Rack of black in her swampy shack telling lies & hoarding crap. Balding head, frail & old DumbD1 is a vacuous bore. Pt. 71

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 3/1/2022, 19:32) 
    That darned jumpsuit actually makes me laugh out loud. Its got to be a close second to "the vagina leggings" from a few years ago!
    I do not think anything will ever be more funny than those leggings! OMG
    Screenshot__197_

Whoa Nellie. I missed that video. Good lawd, how far did she chase that camel? :hearty-laugh:

2.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Texas T @ 3/1/2022, 21:11) 
    My apologies if this has already been discussed, but does anybody else think Lisa’s designer bags are replicas? I lurk on Reddit’s Repladiies sub and have seen some reviews of the Gucci Diana, and the straps are always bent just like Lisa’s. Auth Gucci leather is very pliable and not creased/bent.

No I think they are real. The only time I think they might’ve been replicas is when she bought them on the secondhand market or eBay. I’m thinking that Rolex might not have been the real deal. She purchases them from department stores and usually uses an essay. She’ll get back rewards points and use that for other purchases. She does resell a lot of her bags but not all of them.

3.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am pretty sure that Rolex was not the real deal. The diamond bezel was as fake as a three-dollar bill.
    That thing vanished as fast as it appeared. Guess Daddy Gertz "encouraged" the watch guy to take it back? Bah ha ha!!

4. Raphaela58
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Is she actually comparing herself to Angelina Jolie, saying she’d “have to get in costume to like EXACTLY like her”

She’d more than a “costume” to look like Angelina, she’d need a fucking head transplant.

Excuse my language but Lisa gets on my last nerve sometimes.

5.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Lisa looking like Angelina Jolie...hey Lisa, you don't but just try looking a better version of yourself, not someone else.

This woman's looks are so stale - she's like a moldy piece of bread. Nothing fresh or pretty left of her.

6.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Now wait . . . Angelina Jolie? Are we about to ride that crazy train AGAIN??
    Correct me if I am wrong . . .
    Isn't that who was on the cover of a magazine and Jawn commented on her dark hair, which sent Lisa straight to the salon for dark hair? Then Jawn was not a happy camper, so Lisa spent the next week, or more, going back to blonde

7.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 3/1/2022, 23:20) 
    Isn't that who was on the cover of a magazine and Jawn commented on her dark hair, which sent Lisa straight to the salon for dark hair? Then Jawn was not a happy camper, so Lisa spent the next week, or more, going back to blonde

You are correct! No one in their right mind would’ve done that. And really, why the hell does she care if John likes Angelina Jolie.🤣 I mean he really doesn’t think he looks like Bruce Willis does he?😂

8.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 1/3/2022, 05:20 PM) 

She is a nut. That little comment from John, and she's over the edge.

9.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (HazelEyes @ 1/2/2022, 08:18 PM) 
    QUOTE (aryani @ 1/2/2022, 10:30 PM) 
    Look at that profile LOL

9AF7CA35-71FE-45F4-85F3-DAE98562424C

Her hair in this photo is giving me
    'Punk rock' Joey Ramone vibes.

At least we know how Will got that underbite, but his is worse and Lisa didn’t care enough to get his fixed. Such a great mother and human being…..smh

10.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 1/3/2022, 03:50 PM) 
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 3/1/2022, 19:32) 
    That darned jumpsuit actually makes me laugh out loud. Its got to be a close second to "the vagina leggings" from a few years ago!
    I do not think anything will ever be more funny than those leggings! OMG
    Screenshot__197_

Whoa Nellie. I missed that video. Good lawd, how far did she chase that camel? :hearty-laugh:

(joke) What did my eyes just see?
    SMH

I'm a year older than LLD1.
    In the 1980's, We wore some weird stuff. (Punk/Metal music related stuff /
    but I've never 'wore a pattern like that before'.

The pants remind me of like a 1960's 'realistic' theme pattern.

Thanks for all the laughs, everyone!
    It snowed here today (in S.W., USA) & I needed a good laugh. LOL

I tried to show the picture to my mother; But she yelled,
    "What is it? I'm eating now. Get it away from me." (and she looked away)

11.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    This was a few years ago and it’s an unfortunate placement of the stripes in the design of the fabric.

12.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CathyW55 @ 1/3/2022, 06:32 PM) 
    QUOTE (HazelEyes @ 1/2/2022, 08:18 PM) 
    Her hair in this photo is giving me
    'Punk rock' Joey Ramone vibes.

At least we know how Will got that underbite, but his is worse and Lisa didn’t care enough to get his fixed. Such a great mother and human being…..smh

Will, you have hundreds & hundreds of people here who think of you as our own family.
    We all wish you well & the best for you after you graduate school.
    (If you do not have your learner's permit or driver's license yet: Please either take driver's lessons.
    (Where they pick you up in a car with '2 steering wheels' (one for the driving instructor.)
    My high school friend took her driver's license test many times before she passed.
    (Ask them if you can have a piece of blank paper to write on / or ask them if you can take in a
    blank piece of paper so you can: 'Write down & visualize the answers out on paper.")
    In Grammer school & high school I was in remedial reading off & on.
    (Senior year of high school; I graduated in the top 10% of my class. / My 'spelling of words' still stinks. LOL)
    My dad did not graduate high school / but years later he got his high school GED and has taken quite a few
    mechanical, technical & engineering classes and has done very well for himself.
    (He is not what most people would call book smart most of the time / but he could tear down a car engine
    & Put it back together in less than a week.

13.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    of course Lisa forgot her lipcombo in her makeup bowl and then forgot to say it Givenchy - she must be on something

14.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm not sure what's worse, her leggings or her furniture. That chair and mirror are dreadful. Did she have a baroque obsession? :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

15.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ruby44 @ 1/3/2022, 09:22 PM) 
    QUOTE (Bitch‚please @ 1/3/2022, 08:23 PM) 
    A few weeks back, I started watching a YouTuber who has a style that appeals to me on all levels. She's intelligent, she's classy yet fun and she is savvy when it comes to money and politics (her prior profession before going solo included being an attorney working in the international corporate arena). I mention this because her video/blog of the new year discusses how to have a side business (or two), why you want that, how to go about it, investments, etc and she mentions YouTube: with roughly 15.5K subscribers (I read this as 15,500), she is pulling in $1000 a month (also including the 2 collabs she does with 2 other small, women owned businesses).

So, looking Lisa's numbers, if she has 110,000 subbies, this means that she's pulling in around $5000 a month (based on the numbers from the other YouTuber). Now, add in the Walmart and Nordstrom collabs and what they pay (someone mentioned $10,000 per each one), the write off of EVERY single item she purchases to show on her channel (including her house and the furniture)....not too shabby. Not sure what John brings in but considering they don't travel/do trips nor spend money on their children (notice there was NOTHING mentioned about the kids and Xmas OR what she purchased/received from her brother/family other than the rings), you can easily see how they can have a nice living and she can spend all the money on HER.

For a *normal* person, an average income of $5000/month that they do not have to contribute to the household would be a vast amount of money...the problem is that Lisa spends WAYYYYYYYYY over $5000/month. Every month. Without fail. I don't (honestly) care how she makes her money, I'm just perplexed by her lack of a life (she does NOTHING but shop. NOTHING), lack of awareness of what's going on around her (both in her community and in the world), and insistence on making it seem that she has some sort of lifestyle that requires her to have multiple high end shoes & purses and clothing that is appropriate to the business world, when it's very obvious that she doesn't

It doesnt really matter how much she makes . Even if she makes every cent needed to cover her costs her message is unhealthy. She is completely self absorbed, the only reference to anybody is in a secondary sense and how they effect her. She can not get over herself and she truly seems to have an alternate reality. The only thing that Lisa can really teach or impart is how to live in a fantasy land. Nobody gives a flying f*** about half the things she is concerned about, its obscene. This woman is perhaps the very most self centered person that I have ever personally observed. I think many people find her interesting as a case study.

QUOTE (Kathy R @ 1/2/2022, 07:16 PM) 
    Happy New Year to all! I haven't been able to watch LLD1 for over a month, I've been checking here to see if I was missing some good entertainment. I watched the jumpsuit video yesterday and was shocked at how bad she had gotten. It was a total waste of time but just listening to her, how she came up with the outfits etc etc. Grasping for straws, she had nothing intelligent to say,not one good outfit. She was really desperate to win approval. Maybe she needs to scale back on the amount of videos # quality not quantity,LISA. the outfit with the zip booties she gave her sister in law... she looked like a homeless person. Sorry Lisa

It was dumb, the Frye boots with a capri leg jumpsuit, just say no to Lisa. Better yet, some of those things are so basic, do they really even need to be "styled"?

939 replies since 22/12/2021, 08:44   80574 views