The Mills Family: Mr. Magoo and his brand new sweater, still refuses to make his kids lives better- Part 18

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    What dates would I go back to have a look at when April was on? As I dont remember seeing her but then I dont watch all of his vlogs as I find him boring and so self asborbed especially with the "lives"

2.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Why can't Tom edit out when he decides to rearrange his cart? His videos shouldn't be 45 minutes long. In 45 minutes I can do my own shopping, come home and put it away. We have to watch every item he puts in his cart, its commentary, his rearranging of the items, bleh. He wastes so much time in that store. Just like the rest of his life, he's inefficient. I just can't.

3.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cannoli @ 1/9/2022, 10:50 PM) 
    Why can't Tom edit out when he decides to rearrange his cart? His videos shouldn't be 45 minutes long. In 45 minutes I can do my own shopping, come home and put it away. We have to watch every item he puts in his cart, its commentary, his rearranging of the items, bleh. He wastes so much time in that store. Just like the rest of his life, he's inefficient. I just can't.

He also could have edited out Eden's stomach, especially since it's just at the tail end when they were already done putting up the damn groceries at that point anyway. Edit it out already asshole!!!

4.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cannoli @ 1/9/2022, 10:50 PM) 

I thought the same thing!! Asher was rearranging his cart the same way. Just get it done!!

5.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Vegemite Shell-Vegemite Shell I believe Tom introduced her in the June 20,2020 video titled "A New Surprise." They broke up toward the latter part of September.

6.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I find it funny that he calls it lightning speed, when it took him just as much time as it usually does, which is 4x longer than the average person. 90% of my groceries are fresh produce so it does take a little extra time to make sure they are edible but even still takes me 15 minutes to do my shopping and that includes walking to and from the store, that includes holiday shopping for a party of 10.

If Tom was concerned about TIME, he could have the employees at the local market add his grocery list to their purchasing order and have employees put the hamper together. Could then have one of the boys bring the purchase order home after work. Although, then there would be 5 less videos a month. Without having a creative bone in Tom's body, we would be left with 10-15 minutes pizza videos and 1h making a grocery list video.

7.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Just remarking my spot.I really need some answers, all this guess work is driving me nuts.
    The feeling I have is not ,nor ever will be, peace and harmony for those children. Most likely ongoing drama and turmoil in that shanty.
    Tommo always meeting most of his needs, moody and unpredictable if feeling he has lost control of what he dreams his future should be.
    No change for the uneducated, poorly fed and poorly supervised soon to be adults.
    His past will catch up with him that will leave him deserted and lonely at some time in the future, because he is lazy and it is always all about him. His inability to be empathetic will come back and bite him where the sun don't shine.
    He will continue to manipulate the "audience" for the purpose of making money. Will wifey No3 come soon? I doubt it.
    Any self respecting female with dreams of fulfilment in this relationship would be running the heck out of that shanty quick smart!and never to return. :very-sad-smiley-emoticon:

8.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh...don't you all know about Tom and his "talent" of filling ONE cart with everything without having to use two carts??? This has been something he has done since Andrea was around. On the few occasions he went with her to do the monthly grocery she would read off the list and Tom would "arrange' the items in the cart, like a puzzle. If they got five of something those five things had to be put together in the cart. It was this challenge to see how much he could make fit into one cart! He sometimes would get on the ground and LIE on top of a big bag of sugar or flour to flatten it out to make it fit under the cart. He would hang 8 packs of soda off the sides of the cart. It was another one of the things he bragged about how well he could do it.

He's not buying nearly as much stuff as they used to and the shopping should be bigger with growing kids. That's why i have a feeling he has stockpiled food off camera. That and him telling Claudia not to talk about the food in the pantry.

9.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I couldn't watch the shopping videos he did with Andrea. He was SO embarrassing! And I 100% believe he did that for attention in the store. He said a long time ago that he always liked "to shock". So whatever was socially acceptable, he would do the opposite....to shock folks. He said that about when he was living back in California. So I guess he was always like that. Sounds like he was always an idiot and the older he got, the worse he got. Andrea was embarrassed at how he behaved in Walmart when he went shopping with her. Making the cart like a game of tetris and sitting on the floor when he was looking for something on a shelf. And as Mountain Hiker said, rolling on bags of flour and sugar to flatten them so they would fit in the cart, instead of getting another cart. I guess he loved if folks looked at him in the store.....he LOVES attention.

I dont understand why he throws everything into the cart initially and then stops to rearrange everything. Its too funny to watch Mr Mensa doing that. He cant figure out if he arranged everything neatly as he went along, he wouldn't have to waste time re-arranging it all in the middle of the store.

Yes he 100% should have edited out Eden at the end of the video. What's happening to Eden is SO sad and she deserves privacy until she can get some help....or somebody to help her dress better so everything wont be so obvious. Tommo rushed Eden when she went with him to do the Winter clothes haul.......how he just looks for sizes of jeans and throws them in the cart. I think Eden tried on the jeans she got....but she needs somebody there to help her get jeans that are flattering. The jeans she is wearing are the most UNflattering jeans for her right now. The waist is too high and it just highlights what's going on with her right now. Tucking her shirt inside the jeans makes everything look worse too. I guess Tommo didn't care....if the jeans fit....he got them. And I guess she's gonna have to wear them until he does the next winter haul in the fall.

IF somebody doesn't do something to help her she will just gain and gain. Hormones are probably making her crave sugars and carbs a LOT right now. If she had healthy alternatives, it would help her. Plus, they all just sit around all day long and dont do any exercise. She is slouching very badly too which makes her look bigger. Eden isn't a picky eater. If she had healthier foods to eat, I bet she would really enjoy them and it would help her.

Tommo needs to wake up and quit putting his daughter on the internet as she is right now. She needs to be helped....not put on you tube. I wish a doctor could explain to Tommo how breast cancer risk increases with obesity. Thousands of studies have been done that prove that. Eden may already be at increased risk if she is carrying the genes. If she is also obese, her risk will rocket.. We cant help the genes we get, but we can reduce risk factors. Tommo's father had a heart attack and died as a young man. He is very obese and he looks very bloated. He is breathless walking around the store. He should take care. If he is watching his blood sugar, I bet he had a scare of some kind....maybe diabetes. He is a perfect candidate for diabetes. That will increase his risk of heart attack and stroke. Its already high enough....diabetes will increase it more. I wish somebody would explain that to him and that he would listen. The whole world can't be wrong. And there are decades of international studies that prove this over and over. There are so many things in life we cant control. And there are many we can. We have to help ourselves as much as we can to reduce our risks and maintain the best health we can. Eden is starting down the road to very bad health at just 11 years old. Thomas has been on that road for years too. Tommo also.

But I guess if they don't care.....and they are happy to take whatever their own actions bring, then so be it. Tommo is an adult and his lifestyle is his choice. Poor Eden doesn't have a choice. And that is not fair. She deserves better than that.

10.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Watched the Christmas morning video. It was so awkward. Tom was telling them what the gifts were as the kids were opening them. The guy is just a big dumbo that was so concerned about the kids’ reactions. How. Totally. Embarrassing.

11.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Knitwit @ 10/1/2022, 02:31) 
    Watched the Christmas morning video. It was so awkward. Tom was telling them what the gifts were as the kids were opening them. The guy is just a big dumbo that was so concerned about the kids’ reactions. How. Totally. Embarrassing.

He gives the worst gifts too. Even to the little kids and little kids are usually the easiest to buy for. He has horrible judgment and taste.

12.     +10   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I have suspected for a long time that he is receiving a lot of food from the food pantry, hence the telling the kids not to talk about the food.

Any one else think some or all of them are down and out with Covid? That could be the reason for no shopping trip to Deilh’s last week. Could be what was wrong with Claudia on New Years Eve.

13.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 1/10/2022, 12:32 AM) 
    Oh...don't you all know about Tom and his "talent" of filling ONE cart with everything without having to use two carts??? This has been something he has done since Andrea was around. On the few occasions he went with her to do the monthly grocery she would read off the list and Tom would "arrange' the items in the cart, like a puzzle. If they got five of something those five things had to be put together in the cart. It was this challenge to see how much he could make fit into one cart! He sometimes would get on the ground and LIE on top of a big bag of sugar or flour to flatten it out to make it fit under the cart. He would hang 8 packs of soda off the sides of the cart. It was another one of the things he bragged about how well he could do it.

He's not buying nearly as much stuff as they used to and the shopping should be bigger with growing kids. That's why i have a feeling he has stockpiled food off camera. That and him telling Claudia not to talk about the food in the pantry.

MountainHiker I don’t think he’s getting any extra food. I think he’s just giving those kids the same old crap, frozen pizza, homemade pizza, tomato soup, etc. They’re not getting anything nutritious.

14.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 1/10/2022, 12:32 AM) 

I remember him cramming everything in one cart and laying on the floor like a moron. When we're watching him arrange his cart, is he thinking that's of particular interest to us? Oh how will he ever fit it all in? (Probably the only time he will hear those words)

QUOTE (Dream Big @ 1/10/2022, 01:55 AM) 
    I couldn't watch the shopping videos he did with Andrea. He was SO embarrassing! And I 100% believe he did that for attention in the store. He said a long time ago that he always liked "to shock". So whatever was socially acceptable, he would do the opposite....to shock folks. He said that about when he was living back in California. So I guess he was always like that. Sounds like he was always an idiot and the older he got, the worse he got.

Of all the qualities he could have, THIS is what he decides to do with his time and his display of Christianity? Why exactly does he think the rest of us don't behave this way? I wouldn't feel shocked if I saw him behave that way. I would think he was a moron and a man-child. Someone of low intellect. He's acting like a child. A child who wasn't taught manners.

Tom, this is for you?

"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."
    1 Corinthian 13

15.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    www.facebook.com/preston.fletcher.315

I was bored lol. This is a new page for the girl ppl say is his gf. This one says engaged but not to who. I just can’t believe this could be who he is engaged to.

1065 replies since 9/1/2022, 06:21   130153 views