See Mindy Mom

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Overall I like her but some things irritate me. She seems to use a lot of pasta in her cooking. I understand it’s a budget friendly item but I don’t think their budget is that tight. Her kids would benefit a lot from less noodles. It gets them hooked young. Also she skimps on meat protein a lot and only uses a half pound for 5 people?

2.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hope23 @ 21/3/2022, 20:48) 
    Overall I like her but some things irritate me. She seems to use a lot of pasta in her cooking. I understand it’s a budget friendly item but I don’t think their budget is that tight. Her kids would benefit a lot from less noodles. It gets them hooked young. Also she skimps on meat protein a lot and only uses a half pound for 5 people?

Agree. It’s a lot of how can you make 6 different versions of rice and pasta every week.

3.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Mindy has that Harry's Razors as a sponsor now. I thought she actually did a good job on her "Commercial" for them.

4.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just don't know how I feel about Mindy doing all these sponsorships. She is actually better than most at promoting stuff without sounding sleazy(talking about you Jamerrill Stewart), but I hate seeing these small channels get all commercial-like.

She has a good thing going with the way she budgets for meals and uses up stuff that many people would throw away. I think the money-making potential is going to get to her and she's going to lose her YT calling.

It happens every time. I find a smaller channel and like the creator, but they get some sponsorships and turn into a money-making monster. There has to be a balance where they make an income but don't sell out to every sponsorship that comes their way. :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

5.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Does she only own two shirts? All she wears is the aqua shirt with arm ruffles or the leopard print? It’s weird.

6.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Mindy: I know you’re all poor, here’s how to eat 50 meals for 2 dollars.

Also Mindy: Please use my affiliate link to save $5 off of these $200 pans.

Which one is it?

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her channel has absolutely no originality. It takes her five minutes to get to the point and just like every other youtuber,throws in her random payday item that is completely unrelated to the content and that noone can afford. A good waste of 15 min IMO.

8.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I mean Mindy's trying but.......Grocery saving tip from today's video: Buy fruit when it's in season. Is that not a no brainer? Or do people actually have to be told this? :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

9.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    From reading comments that some of these mommy YTs get, I've come to the conclusion that the world is full of idiots. When you have people praising Jammy for being amazing, it's obvious that a lot of women who watch these channels are not very bright.

I do think Mindy offers some helpful advice on occasion, and some of her recipes are great for people who don't know anything about cooking, but a lot of stuff she says should be obvious to most adults who've lived on their own for any amount of time.

10.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    That video was TL;DW.

11.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HomeInTheZoo @ 4/6/2022, 10:53 PM) 
    From reading comments that some of these mommy YTs get, I've come to the conclusion that the world is full of idiots. When you have people praising Jammy for being amazing, it's obvious that a lot of women who watch these channels are not very bright.

I do think Mindy offers some helpful advice on occasion, and some of her recipes are great for people who don't know anything about cooking, but a lot of stuff she says should be obvious to most adults who've lived on their own for any amount of time.

Oh YES!! If I have learned anything at all from watching YT and reading some of the comments, it's that there are far more idiots in this world than I ever realized. Most of these YT'ers themselves are idiots and then their adoring followers are even worse. It's amazing. So yeah, sadly I bet some people do need to be told to buy what's in season.

12.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Good thing I watched her channel or else I wouldn't have known I could make a grilled cheese sandwich when I didn't feel like cooking a big dinner.
    😜

13.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    What's wrong with you people? Are you so sad and pathetic that you just rip on people who are experiencing some success? I feel sorry for you.

14.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    QUOTE (Roger Murphy @ 4/11/2022, 02:17 AM) 
    What's wrong with you people? Are you so sad and pathetic that you just rip on people who are experiencing some success? I feel sorry for you.

What, didn't come here to call us pathetic fatties like you did back in December? You are in the wrong place, bashing the wrong audience. Shoo. :shit-hits-the-fan:

15.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    IDon'tEatSugar Looks like we have a troll in here.

722 replies since 15/2/2022, 16:00   70144 views