Rack of black in her swampy shack telling lies & hoarding crap. Balding head, frail & old DumbD1 is a vacuous bore. Pt. 71

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I guess none of her subscribers were interested in watching her repot her plants...

2.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Cracked heels, cracked brain, too dehydrated to circle the drain….

3.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 1/20/2022, 03:23 PM) 
    I guess none of her subscribers were interested in watching her repot her plants...

I don't think that she has 'cat grass'?
    I would have 'cat grass' for the cats.
    (the kind you buy at a pet store)

We don't have plants in the house because when my dog was on Prednisone
    she was hungry 24/7 & tried to eat anything in sight.
    She tried to eat toaster crumbs & lint off the floor. LOL

4.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I feel like she dips her toe in, like with houseplants, but in the end, those topics don’t lend themselves to her admiring herself in the mirror or getting compliments on her looks, so they go nowhere

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jicama Chips @ 1/20/2022, 09:59 PM) 
    I feel like she dips her toe in, like with houseplants, but in the end, those topics don’t lend themselves to her admiring herself in the mirror or getting compliments on her looks, so they go nowhere

Or the long-term topic means WORK and god forbid Lisa do any actual work!!
    Taking care of the insane number of house plants she has, means watering them, re/depotting them, splitting them, potentially removing pests etc. And I honestly can't see Lisa doing any of this because it means getting her hands dirty! she's told us she doesn't wash dishes, AND, she had her garden plants planted FOR HER. She didn't even plant them herself. She went out, bought them, and then waited days (maybe even a couple of weeks if I remember accurately) for the hired help to put them on the ground for her.

6.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If I were to have a YT channel I would do “Look for Less” videos. For example those short Ugg’s Lisa raves about are at a fraction of the cost at Costco (Kirkland Shearling Boots) online for 32.99 & very similar. I’ve had the real Ugg’s in different style for years snd tried some dupes but the Costco ones are the best IMO. I would also do some makeup & perfume videos and focus on favorite items that stand the test of time. Also some lifestyle and definitely cooking videos.

Lisa doesn’t put any effort into her videos and fails to focus. She’s all over the place and is flaky about what she Loves. She can’t be trusted because she buys everything and loves everything until the next thing comes along. Her Q & A videos are basically her going on a tangent and trying to defend herself. I like plants but she’s boring AF so I wouldn’t be interested. She forgot how to edit out the unnecessary stuff… and my least favorite are her GRWM makeup videos.

7. Sickafliar
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Lisa's videos are so she can hear herself talk. Nothing planned. She doesn't know the names of items, doesn't remember where she got them, actually has to get up and get things during the video. Doesn't edit anything out- even having the ball less wonder chase a fly during videos. The NC governor today said expecting ice accumulations in Wilmington. So hope she's not inconvenienced and stuck at home with her family she leaves the house to get away from. She'll be stuck. Maybe she can buy enough cheeseburgers from McDonald's but if no power, can John reheat them on the grill on the screened in porch like an idiot?? :nervous:

8.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    No doubt that Lisa has never exceeded at any job she's had including mother, wife, youtuber, and IG influencer.

She just thinks she can shop her way to success.

9.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If I want to watch someone working with their plants, I go to Laura Garden Answers, or P Allen Smith. Read my Proven Winners or Monrovia emails, written by people who work with plants, and planting often. I also have George Weigel, who is a PA resident and provides some wonderful information, that pertains to my region.
    They say the world has gotten smaller and maybe it has, but information that pertains to my region, way of life and age, is more to my interest. I am part of a style group and the owner/leader is anti-pantyhose/nylons, unless they are black. She says NOPE, no, not ever to nude colored hose. She also lives in the deep south and has no clue as to what it is like to go out bare legged in 5-degree weather, when you are in your early 60's and age has begun to show on your legs. Then spend a few hours in an underheated ballroom socializing. Makeup that is great for over 50 skin in TX winter months, very well may not work in PA winter weather.
    I have many examples as to why I feel no one is a "guru" to the world, or even the USA. If Lisa had been smarter, she would have gotten out and involved herself in the local life. As her channel died, she could have moved onto fund raiser events, or just spent more time with girlfriends.

Their marriage may not dissolve, when she crashes, but I do have to wonder how she will ever adjust to not having her own money to spend on a daily basis. And go without the comments of adoration. As her wallet, and ego, deflate, the mental pain will become too real to "just put out of her head". Or, so I think.

10.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62393569

939 replies since 22/12/2021, 08:44   80570 views