting for duty! :scared-smiley-emoticon:

2.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (aryani @ 1/2/2022, 10:30 PM) 
    Look at that profile LOL

9AF7CA35-71FE-45F4-85F3-DAE98562424C

Her hair in this photo is giving me
    'Punk rock' Joey Ramone vibes.

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I thought the same thing! :hearty-laugh:

4.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Burberry @ 1/2/2022, 11:30 PM) 
    I thought the same thing! :hearty-laugh:

:celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

I thought that you would think that too because you have a cool Patti Smith picture in your 'Avitar'.

5.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Her face looks so puffed...no bone structure at all. Look how far gorward her head is from her body. That's called a "forward head posture" and physical therapists have a hard time working with that.

6.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rockster @ 31/12/2021, 17:36) 
    Why doesn't she ever hang paintings and mirrors on the walls? They are always just propped up on the floor. It looks like she just moved in and hasn't figured out where to put everything. That plastic throne chair has got to go. It is like she is living in her version of Cinderella's castle.

Hi rockster
    I ask myself that same thing in every video or inside photo she post. My take is she’s keeping the walls pristine and with out nail holes or even a command hook for or if the time comes to sell this home. She’s stated it before in past videos. Or maybe she’s just the frail weak minded fool we all know she is.
    Yeah that’s gotta be it…she’s just an idiot!!!

7.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 2/1/2022, 23:53) 
    OT. Does anyone here watch Yellowstone? I’ve watched it here and there and tonight is the season finale of I believe season three. But I still don’t know what’s going on. Is it worth going from the beginning? That Beth is a bad ass!🤣

Yes!!! The first two seasons are far better. It’s lacking this season because of Covid. Beth’s story is told more in season 2.

8.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    At her age she has no idea what her style is, how dumb can one be. She just keeps buying and buying, and never wearing it more than once. I really can not watch her, it brings on anxiety attacks. I see the thumbnails and think, can she really be that stupid.

9.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t understand her logic. She wears a black turtleneck and jeans with strapped sandals in January because she doesn’t want to wear boots because she needs to show some skin? if you want to wear a turtleneck with boots that’s normal. She’s really bizarre. She seems to have more problems getting close to fit her than she did before she lost all that weight.

10.     +12   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Lisa defies logic because she doesn't understand it. She has enough skin on her lips to show with turtlenecks and boots and even a pair of sunglasses lol.

No matter how many magazines, books, IG posts, youtube videos she looks at she will never be stylish because it just doesn't come naturally to her. She's in the wrong business....

11.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You know how she says she loves everything girlie? There is nothing feminine or girlie about her! She is scrawny, hard, with no shape at all and uses that hair to hide behind. Her face especially has lost any femininity she ever had and looks too big for her emaciated body. She really needs to keep her arms covered.

200B7758-C746-44ED-A87C-20BB0212B261

C7B51442-7118-4194-BD98-73162213C454

D55B0450-A673-4F6B-B9B9-999CA29E7B02

12.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That darned jumpsuit actually makes me laugh out loud. Its got to be a close second to "the vagina leggings" from a few years ago!
    I do not think anything will ever be more funny than those leggings! OMG
    Screenshot__197_

13.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    A few weeks back, I started watching a YouTuber who has a style that appeals to me on all levels. She's intelligent, she's classy yet fun and she is savvy when it comes to money and politics (her prior profession before going solo included being an attorney working in the international corporate arena). I mention this because her video/blog of the new year discusses how to have a side business (or two), why you want that, how to go about it, investments, etc and she mentions YouTube: with roughly 15.5K subscribers (I read this as 15,500), she is pulling in $1000 a month (also including the 2 collabs she does with 2 other small, women owned businesses).

So, looking Lisa's numbers, if she has 110,000 subbies, this means that she's pulling in around $5000 a month (based on the numbers from the other YouTuber). Now, add in the Walmart and Nordstrom collabs and what they pay (someone mentioned $10,000 per each one), the write off of EVERY single item she purchases to show on her channel (including her house and the furniture)....not too shabby. Not sure what John brings in but considering they don't travel/do trips nor spend money on their children (notice there was NOTHING mentioned about the kids and Xmas OR what she purchased/received from her brother/family other than the rings), you can easily see how they can have a nice living and she can spend all the money on HER.

14.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bitch‚please @ 1/3/2022, 08:23 PM) 
    A few weeks back, I started watching a YouTuber who has a style that appeals to me on all levels. She's intelligent, she's classy yet fun and she is savvy when it comes to money and politics (her prior profession before going solo included being an attorney working in the international corporate arena). I mention this because her video/blog of the new year discusses how to have a side business (or two), why you want that, how to go about it, investments, etc and she mentions YouTube: with roughly 15.5K subscribers (I read this as 15,500), she is pulling in $1000 a month (also including the 2 collabs she does with 2 other small, women owned businesses).

So, looking Lisa's numbers, if she has 110,000 subbies, this means that she's pulling in around $5000 a month (based on the numbers from the other YouTuber). Now, add in the Walmart and Nordstrom collabs and what they pay (someone mentioned $10,000 per each one), the write off of EVERY single item she purchases to show on her channel (including her house and the furniture)....not too shabby. Not sure what John brings in but considering they don't travel/do trips nor spend money on their children (notice there was NOTHING mentioned about the kids and Xmas OR what she purchased/received from her brother/family other than the rings), you can easily see how they can have a nice living and she can spend all the money on HER.

For a *normal* person, an average income of $5000/month that they do not have to contribute to the household would be a vast amount of money...the problem is that Lisa spends WAYYYYYYYYY over $5000/month. Every month. Without fail. I don't (honestly) care how she makes her money, I'm just perplexed by her lack of a life (she does NOTHING but shop. NOTHING), lack of awareness of what's going on around her (both in her community and in the world), and insistence on making it seem that she has some sort of lifestyle that requires her to have multiple high end shoes & purses and clothing that is appropriate to the business world, when it's very obvious that she doesn't

15.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    The vagina leggings! The internet never forgets. :hearty-laugh:

939 replies since 22/12/2021, 08:44   80574 views