Rack of black in her swampy shack telling lies & hoarding crap. Balding head, frail & old DumbD1 is a vacuous bore. Pt. 71

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I know we need a thread title. Something along the lines of… allergic to vegetables, she’s got the testicles.

Love it! HA!!!

Also need to try including - "she needs to take a few seats", that rhymes with meat!
    Vain, circling the drain . . .

I also thought of something with "my long horse face needs its mane"

So many great options for titles when it comes to the LLD1 thread!!

2.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I've been watching an oldie but goodie - "Seinfeld"...I know we have some Seinfeld fans on here. Classic show.

Whatever Lisa used for her cracked heels, she needs to use for her whole stinking body.

3.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You know who doesn’t have cracked heels? Hailey Bieber. Lisa’s desperation is showing.

4.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I thought I'd address the 'decision fatigue' that Lisa mentioned a couple of videos ago.
    It's something that is still in debate in the medical community (somewhat like fibromyalgia), but very much NOT something Lisa suffers from, based on what footage she's put on into the public of her daily life; she's just found a catch-word that allows her to justify only having 10 foods to eat and her over-spending.

"The underlying cause of decision fatigue may have to do with a person’s stress levels and the number of decisions they have to make each day. The weight of these decisions also matters.

Most people have to make a large number of decisions each day. From the moment they wake up, they start making them.

Simple examples include what kind of clothes to wear, what to have for breakfast, and what to listen to on the way to work.

Business decisions, social interactions, and even leisure time all have their own inherent decisions involved that a person must weigh up and make, either consciously or subconsciously.

More complex decisions may deplete their energy levels faster.

As the day goes on and the person has to make more and more decisions, their ability to choose wisely decreases."
    www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/decision-fatigue#causes

5.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She has an affiliate link or discount code so she's making commission.

6.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lisa has eaten the same foods for years, lunch was a salad at the same drive through, and I bet she parked in the same space, behind the restaurant. I would bet she ordered the same food at each restaurant, they visited for the evening meal, in past years. We were just not made aware.

Lisa is confusing "decision fatigue" with " lazy-assitis", she blatantly suffers from the latter.

7.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 20/1/2022, 13:53) 
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 19/1/2022, 21:36) 
    SO! Excited for Ozark! Its the only reason I have not canceled my Netfix!

I got tired of waiting for Ozark and there was nothing on Netflix I didn’t see, so I canceled a few months ago. I’m wondering if I could watch with a gift card? Or maybe I’ll just join for another month or two.

Damn I couldn’t get through that cracked heal video. Is she serious?🙄🤣🤮 Let me guess, it was sponsored. I didn’t even look.

I know we need a thread title. Something along the lines of… allergic to vegetables, she’s got the testicles.. 😃

East we will buy a gift card for Netflix when we can catch a deal at our grocery store. For example if we spend X amount of money on gift cards we get $25 off our next shopping trip. That’s when we buy restaurant, movie theater and streaming gift cards.

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 1/20/2022, 04:03 PM) 
    Lisa has eaten the same foods for years, lunch was a salad at the same drive through, and I bet she parked in the same space, behind the restaurant. I would bet she ordered the same food at each restaurant, they visited for the evening meal, in past years. We were just not made aware.

Lisa is confusing "decision fatigue" with " lazy-assitis", she blatantly suffers from the latter.

Exactly.
    Without being a medical professional, if we want to actually attach a potential medical cause to her behaviour, it's possibly a specific kind of OCD (I have intimate knowledge of this, OCD is *not* just the stereotypical turning lights on/off or cleaning) or autism combined with untreated severe anxiety (and this is actually where my bet is)

9.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 20/1/2022, 14:00) 
    I know we need a thread title. Something along the lines of… allergic to vegetables, she’s got the testicles.

Love it! HA!!!

Also need to try including - "she needs to take a few seats", that rhymes with meat!
    Vain, circling the drain . . .

I also thought of something with "my long horse face needs its mane"

So many great options for titles when it comes to the LLD1 thread!!

Perfect!😄

10.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I can't bring myself to watch the cracked heels video. Is she getting that desperate for content?

However, it does show how severely dehydrated she is. We all noticed that in previous photos. Her heels were cracked. Her hands look like a 90 year old. She desperately needs to drink more water. I honestly don't know how she is functioning with such little water and her crappy high sodium, high cholesterol, saturated fat diet.

11.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    She needs something for her whole dry cracked body including her dry cracked hair and lips.

12.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rockster @ 1/20/2022, 06:08 PM) 
    I can't bring myself to watch the cracked heels video. Is she getting that desperate for content?

However, it does show how severely dehydrated she is. We all noticed that in previous photos. Her heels were cracked. Her hands look like a 90 year old. She desperately needs to drink more water. I honestly don't know how she is functioning with such little water and her crappy high sodium, high cholesterol, saturated fat diet.

No she's getting desperate for money...I can't help but compare her to Melissa of the Melmphs YouTube channel. She originally drew people in because of her open and southern ways...then she kept them because she was interesting...she grew her channel to the point that she was able to start a mystery box and had a decent regular income coming in due to the # of views...and then it crashed...hard...separation from her husband, forced to pay for *all* of her bills, parenting solo...and it burned...it burned hard & burned fast. In just about 12 months she did nothing but sponsored content, lost half of her subscribers (she was around 250K when she crashed), some very serious personal issues...and then she pretty much disappeared.

Do I think Lisa will get a divorce and disappear? nah, she's old enough to know that if John is gone she will have to move in with her parents and she does NOT want that to happen. But will she crash and burn? yeah, she will. I know we've been saying that for a while, but when even the 'big' guys of YouTube of the beauty/lifestyle channels, who haven't made significant changes to how they present their content, are struggling to keep an audience interested and thus maintaining their steady stream of income, Lisa is going to struggle too.

13.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I imagine it can be a real struggle to remain relevant on youtube for some of the smaller channels.

Honestly I have no idea what Lisa could do to make her channel more relevant due to Lisa being well, Lisa. She is looking at youtube to find ideas that have already been done for new ideas for her channel. Minimalism - well, lets be real here, this is not Lisa and it's already been done. Capsule wardrobes have already been done.

What do women today in their 50's want to know about? Are endless clothing hauls and copying 25 year old women interesting to her audience. Apparently not.

And anything that a 50 plus year old woman would want that requires any tiny bit of real knowledge is not going to come from Lisa anyway.

14.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 1/20/2022, 07:11 PM) 
    I imagine it can be a real struggle to remain relevant on youtube for some of the smaller channels.

Honestly I have no idea what Lisa could do to make her channel more relevant due to Lisa being well, Lisa. She is looking at youtube to find ideas that have already been done for new ideas for her channel. Minimalism - well, lets be real here, this is not Lisa and it's already been done. Capsule wardrobes have already been done.

What do women today in their 50's want to know about? Are endless clothing hauls and copying 25 year old women interesting to her audience. Apparently not.

And anything that a 50 plus year old woman would want that requires any tiny bit of real knowledge is not going to come from Lisa anyway.

The ones I'm seeing succeeding have done a variety of things:

-shifted the focus of their content to what is trending on social media (I'm talking full shifts, from beauty to plants type of thing), but they do this about 6 months before the topic becomes "the thing" so it looks like a natural transition; these folks are paying attention to the algorithms, the reports that are shared with them by the parent companies, the reports that are published by social media management companies

-capitalized on their subscriber numbers and created businesses that they were able to launch because of their social media presence, but that don't rely on social media for their existence (i.e. a nail polish line that they are able to get into Target)

-shifted their focus to be in line with the interests/age of their subscribers, in a natural and unforced way. So as they age, they change their content from "how to have party-proof make-up" to "simple make-up for a stay-at-home mom" to "skincare for over 40 women" type of thing

And then there are those that you *know* have to be relying on a hope and a prayer because they've set themselves up to have insanely expensive lifestyles and what kept them afloat through their 20s is now no longer current (i.e. Carli Bybel and her clothing partnerships with MissGuided); has been proven to be a scam and not of their own innovation (anything make-up related and Jaclyn Hill); or, they've already experienced one (or more!) downfall and they're trying to stay relevant and not really succeeding (i.e. Tati Westbrook, James Charles)

15.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Maybe Lisa was trying with the Christian Audette release but CA is definitely not Target and is barely known.

Even though Lisa is a hustler, she's just not creative enough or smart enough to do anything more than what she is doing.

939 replies since 22/12/2021, 08:44   80656 views