The Wads, Part 4: Meth Mom is in her new home where her kids freely roam It’s full of thrift store stuff Which she says is “good enough

Water is good it nourishes the soul But not that slop she puts in a bowl

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Thank you for the thread title, Daisy-a-day

2.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Very nice Daisy-a-day! Marking my spot in Meth Mom’s pantry.

3.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Good thread title, Daisy-a-day!

4.     +16   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Meth mom has always been super cringey, but lately, it seems everything that slips out of her mouth is about money. How expensive her “crap” is, how cheap her “crap” is, or how a bowl of fruit would be $10 at a restaurant. At what point will she be happy and content with her life? Constantly complaining and moping about money as she sits in a million dollar home is such a bad look and really shows how ignorant and privileged she really is. Open your eyes, meth mom, and maybe realize how lucky you really are to be able to buy that “crap”

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Great title Daisy :6792:

6.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I'm very uneducated about the asian culture(s), but I'm honest about it and I would never put a video or anything out there without research. She doesn't care about anything though.

7.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I watched some of the chinese lunch video and it was awful. If she'd just owned it and said they were trying items from the Asian supermarket and wasn't sure of their origin then it wouldn't have been a big deal. She kept stumbling over whether things were chinese, japanese or asian etc and saying she didn't know but then continued to make assumptions or use phrases/words from the incorrect places.

The worst part for me tho was the comment section. She was so snarky with people for pointing out her mistakes and these comments were from people familiar with these cultures (judging by their usernames). I understand that it wasn't a huge deal and she didn't set out to insult people but she could've tried to do a bit of research especially when she's teaching her kids about these items.

8.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just reading all the summaries of her "Chinese lunch" video are making me uncomfortable with secondhand embarrassment

9.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mumof4uk @ 24/1/2022, 23:10) 
    I watched some of the chinese lunch video and it was awful. If she'd just owned it and said they were trying items from the Asian supermarket and wasn't sure of their origin then it wouldn't have been a big deal. She kept stumbling over whether things were chinese, japanese or asian etc and saying she didn't know but then continued to make assumptions or use phrases/words from the incorrect places.

The worst part for me tho was the comment section. She was so snarky with people for pointing out her mistakes and these comments were from people familiar with these cultures (judging by their usernames). I understand that it wasn't a huge deal and she didn't set out to insult people but she could've tried to do a bit of research especially when she's teaching her kids about these items.

Meth mom is ignorant about any culture other than her own hilly billy ways. She’s obviously on her phone constantly so not hard to do some research on a subject after all she’s a “professional” YTer making big bank.

Where is this “ Asian lunch” video?

10.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They bought this $1.5m house and now a $100 is too much? How are they paying the mortgage? They really, really should have waited to find a better house that could have been cheaper of at least more accustomed to their needs (considering they want more kids).

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Daisy-a-day @ 24/1/2022, 23:52) 
    QUOTE (Mumof4uk @ 24/1/2022, 23:10) 

Meth mom is ignorant about any culture other than her own hilly billy ways. She’s obviously on her phone constantly so not hard to do some research on a subject after all she’s a “professional” YTer making big bank.

Where is this “ Asian lunch” video?

Here you go, Daisy!

12.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Should've done a Winnie the Pooh themed lunch. 😂😂

13.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Has half siblings that she says are Chinese (but are they?), and one sister shops at this Asian market often and would have helped her, and yet...

Garbage.

F U & your culture whatever that may be because I'm just a ditzy white woman, who cannot use any of the plethora of esily available resources at hand to not totally offend everyone. I'm just SO QUIRKY, guys! OMG.

:shit-hits-the-fan:

14.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    if her half sibling are Chinese that to me just makes it worse. How can you not care AT ALL about their culture? their background?
    I'm gonna be honest here, I thought maybe she is just too sheltered, lives in a bubble, is too overwhelmed with children, but she is good right? NOPE nope nope. OMG this video just shows how ignorant she is and how unwilling she is to change that, it's so bad it's scary. The comment about legs crawling out of food is racist, that's my opinion.
    This is just sad and scary.

15.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I believe Kim's half sibling are of Chinese descent.

1133 replies since 24/1/2022, 11:58   196923 views