The Mills Family: Tom Mills lives in a shoe box, Wastes his time and talks bollox - Part 19

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I was a picky eater as a child, but this family has got me beat by a long shot. I had texture problems. Weird little me could not tolerate potatoes yet I could eat greens. If I think back, I couldn't tolerate any of the root vegies although I did love pickled beets. I didn't like cereal either cooked or cold. I am still don't love potatoes but can eat them. The only other veggies my mouth could not tolerate was corn on the cob and green peas. I still do not like peas, but I love corn on the cob. Hopefully if Tom keeps getting them to try foods their taste buds will change. I was never forced to eat anything but was encouraged to try a bite. If I were eating like I did when I was a child, I would probably be a lot slimmer.

Tom goes about the wrong way. When he is trying to get them to try new things, he shows his disgust, and they pick up on that. I have eaten a few things I didn't like to encourage my son to try new things. He rarely turns down good food.

2.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Just marking my spot. Love the new title , very fitting for this wacko situation.

3.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I noticed from old videos they used real plates not prison plates ..

I bet the prison plates are his idea him being the superior leader he thinks he is !!

I hope he reads here because Asher needs sorting out urgently regarding the bullying he needs telling it’s cruel ,
    Hannah needs manners as does Sophia ,
    They all need speech therapy !
    And solly needs love !
    Can’t he see how malnourished Claudia looks her face is sunken !!
    How can he just feed solly bread and let him buy chocolate etc ?
    Father of the year …NOT !

Too busy chasing women ..

That channel is ringing alarm bells the comments !!

4.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think Andrea said when they turned 13 they got regular plates. Tom must not have followed through with it after she died.

5.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lilacs @ 15/2/2022, 21:12) 
    I think Andrea said when they turned 13 they got regular plates. Tom must not have followed through with it after she died.

I watched one of the old ones and they all had some blue I think they were platter plates

Does he actually do anything except think highly of himself ?

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I noticed during the latest live dinner that down at the other end of the table where the 'big boys' sit, they each had a real glass for their milk.

Tom still used his large plastic beaker and Eden still had the tiny toddler cup but minus the sippy top.

I wondered if Thomas bought a set of four glasses so he and Asher, Judah and Justus could ditch the toddler cups? If so, I hope his next rebellious purchase is to buy 4 proper plates so the colour coded prison plates could also be dumped.

Judging by the size of Thomas, I think his presence at the meal table is a token gesture to appease his Father but that he's buying his own food for real sustenance. Well, lots of sustenance, to be more accurate!

7.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (passerby @ 15/2/2022, 21:56) 
    I noticed during the latest live dinner that down at the other end of the table where the 'big boys' sit, they each had a real glass for their milk.

Tom still used his large plastic beaker and Eden still had the tiny toddler cup but minus the sippy top.

I wondered if Thomas bought a set of four glasses so he and Asher, Judah and Justus could ditch the toddler cups? If so, I hope his next rebellious purchase is to buy 4 proper plates so the colour coded prison plates could also be dumped.

Judging by the size of Thomas, I think his presence at the meal table is a token gesture to appease his Father but that he's buying his own food for real sustenance. Well, lots of sustenance, to be more accurate!

I’ve heard him say Thomas doesn’t eat with them often he buys his own food and loves subway

He’s just ridiculous how he treats them all .
    It’s just all control .

If he was a decent parent he would teach manners and respect but how can he when he’s got none himself ?

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Great title!

9.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think Subway makes salads in addition to sandwiches. Thomas may want to check those out.

10.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I recall at one point the kids had plastic colour coded dishes, which compared to the horrible prison trays is slightly favourable but they always seem to have the strange sectioned off plates so nothing touches. I honestly think it’s more faff to have the trays than just dish food out on to normal plates, who cares who’s dish is who’s? They clearly eat family style (well, dumped on the table style in the Mills household!) so I’m not sure what the issue is! I’d put money on them using paper plates 90% of the time though.

The real plate when they are 13 rule doesn’t seem to be enforced when Judah and Asher often eat off the trays. Honestly kid over the age of 10 should be using a plastic plate on a regular basis! It’s so childish.

11.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    You know, Bakers, I wonder if the only chance those kids (especially the little ones) have is if a DECENT and SMART woman does come along and agrees to marry Tommo and brings positive change to his horrible parenting. I mean, let’s face it, he isn’t going to change nor is there hope he will improve over time. Simply won’t happen. But honestly, what DECENT and SMART woman would want him for a husband? It all seems hopeless 😩

12.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mamacare @ 2/15/2022, 10:54 PM) 
    You know, Bakers, I wonder if the only chance those kids (especially the little ones) have is if a DECENT and SMART woman does come along and agrees to marry Tommo and brings positive change to his horrible parenting. I mean, let’s face it, he isn’t going to change nor is there hope he will improve over time. Simply won’t happen. But honestly, what DECENT and SMART woman would want him for a husband? It all seems hopeless 😩

In order to be able to be around Tubby, this mystery woman would need to have a chronic case of clogged nasal passages. The stench around him, with that 1 shower per week rule, has to be overpowering. 🤮🤮🤮

13.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Abelle @ 2/15/2022, 10:49 PM) 
    I recall at one point the kids had plastic colour coded dishes, which compared to the horrible prison trays is slightly favourable but they always seem to have the strange sectioned off plates so nothing touches. I honestly think it’s more faff to have the trays than just dish food out on to normal plates, who cares who’s dish is who’s? They clearly eat family style (well, dumped on the table style in the Mills household!) so I’m not sure what the issue is! I’d put money on them using paper plates 90% of the time though.

The real plate when they are 13 rule doesn’t seem to be enforced when Judah and Asher often eat off the trays. Honestly kid over the age of 10 should be using a plastic plate on a regular basis! It’s so childish.

OMG, have you seen those YouTube videos where people make things like buffet style nachos and pasta directly on the table and everyone just eats off of it like a trough? This reminds me of the Mills Family barnyard mealtimes.

EDIT:

14.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Those poor kids.

15.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Congrats on the title. Thomas really should consider his health more. It's not good to eat Subway every day and come home and make frozen pizza.

891 replies since 15/2/2022, 15:57   115722 views