1.     +42   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Title by CCs Side Eye

apologies to Yetta that I missed her gem of a title so I added it as our subtitle. I’m sorry, Yetta!!

2. SpecialTreat
        +38   Like  

User deleted

I’m not caught up but… tangent ahead, please feel free to skip. I put it under a spoiler.

I’m quite upset about something in my personal life and just need to hope some of you ladies won’t mind if I use this as an outlet.
    SPOILER (click to view)
    I think I just mentioned yesterday that my husband and I put our things in storage and traveled full time for about a year, early 2019-March 2020. Half for work, half to see the country. Only possible bc housing for the work half was subsidized and we didn’t have any bills besides Netflix/Hulu/car payment.

We didn’t know where we were going to land if Covid hadn’t happened, and were kind of using it as an opportunity to find ourselves/where we might want to to live more long-term. But it turned out that Covid did happen, and we had to scramble to find a place to rent quickly. We weren’t ready to buy- hadn’t landed on the place we wanted to do it, so we came back to a town we love in a state near friends and family. Got lucky and found a great house With a big private backyard, great neighborhood, walkability, close to the downtown… I love it.

And now, we are getting kicked out. because the homeowners are moving back to retire here. We are not in the position to currently buy, given the insane market and some overextension of our means during our travels, from which we are still trying to recover.

The town we live in is insanely hot with the housing market, and I don’t know where we are going to go from here. I don’t think we will literally end up homeless, but I am crushed at the thought of leaving this house and neighborhood, which I really love.

I guess the reason I feel slightly justified in posting this to the Jen board is, I’ve never hated Jen, not like some posters feel. But right now, honestly, Fuck Jen. She has a beautiful home with tons of potential, a big backyard she could surround with a big privacy fence and hedges, tons of space to create a cozy and warm home environment. And it’s paid for. And she not only doesn’t appreciate it, she goes off and spends tens of thousands of dollars to travel away from it. Meanwhile I am wandering through my house like a forlorn ghost, breaking down in tears as I think about how we won’t get another fall or Christmas here. And how my entire life is going to be forced to change. And she’s just wasting her secure, paid-off, could-be-amazing home.

Fuck you, Jen.

3.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Great title

Jeanette was in a wheelchair recently at a baby shower -
    Jen & her Bestie
    Attached Image
    A7F0855C-4583-478A-B8A9-04D92AD92CC3

4.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Because I'm nosy, I looked back on Jeanette's IG and she fractured her tibia in 2017. Post here. Wonder if that injury has something to do with her using a wheelchair? Maybe her recovery didn't go as expected?

5.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Great title and subtitle per usual!!

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Didn’t the llamas visit RM1 shortly after the divorce filing video?

Speaking of, Lakens wedding is getting closer. ExBFF Gene is not in the wedding party, was not at the bridal shower/bachelorette weekend at WDW. Guess the one way friendship is no longer.

7.     +22   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    This thread title speaks the truth. Jen's world is gonna collapse when Winnie goes. It's such a bleak, lifeless tundra around her.

SpecialTreat Wishing you good luck with your house hunt. Jen's truly shot in the arse (and her arse shows it). She's got the home, the car, the outside space, the patted bank account, all the free time in the world and she's still miserable 24/7. Your situation is temporary. You'll be happy again (and still married!) when you can settle into a new place. May you find your new heart home soon!

8.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I do not know how Jeanette would see Gene’s BD wished as she has not been on IG sine June 2020. If Gene is indeed a Sister from another Mister, wouldn’t she know that?

Both titles are EPIC!

9.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    That was Jen pissing on a tree like a dog marking his territory.

10.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 10/2/2022, 19:02) 
    Because I'm nosy, I looked back on Jeanette's IG and she fractured her tibia in 2017. Post here. Wonder if that injury has something to do with her using a wheelchair? Maybe her recovery didn't go as expected?

I kinda remember that
    So 4 years now with that injury
    I think every video I have seen she has something to help her walk… Naina had a few parties before Marriage where Jeanette had a Walker, I think

11.     +88   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Sorry, off topic, but
    my neighbor put one of these in and now I’m afraid Jen’s going to visit.ABB9FAFA-6BED-45BA-B65F-9EE644B0C7E5

12.     +56   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen would write the most flowery nauseating review for that shed

13.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    One thing I find interesting about Jen that I find different from my narcissist “friend” is Jen has no friends.

Like most narcissists, my friend has tons of superficial charm and makes a friend wherever she goes. She has several longstanding friends who fit the narcissistic supply trope (ie empaths). And an equal number of friends who end up running afoul of her, or calling her out, and she cuts them off completely and remorselessly. But no worries as she easily makes more. From what I understand this is textbook narcissist.

It’s interesting that Jen manages to almost immediately repel people and those who do stick around for a minute are clearly using her.

14.     +40   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 2/10/2022, 10:46 AM) 
    Jen would write the most flowery nauseating review for that shed

The extruded metal of the humble, yet deluxe, vacation get away was both restorative and rejuvinating.

15.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 2/10/2022, 01:46 PM) 
    One thing I find interesting about Jen that I find different from my narcissist “friend” is Jen has no friends.

Like most narcissists, my friend has tons of superficial charm and makes a friend wherever she goes. She has several longstanding friends who fit the narcissistic supply trope (ie empaths). And an equal number of friends who end up running afoul of her, or calling her out, and she cuts them off completely and remorselessly. But no worries as she easily makes more. From what I understand this is textbook narcissist.

It’s interesting that Jen manages to almost immediately repel people and those who do stick around for a minute are clearly using her.

They're very good at masking where they pretend to be someone nice/ alluring for the energy they get from others. Jen doesn't seem to be good at that. One thing a narcissist hates is when someone knows who they really are inside. They have no way to get the attention they need from that person.

903 replies since 10/2/2022, 18:34   113936 views