The Mills Family: Tom Mills lives in a shoe box, Wastes his time and talks bollox - Part 19

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    thread title credit goes to scottishgranny :thumbs-up:

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Great title, scotishgranny!

3.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Great title scottishgranny

4.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Great title scottishgranny

5.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Love the title!

6.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Thank you everyone!

7.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    There are some Chinese Buffets in their area, Tom could take the children for meal every now and then so they can try new things. I know he could afford it. Most buffets are geared for the American palate so it would be a perfect opportunity to try new things.

Or he could have celebrated the Chinese New Year and made their own. He could have served stir fried rice, egg rolls, pot stickers, egg drop soup, hot and sour soup, lo mein and a variety of other items. Recipes online. The pot stickers and egg rolls are available frozen.

If I were a betting person, I would wager that the children would enjoy the lo mein noodle dishes.

I make a Chinese or Thai meal every two weeks or so, but I make it the traditional way. I was taught by a wonderful Thai lady. I get my ingredients from an Asian food store. Tom probably would not like my cooking, but I believe some of the kids would enjoy my lo mein and my soups.

8.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Twirly Squirrely @ 15/2/2022, 17:19) 
    There are some Chinese Buffets in their area, Tom could take the children for meal every now and then so they can try new things. I know he could afford it. Most buffets are geared for the American palate so it would be a perfect opportunity to try new things.

Or he could have celebrated the Chinese New Year and made their own. He could have served stir fried rice, egg rolls, pot stickers, egg drop soup, hot and sour soup, lo mein and a variety of other items. Recipes online. The pot stickers and egg rolls are available frozen.

If I were a betting person, I would wager that the children would enjoy the lo mein noodle dishes.

I make a Chinese or Thai meal every two weeks or so, but I make it the traditional way. I was taught by a wonderful Thai lady. I get my ingredients from an Asian food store. Tom probably would not like my cooking, but I believe some of the kids would enjoy my lo mein and my soups.

He doesn’t even let them try !

You are so right there ..

I’m not in America but being the supposed internet geek he is why can’t he look things up ?
    Oh yeh he’s ssssoooo tired and fawning over Hannah !

9.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Great title. He goes to the Chinese buffet on his birthday usually because he likes the tapioca pudding.

10.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DisneyFan @ 15/2/2022, 18:04) 
    Great title. He goes to the Chinese buffet on his birthday usually because he likes the tapioca pudding.

Well he would the selfish person !

11.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Twirly Squirrely @ 15/2/2022, 17:19) 

Yeah I could never see them celebrating Chinese new year. They don’t do anything that’s “normal”. They don’t watch the Super Bowl. Don’t watch the Olympics , don’t do normal people activities. And we all know they don’t eat normal. Or have normal hygiene. Or normal social lives. I mean the word normal is stupid because there is no such thing as normal but you know what I mean :) hehe

12.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The last thing he needs is tapioca pudding. Geez

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mamacare @ 15/2/2022, 19:18) 
    The last thing he needs is tapioca pudding. Geez

I wonder if he ever ate those 6 massive cans he ordered one night after he felt nostalgic for it.

14.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Tom likes to be contrary for the sake of being contrary. He likes to go against the grain so he can carry on about how different and special he is. It's very odd.

15.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think they do go to the Chinese buffet but from what I remember from various birthday meal videos all they ever ate was fries and chicken strips and the unlimited ice cream. I’d personally think the kids wouldn’t like the Lo mein, we’re talking about kids here who only will tolerate one specific brand of ramen here and have hoards of food where the brand is slightly different they can’t eat. They can barely eat standard American food let alone Asian flavours unfortunately. The only one adventurous with food and willing to try things is Eden, and probably Thomas but I think he probably makes his own food most of the time in the form of a frozen pizza.

The idea that Tom would even attempt to make anything that isn’t out of a can, jar or the freezer is absolutely hilarious. He doesn’t seem to understand you can literally google the recipe for anything these days and things will be fully explained. He’s just too scared to make the effort to cook something that the kids potentially won’t like and hurt his ego, hence why he sticks to the same few meals.

I don’t understand why they don’t get rid of food they don’t like, they could easily donate them to the food bank to get rid of all those chips and snacks no one likes! I can’t wait for the live list because we all know he will open that freezer and barely anything will be gone from it yet he’ll buy loads more regardless!

891 replies since 15/2/2022, 15:57   115723 views