The Mills Family: Tom Mills lives in a shoe box, Wastes his time and talks bollox - Part 19

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Even the notion that ANY food can be scary can be a scarring thing for a child. It makes them afraid to try foods. I grew up in a family where no one was afraid of any food. My grandma lived through the depression and she ate the gizzards, liver, dandelion leaves, and all sorts of other foods. I remember some I thought tasted terrible, like some greens called broccoli rab or something like that. Very bitter and they ate it all the time. I have no idea why. lol They knew I didn't like it so they didn't force me to eat it. The probably had a side of spinach for me. I can't remember them ever saying "yuck" about any food. Back in those days, there weren't all these premade breakfast items like Pop Tarts. There was cereal but that was about it that I can remember anyway.

2.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    You all have good posts about the food in-secureness of Mills Children. I have to admit that I was picky eater as kids but my mom always made sure that I tried few bites of "nasty veggies" and Now as an adult, I do have some picky eating but its much better versus when i was a little kid. I do foresee that some of Mills kids will have eating issues later on when they are adults.

3.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Tom is the picky eater. He’s made the kids picky with his childish behaviour and because he’s lazy.

They survive off peanut butter, it makes for an easy life for Tom.

He said he was going to make a roast this week. Great a roast dinner with potatoes and vegetables.
    No the Mills family ( loosely interpreted as Tom) like their roast with…… bread.

4.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Can anyone tell me where, on the birthday prep video, he said Eden had her period please?

5.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Patsy @ 3/21/2022, 12:11 AM) 
    Can anyone tell me where, on the birthday prep video, he said Eden had her period please?

Patsy 29:50

6.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    He should just delete that dumb video. Between the tackless and perverted thumbnail that he made which is totally unrelated to a 12 year old girl's birthday party and his mentioning inappropriate things at least twice.. it needs to go.

7.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62446607

891 replies since 15/2/2022, 15:57   115723 views