Anonymous
    I feel so bad for that dog

2.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When I first saw the picture of the shack on stilts here without watching the video, I seriously thought that was an additional side area to the main area she was staying in. This shit is getting nastier and nastier - I have to say it’s really weird watching somebody’s life (and that’s only from what she’s filming and “sharing”!) literally rot from the inside out...

3.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Of the little we've seen of Jill, she seems like an AWFUL person and a really damaging mom. I have no doubt she wanted Jen to marry young and fast to a rich boy. And then said awful stuff when they wanted to be divorced.

Jen is an awful person but I really do hope she finds mental health to try to undo all this crap she has in her head.

Her IG stories of her in the bed of that awful A-frame makes her look like she's giving "after sex" vibes. It's weird. I think IG is the "real" Jen because I don't think her mom watches. But her mom watches all of her YT videos.

I think these little tiny house adventures are easier/more convenient for Jen to binge at. The way she seems "high" and doesn't do much when she's on these vacations. I think she's just binging and purging and that's her escape.

4.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I haven’t read all the pages today but has anyone else notice Jen Did 3.75 hours on the peloton today? She has already done over 4000 minutes so far this year.

5.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I once planned a lovely birthday weekend for my husband. I found a treehouse in southwestern Washington about 10 miles from a town we enjoy visiting. The photos and reviews online made it seem really nice. We got there in the late afternoon on a sunny fall day. The outside of the two story treehouse was as pictured, but the inside was dark, cold and depressing. We had a lot of trouble getting a fire going in the wood stove. We went upstairs to the bedroom and bath and it was pretty to look at - big wooden bed, fluffy comforter, a window seat. I used the bathroom and was drying my hands when I noticed the towel smelled like cigarette smoke. Upon inspection, all the towels smelled like cigarettes. The bed linens smelled like cigarettes. These items were clean, but must have been washed with the clothes of someone who smokes. It wasn’t wood smoke. I know the difference. Pretty quickly, we were on the phone trying to find a vacancy somewhere nicer and close by. It makes me mad when people leave effusive reviews about a place that doesn’t deserve it. The owners must hired a gifted photographer to take the posted photos. We lost money by abandoning the treehouse, but why stay and be miserable?
    PS: It was a whole lot nicer than “The Arrow” and that’s saying a lot.

6.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    OMG the song with her looking "sexy" in the "tree" "house" is:

SPOILER (click to view)
    "Morning O" by Tom Rosenthal

Does she know what "O" is referring to?

Did she please herself next to Winnie?

Why is she biting her lip? And smiling that Glendon Doyle smile?

🤢

Her choice of music is always depressing and bad.

7.     +29   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Once again, she vaguely makes reference to her "horrible" marriage yet we have ZERO proof of this. On the contrary, we have multiple years worth of a husband doting to his wife. Granted, we cannot believe everything we see on social media but if I were to bet, I'd say Don worshiped the ground she walked on rather than Jen being the perfect wife who was just "caged".

Unless she spills the beans, SHUT THE FUCK UP JEN. :flipping-the-bird:

Don, make an account here! Defend yourself from this wicked leech! :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

QUOTE (Beetrix @ 2/11/2022, 08:20 PM) 
    I bet it was Jill
    :smoking-smiley-face:

8.     +30   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The plastic sheet hung around the bathtub sure help with the murdering and dismembering a body vibes.

9.     +24   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I hate baths. The thought of marinating in my own grime in a tub brings me discomfort. Sitting fully clothed in a tub with my pet is on a whole other level of craziness. She has completely lost it.

Just caught up here. Going in to watch

10.     +32   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I’m from southwest Ohio and have been to Berlin Ohio with friends. We stayed at a hotel for our weekend getaway but I hear there are some nice cabins you can rent. Now being from Ohio my question is why in the world would she want to drive 7 hours and spend any amount of money to come here in the winter. Hell I live here and don’t want to be here in the winter. You go south in the winter not east. Seriously she is so ridiculously clueless.

And another thing that make me cringe big time…the bath shot where she is soaking in the tub yeah somewhere on a memory card is all the footage of her naked ass getting into and out of that tube. Ewwww

Edited by SyntheticThong - 2/12/2022, 02:51 AM

11.     +13   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Narcissism101 , add $70 to her getaway total! $50 pet fee, plus an extra $20 fee for letting the dog on the bed

12.     +47   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    QUOTE (Whodunnit @ 2/10/2022, 11:20 PM) 
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 2/10/2022, 09:57 PM) 
    Jen is begging peeps to join her at 5:30PM Friday
    But may not make it
    :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

Oh that’s right, her pesky kids may be a problem 🙄
    Most Moms do something fun with kids after a week in school
    :disgust1:

Yeeeeah, some of us have lives away from our Pelotons and away from the internet. I have a date at the fertility clinic to see if we can finally proceed with fertility treatments after being delayed by almost a year.

Still planning on taking our 8 year old to the Henry Doorly Zoo and Home Depot when we're done (he's been BEGGING to go to a Home Depot. The kid watches too many Youtube videos about house building. Weird new obsession), because those are normal things to do with your kids.

Ya'll, probably way TMI, but the lining is looking good (for the first time in a year after having a menstrual cycle that lasted for 5 months straight that made me so anemic that I nearly ended up in the hospital early last year, was diagnosed as a type 1 diabetic that the doctors think stems from me having Covid 2 years ago, and some abnormalities that they thought might be endometriosis and turned out to be nothing. I also had 2 polyps surgically removed in November and an extremely painful dye test with a biopsy with no pain meds). Last month they thought they might have to do surgery again to remove large cysts on both ovaries, but those have gone away on their own. I had 14 follicles between the two ovaries in the size and volume that they should be and I started Fermara today to be followed with injectables for the next week. It's finally baby making time! :jolly-smiley-emoticon: :clapping-hands-above-head-smile :celebrating-smiley-emoticon: I've been married 17 years, miscarried at least 13 that we know of (including 2 that didn't make it past 8 weeks, my son was almost a triplet. Most recently lost one in October), and have one child. Jen has no idea what real life problems are. :flipping-the-bird: Nobody wants to hear all these details, but my husband and I aren't mentioning it to anyone else unless it works out this time and I have noone else to tell. :woot:

13.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 2/11/2022, 01:30 PM) 
    wtf is this shower/tub situation. I am so grossed out
    SPOILER (click to view)
    Screenshot-642

Screenshot-643

Screenshot-644

and why are we still eating gross things like vegan frozen food. Bitch, please, you eat baby COW!
    Screenshot-645

I've skimmed the comments but this post wins hands down for the combination of that vile rusted out tub and her vile rusted out food together like that. Just puketastic and not enviable in the least. It definitely looks like the site of a murder or suicide.

14.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 2/12/2022, 01:51 AM) 
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 12/2/2022, 01:27) 
    There is a semi large Amish community in Florida. The place to eat any meal there is Yoders. The make the best pies, often selling out by 1:30. She could come to WDW and drive south to Sarasota, she could be in sweet treat heaven. I know very little about the Amish, and while there are examples of incest and sexual abuse, you can find those in every society, so I can’t write off a whole group of people for what a few have done. That said, I will never buy a puppy from a pet store as most of tgem are from puppy mills.

I’m from Texas but my husband is from Ohio. We live in Ohio. We live around Mennonites and some Amish. My husbands entire family live up closer to Amish. It’s not uncommon when we go and visit his family do we see the horses and buggies. He has some relatives that live up in Hocking Hills. My mother-in-law has sold real estate to Amish families in the Hocking Hill area. When spring hits the Mennonites in my area open up their farms and we always get our fresh organic produce from them. The farmer markets in my area sell all Amish baked goods so delicious from breads, cheese, bakers sweets, to homemade candies. There’s this one Amish lady that makes the best potato salad I’ve ever had and I buy her potato salad all spring/ summer. We have furniture made by Amish in our home best furniture I’ve ever bought the highest quality of wood and craftsmanship. My experience with Amish and Mennonites has been nothing but positive like you said there’s a few incidences but you’re gonna find that anywhere in modern society.

Edit: We go to Millersburg, Ohio a lot to shop the Amish stores. Any other Ohioans do the same?

I used to live about 2 hours away from Millersburg & Sugarcreek. we loved visiting the Amish Country back in the 80's. I quilted and my favorite fabric shop was in Charm. Hubby loved the food at the Amish restaurants. By the late 90's it was so commercialized we quit going. Jen going in Dec is just depressing. She will never know the beauty of the rolling farms.

15.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Okay, I don’t think taking a bath in your own, clean tub is gross. I mean….marinating in your own filth. The filth came from your own self. At least in a bath it is diluted with water. But I do shower after taking a bath. And no way I’m taking a bath in a tub I haven’t cleaned myself. That’s disgusting.

Second, the Amish don’t have a great reputation when it comes to sex abuse of children. Strict, Christian, insular, patriarchal communities in general don’t. Even if they make nice pies and furniture.

Also…she buys a couple of things from a bakery “to support the local area”. But then brings a Trader Joe’s microwave meal for dinner? Wtf? We know she is totally into food. Go out to eat ya weirdo. Food is a huge part of experiencing the locale. God she is depressing. Also….I’m kind of wondering what the 2 cans in the fridge were. She had the labels facing away from the camera. Is she still into craft beers?

Edited by TheHairyChild - 2/12/2022, 03:02 AM

903 replies since 10/2/2022, 18:34   113936 views