The Mills Family: Mr. Magoo and his brand new sweater, still refuses to make his kids lives better- Part 18

« Older   Newer »

1.     +19   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Credit for thread title goes to MountainHiker11

:glitter-cupcake-smiley-emoticon

2.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If what Peach is saying is true, I will never look at Kitty the same way ever again. There is no way I would host my 40 something year old son's twentysomething girlfriend at my house. It would be a big, fat nope for me.

I thought this girl lived with her mother? What does her mother think of this? How does she feel about her daughter and grandchildren moving across country to live with this older man and his 9 children?

Tom was never that into April. Also, this girl probably doesn't have the same flexibility as April had. I actually think he would travel if it benefited him in some way, but once he gets her good and trapped in Wyoming, he won't go anywhere.

3.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    If you look at honey pots photos on Facebook ,it is clear to see what Tom likes.She definitely is no Andrea. Those bikini photos are Toms dream.She has multiple tatoos. The previous posted photo looks like a Burger King uniform. This girl has two young children. One of each. I can't see that going over very well with Hannah. Thomas may have a step mother just a couple years older than him. Gross.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001226776693

4.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Gross indeed. There is no way I see any young woman looking at Tom and falling in love! Maybe if you kept all factors the same about him but made him a millionaire, some may find him desirable? Because that's what it would take for a poor, single mom to think "this is my ticket outta here."

A messy, shabby home in nowhere vs Florida?

I wonder if he hasn't talked about her bc he knows a fan or anyone will find her online and discover her life for all to see. People found every detail of April's life in a day.

It would be better for the kids if he found a nice Moorcroft widow to make Mrs. Mills #3. But probably no one in the state wants anything to do with him.

5.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I love the new thread title - well done, Mountainhiker11, it's so apt!

6.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    His supposed girlfriend hasn't posted anything on Facebook (that I can see) since 2019. I honestly don't believe this is the girl, but if it is then it's pretty clear that Tom is giving her money and/or presents.

I wouldn't be surprised if he really did travel to meet a young girl, he's a sleazeball.

7.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Marking my spot. Great title Mountain Hiker!

8.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Whatever is going on will play out eventually. I hope Tom understands the adjustment period for bring a new romantic partner into the family.

On a positive note Solly was able to get new shoes from the Walmart shopping trip. As many have suggested , Tom has Solly try on the shoes and low & behold Solly needed the next size up. 😳
    The littles should always try on new shoes. Andrea did have a guide to measure their feet before she purchased shoes.
    Tom has never divulged if he personally has had their feet measured.

9.     +13   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Is anyone going to try and teach solly to tie his shoes? Or…

10.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (tiagooo @ 9/1/2022, 15:57) 
    Is anyone going to try and teach solly to tie his shoes? Or…

The way those kids are being taught, or really not being taught, it’s a wonder he even knows how to put them on the right feet.

11.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Tom chose the trainers, effectively and didn't allow the child to try on both or walk about in them to check they fit comfortably. He told Solly the blue ones with velcro looked good and that was it.

The old trainers must have been so painful to wear because they were obviously two sizes too small, hence breaking at the toe. Yet Tom doesn't care at all. He spent sixteen dollars on another cheap pair of trainers that will have to last at least six months for the boy, regardless of growth or wear. It's pitiful and yet the fans keep praising Tom and declaring him to be a marvellous Father. Gosh knows why they set the bar so low!

He infuriates me at every turn, this Tom does!

12.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Marking my spot for the new thread title. I'm making it through the shopping trip now. I browsed ahead to the two timestamps left in the other thread (I think 36 and 48). I think Judah called them a bunch of NOOBS. That's a word I've heard them say before and my husband says it. Time stamp two: I've been saying for awhile that Eden should get a check-up. Yes, some kids can get chunky but I think if they do they should be under medical evaluation. Now on to see Solly finally get a new pair of shoes. We all know how hard that is for Tom to spend a whole ten bucks every six months on him.

13.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cannoli @ 9/1/2022, 16:13) 
    Marking my spot for the new thread title. I'm making it through the shopping trip now. I browsed ahead to the two timestamps left in the other thread (I think 36 and 48). I think Judah called them a bunch of NOOBS. That's a word I've heard them say before and my husband says it. Time stamp two: I've been saying for awhile that Eden should get a check-up. Yes, some kids can get chunky but I think if they do they should be under medical evaluation. Now on to see Solly finally get a new pair of shoes. We all know how hard that is for Tom to spend a whole ten bucks every six months on him.

I really hope he said noobs. The other word was too upsetting

14.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Great title MountainHiker11

Bruce Yuto I'm pretty sure that's what Judah said. 99% sure. Seems like "Nazis" are also a topic in their home. In the Christmas video (shared from Invidious here) when Judah opens his toy gun from "Daddy" at 1:14:00....Judah yells to Asher...."Hey Asher.....I want each and every one of you to get me 100 Nazi's killed!

Tommo obviously knows that isn't ok to say, at least not on youtube, so Tommo says....."Oh my God, we got to cut that out!"

Then it appeared in writing on the video couple seconds later......."I didn't" and a laughing emoji.

So Tommo knew it was wrong.. But he thought it was funny and he didn't cut it out. So yeah, Judah said "Jews" in the store. But I guess its all part of regular conversation between Asher and Judah. And "Daddy" doesn't mind......he thinks its funny..

Who remembers Tommo's comment about the "Nazi snowman"? During one of their live dinners when he was talking about Asher's "dark" humor? Everybody on here was talking about that right away. And guess what......what did Tommo put at the thumbnail for their next live shopping trip? The "Nazi snowman" with its arm raised in a Nazi salute and an armband on its arm.

So yeah! Tommo must think its SOOOOOOOO funny. I wonder if their neighbors think its so funny. Or the folks who employ Judah?

I guess it also proves that while folks might watch their videos, they dont watch to the end..... because if I wanted computer repair jobs done and Tommo was the only guy within a thousand miles, I would NEVER allow him to do any work for me. And I would never employ a kid who thinks thats funny either. NEVER EVER!

Judah is 16 years old now. Asher is 18 years old. Time they grew the heck up and started acting like men.

Great job "Daddy"....if you're planning to find Godly wives for those two boys! Good luck with that. Who would want to be associated with them?

I also noticed Eden. Oh my gosh, that is too sad. She is gaining weight steadily now. And her abdomen is SO distended. That is so sad. Thomas also looks like he's as big as Tommo now too. God help those kids. But what did Tommo get for Thomas for Christmas? A mini pizza oven so he can cook his own frozen pizzas when he is up half the night playing computer games and snacking. "Daddy" told him the mini oven would fit right beside his computer. So I guess Thomas wont even have to walk to the kitchen now!

Tommo is breathless walking around Walmart. He looks SO unhealthy, and bloated and old. Thomas and Eden are so sad to see. Poor Eden also slouches. WHO decided she should change from wearing regular jeans and lose shirts....to wearing high waisted jeans with tight shits tucked in. Eden looks pregnant when she dresses like that. Its just so wrong. But hey, look at the "food" they got. She doesn't have any healthy options. All cheap junk loaded with calories, sugar, salt and fat. Things will never change for poor Eden.

https://invidious.fdn.fr/9c_Xue8k-Ck

15.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Great title!

1065 replies since 9/1/2022, 06:21   130153 views