50 Shades of Failure to Launch Pt.41: Will the oldests spread their wings and fly, or depend on mommy dearest to keep getting by?

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Vanessa says it’s fuh-reezing in Texas today. Whyyyyyyy can’t she talk like a normal person!!!

2.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Lemons on her way to the grocery haul to STOCK UP since it’s spring break. (And yes, she accentuated the works STOCK UP) She said to look out for a big haul on Tuesday.

Here’s the thing Lemon. When your kids are at school all day, are they continuously eating? No. They aren’t. I can see having to get some lunch items and maybe a couple of extra snacks. But she is acting in her Instagram story like she is about to be snowed in for 3 months! It’s one week!

She uses any and every excuse there is to EAT!!!! Bring your kids out of the house to do things, let them play with their friends at a park, go on hikes, bring them to a farm, teach them how to ride a damn bike. They don’t need to be eating 24/7

Edited by Sunshine08 - 3/11/2022, 09:51 PM

3.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    IDon'tEatSugar It's time for a new thread bb!

50 Shades of Good Vibes Every Day pt 42: Vee's Proud To Be "Indoorsy", Kieruh Keeps Crying "Poor Me" & Niketo's Still Boring

unless someone has something else

QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 3/11/2022, 09:51 PM) 
    Lemons on her way to the grocery haul to STOCK up since it’s spring break. She said to look out for a big haul on Tuesday.

Here’s the thing Lemon. When your kids are at school all day, are they continuously eating? No. They aren’t. I can see having to get some lunch items and maybe a couple of extra snacks. But she is acting in her Instagram story like she is about to be snowed in for 3 months! It’s one week!

She uses any and every excuse there is to EAT!!!! Bring your kids out of the house to do things, let them play with their friends at a park, go on hikes, bring them to a farm, teach them how to ride a damn bike. They don’t need to be eating 24/7

Honestly I bet they are eating most of the day. They're probably up in their rooms or playing video games and snacking constantly.

4.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62439966

1143 replies since 18/2/2022, 02:07   71798 views