Anonymous
    as requested

2.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I mostly like Mindy, but she does talk a lot more than necessary. I think her cooking style could be very helpful for people on a strict grocery budget and I appreciate that she tries to use up random bits of things to prevent waste.

I don't watch her vlogs. I didn't even know she had another channel until it randomly popped up in my recommended videos.

3.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think she’s now on the cusp of becoming another Frugal Fit Mom. I see she’s just now starting with the getting sponsors.

4.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I watched a few FFM videos and didn't care for her at all.

I am worried that Mindy is going down the same road as many of the other YTs. Once they get popular, you know what happens. The content turns to garbage.

Getting a lot of sponsorships usually brings out the worst in these people.

5.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I watch her videos but I don’t think I subscribed. I fast forward through a lot of her yakking. Just get to the recipe!

6.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    This morning I was watching the video where she goes to compare prices from now to what they were a year ago. She was in her Walmart filming but was making comments about how she had to stop filming because people were on the aisle. These youtubers who keep filming in these stores are so annoying. Most of these stores do NOT want them filming in there but they do it anyway. I can't imagine what I'd do if I ran into one at a store I was shopping in.

I believe she knows she isn't really supposed to be doing that but just does it anyway.

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    I haven't watched her in awhile, but her mannerisms are so much like FFM's that I don't even want to watch her videos.

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I used to watch her but got put off with her conceded attitude.

9. MizzyLizzy
        +4   Like  

User deleted

She is so tone deaf on inflation. I keep hearing her say it's not so bad. Girlfriend needs to come shop in my area and see if it's not so bad. Plus, she never talks about gas and heating prices. It's more than just food that's going up. She comes off as pompous, just like FFM.

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree she talks and talks and talks. Annoying!
    In her video today she cant stop talking about the eggs going up by 50 cents and then changes her entire meal plan, forgoes the eggs and makes an extra trip to the dollar tree to buy three $1.00 items knowing full well most DTs for everyone else has gone up by 25 cents. Good god lady just buy the damn eggs.

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nancy.Botwin @ 2/18/2022, 01:39 AM) 
    In her video today she cant stop talking about the eggs going up by 50 cents and then changes her entire meal plan, forgoes the eggs and makes an extra trip to the dollar tree to buy three $1.00 items knowing full well most DTs for everyone else has gone up by 25 cents. Good god lady just buy the damn eggs.

I was thinking the same thing about the eggs. She used gas driving to the dollar store to get the $1 eggs. She should have just sucked it up and bought the eggs at Walmart. Just go over by fifty cents already.

12.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She needs to stop addressing the negative comments she gets. I hate when YTs continuously talk about their negative feedback.

Anyone will get people who disagree with them. Just deal with it and move on. She's certainly not doing anything very controversial so I don't understand why she needs to bring up the negativity.

13.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nancy.Botwin @ 18/2/2022, 01:39) 

Dollar Tree just raised their prices though so everything is now $1.25 which she fails to mention. 🤔

14.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She also compares prices using store brands. Those are not going to change in price as much as name brands. If she understood supply chains. Name brands have advertising costs and middle man costs that store brands are able to cut out. Compare prices on things that have higher transportation costs. Her meals don’t have much variety in produce.

15.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Who holds their coffee mug at face level like that when they are not drinking it. She is so awkward trying to make that her shtick.

722 replies since 15/2/2022, 16:00   70134 views