The Mills Family: Mr. Magoo and his brand new sweater, still refuses to make his kids lives better- Part 18

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    With all that food being cooked, eaten and stored all over that house and the cat food probably being left out and the litter box probably not being cleaned out regularly, I can only assume the house is infested with roaches.

Gross man

2.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Do any of the kids know how to tie shoes? They always seem to buy slip on or Velcro strap shoes.

3.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I'm having everyone in my house listen. My husband said we'd have to run it through an audio analyzer. I listened again and thought maybe he started saying losers.

Edited by Cannoli - 1/9/2022, 06:12 PM

4.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I'm not sure if Tom is really down in Florida or not. The poster also stated previously that he and the 9 kids were down there visiting her and going to Disney World. Clearly, that didn't happen.

Interesting item on the "girlfriend's" social media page was the fact that she is interested in both men AND women. The old hens will love that about as much as they loved April selling sex toys!! :hearty-laugh:

5.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bruce Yuto @ 1/9/2022, 04:03 PM) 
    QUOTE (tiagooo @ 9/1/2022, 15:57) 
    Is anyone going to try and teach solly to tie his shoes? Or…

The way those kids are being taught, or really not being taught, it’s a wonder he even knows how to put them on the right feet.

They are afraid to disagree with Tom. They are so conditioned to just do what he tells them they can't even articulate if something isn't right. When he asked Solly how the first pair of shoes fit he just said "they feel weird." Do they even understand how their shoes are supposed to fit? No, becasue Tom does everything for them without teaching them how to know themselves.

Solly is 9 years old. A 9 year old should be able to put on shoes and tell you if they don't fit right.

As a parent you just don't say to a kid "how do they fit?" when the poor kid doesn't even understand HOW they are supposed to fit. You say to them "Do they feel tight?" "Do they hurt?" "Can you wiggle your toes?" Then you SHOW them how to feel near your toes to see if there is extra room, you teach them the sizing, etc.

He just does things but never actually teaches them what he is doing or why. If he doesn't they don't learn to do things for themselves. And THAT is exactly what he wants.

6.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Silly must have been happy he got to go to Wal-Mart. I was impressed he was helpful and didn't wander off.

7.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dummysmith @ 1/9/2022, 08:57 AM) 
    If you look at honey pots photos on Facebook ,it is clear to see what Tom likes.She definitely is no Andrea. Those bikini photos are Toms dream.She has multiple tatoos. The previous posted photo looks like a Burger King uniform. This girl has two young children. One of each. I can't see that going over very well with Hannah. Thomas may have a step mother just a couple years older than him. Gross.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001226776693

If she is Tommo's GF, there are pics on her FB showing her son with some young guy and she commented....."I love the way our son loves you". (August 28th 2019).

The guy in the picture looks like he is in his 20's. From what she said, he's the boys father. She said "our son". The boy looks like he is maybe 2-3 years old. That was 2019, so I guess he's 4-5 years old now.

So.....she broke up with the kids Dad? and now she's gonna move to Wyoming to live with Tommo? Who is probably older than her father?

I don't think I believe that's the GF.

If it is, then there is gonna be a LOT of really tough times ahead for the Mills kids. A girls like that is NOT gonna want to sit in a filthy house all day long taking care of Tommo's 4 youngest kids, and also Eden and Justus. PLUS her own two little kids. SO she's gonna have to watch SIX little kids.

Will she homeschool EIGHT kids everyday? Which includes SIX kids aged 9 years old and under????

Will she cook and clean and have dinner ready for TEN kids (I excluded Thomas because he works a lot and looks like he gets his own food), plus herself and Tommo EVERY DAY?

She wont be able to go out with her friends because they're all gonna be in Florida. Her Mom is also in Florida (based on what's been said that she lives with her Mom right now).

Tommo always said he doesn't want a wife to work because there are too many kids to take care of. So she wont be able to work and earn her own money. WHO gives her money? Tommo? Will the You tube people send super chats to her? For spending money? Will Tommo give her $1 for Diehls every Thursday?

Will she be happy to sit home every day and take care of six kids aged 9 and under? And deal with moody teenagers like Judah and Asher who probably don't want her there? And help with Eden and Justus who are very obviously going through VERY difficult times in their lives right now. Its like Justus can't stand to look at Tommo. And Eden is going through a lot of changes right now because of her age.

WOW! IF its all true and that's his hot chick and the next Mrs Mills......I pray for the kids. Because Mr Tommo may have a hot chick to share his bed with but oh my gosh.....its gonna be a crazy hot mess in that family with all the chaos that marriage is gonna bring.

I just cant believe that ANY young woman would want to be with Tommo. I just cant!

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If she’s that young, she will want to be play out video games & hang out with the older boys. Wouldn’t that just blow Toms mind.

9.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    My concern is that she would fall in love with Thomas and run off with Tom's son! LOL
    Lilacs, you're comments always baffle me. Solly is happy to go to Walmart bc his whole life consists of sitting in his living room or basement. He is helpful and didn't run off because he's 9, not 2. Why would you think any kid should run off?

QUOTE (Dudleydoo @ 1/9/2022, 06:09 PM) 
    I'm not sure if Tom is really down in Florida or not. The poster also stated previously that he and the 9 kids were down there visiting her and going to Disney World. Clearly, that didn't happen.

Interesting item on the "girlfriend's" social media page was the fact that she is interested in both men AND women. The old hens will love that about as much as they loved April selling sex toys!! :hearty-laugh:

Sorry but that doesn't exactly follow the model for conservative Christian especially to the point you have to have the bible playing 24/7. Too bad the kids didn't go to Disney Land. It is super expensive.. I can't even afford to go. But I bet it would get a lot of views and earn money (the video).

QUOTE (Dream Big @ 1/9/2022, 07:48 PM) 
    QUOTE (Dummysmith @ 1/9/2022, 08:57 AM) 
    If you look at honey pots photos on Facebook ,it is clear to see what Tom likes.She definitely is no Andrea. Those bikini photos are Toms dream.She has multiple tatoos. The previous posted photo looks like a Burger King uniform. This girl has two young children. One of each. I can't see that going over very well with Hannah. Thomas may have a step mother just a couple years older than him. Gross.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001226776693

If she is Tommo's GF, there are pics on her FB showing her son with some young guy and she commented....."I love the way our son loves you". (August 28th 2019).

The guy in the picture looks like he is in his 20's. From what she said, he's the boys father. She said "our son". The boy looks like he is maybe 2-3 years old. That was 2019, so I guess he's 4-5 years old now.

So.....she broke up with the kids Dad? and now she's gonna move to Wyoming to live with Tommo? Who is probably older than her father?

I don't think I believe that's the GF.

If it is, then there is gonna be a LOT of really tough times ahead for the Mills kids. A girls like that is NOT gonna want to sit in a filthy house all day long taking care of Tommo's 4 youngest kids, and also Eden and Justus. PLUS her own two little kids. SO she's gonna have to watch SIX little kids.

Will she homeschool EIGHT kids everyday? Which includes SIX kids aged 9 years old and under????

Will she cook and clean and have dinner ready for TEN kids (I excluded Thomas because he works a lot and looks like he gets his own food), plus herself and Tommo EVERY DAY?

She wont be able to go out with her friends because they're all gonna be in Florida. Her Mom is also in Florida (based on what's been said that she lives with her Mom right now).

Tommo always said he doesn't want a wife to work because there are too many kids to take care of. So she wont be able to work and earn her own money. WHO gives her money? Tommo? Will the You tube people send super chats to her? For spending money? Will Tommo give her $1 for Diehls every Thursday?

Will she be happy to sit home every day and take care of six kids aged 9 and under? And deal with moody teenagers like Judah and Asher who probably don't want her there? And help with Eden and Justus who are very obviously going through VERY difficult times in their lives right now. Its like Justus can't stand to look at Tommo. And Eden is going through a lot of changes right now because of her age.

WOW! IF its all true and that's his hot chick and the next Mrs Mills......I pray for the kids. Because Mr Tommo may have a hot chick to share his bed with but oh my gosh.....its gonna be a crazy hot mess in that family with all the chaos that marriage is gonna bring.

I just cant believe that ANY young woman would want to be with Tommo. I just cant!

A "troll" came on a recent live as "Lind Z" and said, 'I love you Tom". Tom knows exactly that the bakery people thinks he is dating a Linsy so he figured out quickly that someone was teasing him. He said, "The trolls think they know what's going on but they don't have a clue" and said they were wrong. My impression is, unless he lied in that statement, he is not dating a Lindsy. Either way what we do know is the person has young looking skin on her arms and he mentioned before she was afraid she'd be overwhelmed with all the kids. Of course she will be! Who wouldn't?

10.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ah, yes, Lilacs, Solomon, who rarely leaves the shed and is always surrounded by many people, could indeed choose to run off in Walmart.

Let's set aside how thrilled he was to get even a tiny bit of attention from his Father and ignore how the change in his terminal routine offered a rare stimulus and also overlook how proud he was to be helpful and occupied.

That leaves us with no discernible reason for the little boy to run off.

Ah, I forgot one other salient point! Solomon is NINE years old. Toddlers are prone to impulse and wandering off. Not so much with 9 year olds and especially ones under constant supervision, such as Solomon.

11.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    A few times during the Walmart shopping trip, Asher mentioned that he hoped dad wouldn’t get mad or cross about some of their food choices. Daddy must be a moody person with a slight temper.

Edited by fl59 - 1/9/2022, 08:40 PM

12.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fl59 @ 1/9/2022, 08:22 PM) 
    A few times during he Walmart shopping trip, Asher mentioned that he hoped dad wouldn’t get mad or cross about some of their food choices. Daddy must be a moody person with a slight temper.

I kind of got the impression they were just saying that to play up the drama. That and the way they kept making such a point to check the price of everything before they got it. We all know Fatass doesn't care about prices. I really think Judah and Asher just thought it was funny to say he would get angry or mad if they got the wrong thing.

They all just have such odd senses of humor (if you can even call it humor)

13.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lilacs @ 1/9/2022, 07:42 PM) 
    Silly must have been happy he got to go to Wal-Mart. I was impressed he was helpful and didn't wander off.

Silly????

SOLLY is one of the smartest Mills kids. I think that's obvious from the videos. All he ever wants to do is help and to love on his father. He is always trying to help. Don't you watch the videos?

He was so happy to be there and he was so happy to be on Tommo's "team". Poor little guy even spent his money on a present for Tommo!!

All he ever wants to do is help, and love.

14.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Didnt Tom mention in one of the lives how Thomas and Judah were going to take some time off work? Would make sense if they were going on a vacation...

15.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Tom's Little Secret @ 1/9/2022, 10:15 PM) 
    Didnt Tom mention in one of the lives how Thomas and Judah were going to take some time off work? Would make sense if they were going on a vacation...

I think they took time off from Diehls around Christmas.

1065 replies since 9/1/2022, 06:21   130153 views