50 Shades of Lordy Lordy Look Who's Pt 40: Lemon's Budget Is Frozen Pizza Tight, Fiddy's Got Trouble In Throuple Paradise,But EL James Gave Up Her Copyright Claim Without A Fight

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50shadesofsnark @ 2/17/2022, 09:08 PM) 
    Why is Duhnessa packing for a “staycation”? Isn’t that where you stay home? In your own house? And do the local tourist things? And save money by not paying for lodging and eating out? She irritates the crap out of me trying to “utilize” words trying to sound educated or in the know.

I wonder if Paige and Jacob even had to take the SAT. I know last year you didn’t have to submit scores to many colleges due to Covid. If I’m not mistaken they carried it over to this year. I don’t know how homeschooling factors in, but in my area so many high school seniors qualify for free credit hours of community college based on their gpa. Plus as someone else said, most schools have a way for kids to earn college credit in high school. My kid was able knock out almost 50 credit hours before starting her college of choice last fall. Lemon and 50 are poor excuses as parents to not help their kids find out how to get into vocational schools or college. I’m surprised 50 isn’t trying to game the system with college grants and student loans on Jake’s behalf. I’m sure he would qualify.

I'm sure she didn't bother to do the fafsa in order for him to get any financial aid for the upcoming year. Her plan up until fairly recently was have him enlist. He obvs can't so now it's to go earn mama a livin.

2.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    If all this speculation is true, then 50 is just more of a hideous person. I hope she doesn't try to take advantage of her son monetarily.

3.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    50 Shades of Failure to Launch Pt.41: Will the oldests spread their wings and fly, or depend on mommy dearest to keep getting by?

4.     +9   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Love it! It could be Paige and Jake, but we really know it’s Vanessa and Kiera!

5.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    yall know I love a good florida man headline haha and this one that came out today was too good not to use on my latest big ed/fiddy mashup
    Attached Image

6.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 2/17/2022, 03:22 PM) 
    yall know I love a good florida man headline haha and this one that came out today was too good not to use on my latest big ed/fiddy mashup

LOVE IT!!!!!!
    Was the gas station out of her beloved twisted teas? Price increase on her menthols? No more Lil'Debbie's?????????????

7.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Since Jake graduated early maybe he is working until the fall semester beigns a half gap year. But most likely Fiddy would rather he work. Has she ever mentioned SATs college visits college apps? She could have vlogged college visits and the college essay and all that that. If they did all that I doubt she would have blown off using it as content. I hope he has a job he enjoys. It is what it is.

8. Craftgirl818

User deleted

QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 17/2/2022, 21:16) 
    QUOTE (50shadesofsnark @ 2/17/2022, 09:08 PM) 
    Why is Duhnessa packing for a “staycation”? Isn’t that where you stay home? In your own house? And do the local tourist things? And save money by not paying for lodging and eating out? She irritates the crap out of me trying to “utilize” words trying to sound educated or in the know.

I wonder if Paige and Jacob even had to take the SAT. I know last year you didn’t have to submit scores to many colleges due to Covid. If I’m not mistaken they carried it over to this year. I don’t know how homeschooling factors in, but in my area so many high school seniors qualify for free credit hours of community college based on their gpa. Plus as someone else said, most schools have a way for kids to earn college credit in high school. My kid was able knock out almost 50 credit hours before starting her college of choice last fall. Lemon and 50 are poor excuses as parents to not help their kids find out how to get into vocational schools or college. I’m surprised 50 isn’t trying to game the system with college grants and student loans on Jake’s behalf. I’m sure he would qualify.

I'm sure she didn't bother to do the fafsa in order for him to get any financial aid for the upcoming year. Her plan up until fairly recently was have him enlist. He obvs can't so now it's to go earn mama a livin.

Enlist, like the military?! Jake wouldn't qualify for the military so that's why I'm confused lol

9.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Craftgirl818 @ 2/17/2022, 10:45 PM) 
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 17/2/2022, 21:16) 

Enlist, like the military?! Jake wouldn't qualify for the military so that's why I'm confused lol

Yeah she was talkin up him joining the Navy for a few years. Numerous times on the board we discussed how he would not be able to enlist because of his medical conditions. Then boom his plan became to graduate early and go to work. i'm sure if Jake had been eligible to enlist she would've been one of those parents who signed the forms for him to go in at 17.

10.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I really hope that 50 lets Jake keep his money that he earns from his job. When she announced earlier that he got a job it just made me sad for him. If he has to count on her to take him to and from work, it’s not going to go well for him. She is a mess. I’m crossing my fingers that he can earn money and get out of there. She will hold him back because she is so selfish.

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50shadesofsnark @ 17/2/2022, 22:08) 
    Love it! It could be Paige and Jake, but we really know it’s Vanessa and Kiera!

Yes! It is so ironic that both of them are still attached to mommy and daddy’s hip and rely on a man to provide for them. They will never be self sufficient. Both of them have an adult brother living at home as well. I hate for them to pass this life on to their kids or make them think it’s normal to live like that.

12.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I don’t think everyone needs to go to college and I think we should do more to normalize/support gap years so that young adults can fuck around a little before they jump right into accumulating debt - COME AT ME. JK please don’t.

That said, IMO it seems like Jake is someone who would really, really benefit from college. If his mother had stopped flapping her jaw on the internet long enough to lay some actual groundwork for her eldest child’s future, FAFSA would have been filled out on January 1 and the pell grant would be paying for him to take classes at a community college in addition to whatever job he’s gotten. More than anything this kid needs adults in his life other than 50 & co.

13.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62418622

1077 replies since 27/1/2022, 03:47   73346 views