50 Shades of Failure to Launch Pt.41: Will the oldests spread their wings and fly, or depend on mommy dearest to keep getting by?

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    someone needs to tell DUHnessy that her thumbnails look like she is on her knees looking up at her effectively the boss husband. Does she think she looks good holding the camera over her head to take a picture?!!

2.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Did Fifty imply that people get as excited for her posting schedule as she gets for a new episode of Greys Anatomy? I don’t know what the point of that “brain dump”

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Well the problem with 50 doing a "brain dump" is she doesn't have many brains to lose for a brain dump.

4.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I guess a couple hundred dollars is a substantial contribution to the household income when your husband quits his job every couple months and your uterus dropped out three dependents which is why youre able to live off food stamps/tax income.

5.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Is she serious? No she can’t be.
    These are normal everyday tasks Nessie. They should NOT exhaust you

Edited by Sunshine08 - 2/19/2022, 01:48 AM
    Attached Image
    F806EBF9-7D00-440C-9D95-8782C372E08F

6.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Dear Vanessa.

Please please please….for your getaway with your husband…get rid of that tie dye sweatshirt that you wear WAY too much. And BURN that headband. It’s awful

Also. Get rid of the tanning filter.

You’re welcome Mark.

I’m glad she showered and shaved. But i didn’t realize it was two days later. So 🤷🏼‍♀️
    She must stink again

Edited by Sunshine08 - 2/19/2022, 01:37 AM
    Attached Image
    794E308E-91F1-4B2F-9A98-BB2A33126192

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 19/2/2022, 00:20) 
    Oh lord I can just hear 50 screeching in the backround, holding her camera in everyone’s face, talking about her wedding to dirty D making this all about her. She looks so classy legs spread #brainsoverbeauty

My only question is if they made her buy two airplane seats or if she squished Maya all the way to NY.

8.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 19/2/2022, 01:36) 
    Dear Vanessa.

Please please please….for your getaway with your husband…get rid of that tie dye sweatshirt that you wear WAY too much. And BURN that headband. It’s awful

Also. Get rid of the tanning filter.

You’re welcome Mark.

I’m glad she showered and shaved. But i didn’t realize it was two days later. So 🤷🏼‍♀️
    She must stink again

I hate all her toddler Mormon headbands she wears on that giant head of hers 😭😭

9.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    We know you are “ indoorsy” tubby. Your girth says that LOUD and clear. I hate that shirt too and those headbands remind me of the garters girls wore to prom.

10.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Bahaha watching Love During Lockup and this one bitch rolls up to pick her man up in a tie dye "Good Vibes" tshirt.

11.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Right Lemon's headbands are as childish as she is. But Look at Timmy. He looks like he's already been on vacation for a few days with the scraggly hair allover his face. Someone needs to show him how to trim his "beard" so it doesn't look unkempt. He looks like he doesn't care about how he looks. They are a pair man.

12.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bubbe @ 18/2/2022, 15:34) 
    QUOTE (Itworksformyfamily @ 18/2/2022, 14:15) 
    I find it so bizarre that they never take the kids to do anything in the city when they visit. No trips to see the Rockefeller tree or stroll around Central Park both of which would only involve spending the money for the subway ride into the city. There are SO many things to do. She never even talks about going often as a child. I wonder if she’s ever been to the rockettes. We went in November before they cancelled the remaining performances and our son LOVED it. He also loved riding the subway and just walking through Times Square.

As a former NY resident I can say that the. NY you are taking about is gone. With Covid no one wants to stand in crowds to see the rockerfella tree. 5th avenue stores are long gone. The subway have gone back to being crime ridden, dirty and full of homeless. Sadly the NY I lived in for 64 years is gone.

That is so sad. Rudy G. Did such a great job cleaning up the city and the crime

13.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Lemon posted on Instagram last night showing the shower at the Airbnb saying she can’t wait to use it TOMORROW.

Lemon…..why wait?????? Use it to get your body clean before getting into the clean bed that the host prepared for you. Yuck. So gross. And also proves that there is nothing physical going on between them. Because a couple who gets away with without their kids around would normally get naked and get it on. Lol. And then shower!!!

She also mentioned that her kids would GET A KICK out of the light in the bathroom. Well sure they would…..if you ever bring them on a vacation!!!!

14.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 19/2/2022, 13:33) 
    Lemon posted on Instagram last night showing the shower at the Airbnb saying she can’t wait to use it TOMORROW.

Lemon…..why wait?????? Use it to get your body clean before getting into the clean bed that the host prepared for you. Yuck. So gross. And also proves that there is nothing physical going on between them. Because a couple who gets away with without their kids around would normally get naked and get it on. Lol. And then shower!!!

She also mentioned that her kids would GET A KICK out of the light in the bathroom. Well sure they would…..if you ever bring them on a vacation!!!!

Bringing the kids on vacation doesn't work for her. Overspending to buy the kids a new light fixtures that they'll get a kick out of DOES work for her.

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ketocole has a complaining video up. Not sure I can sit thru it. Has anyone watched it?
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20220219-085105

1143 replies since 18/2/2022, 02:07   71798 views