Status
    Anonymous
    Carry on

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So who watched the IG story showing Nick and the kids playing basketball? Was that Gina in the red coat?

3.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (shefferella @ 24/2/2022, 03:50) 
    So who watched the IG story showing Nick and the kids playing basketball? Was that Gina in the red coat?

Yup that was Gina

4.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Michele's ego got bruised when Nick left her for Gina. She probably lost the weight because she saw how thin Gina was. And how dare Michele promote Faster way when she is already a size two by eating like a bird and starving herself. Do you guys ever think Dan would cheat on her for a girl who had some booty and boobs. I mean she looks like a 13 old boy. She has no fat on her and still wants to buy clothes that suck her in. Omg

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I did see she asked for questions about divorce and co-parenting but I missed the Nick and Gina stories.

6.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I hope it doesn't happen but if Dan were to cheat it's because of Michele's terrible shopping and spending. Look at all those Disney stuff she bought, that is not necessary, at least to me.

I'm pretty sure that was a huge factor in her and nicks relationship. I remember her talking about spending hours looking at nail polish swatches or driving to 20 different Rite Aids to look for a red velvet chapstick. When she worked full time it looked like she took the day off to go buy all that Target for Missioni (sp) stuff.

Gina and Nick look better.

7.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Not a peep about the niece and nephew moving. I get it if she doesn't get along with Juliana or Tone but the kids.. she is unbelievable.

8.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Their relationship is so bizarre, Juliana showed pictures of her and Penelope’s friends but not a single word about her daughters cousin. And Michele didn’t even bother posting about the fact that she has a new nephew but when her friends (Collette) have babies she’s quick to make a story. Wild wild shit

9.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Julie used to come over and watch bachelor with them….Benny and p were best friends but in the past year you never see them together…I mean Dan has 1 brother, and he lived 10 mins away, Michele and Juliana are both influencers which gives them so much to bond over….I think it’s def unusual for them not to be friendly, if not close after all of that

10.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Has Michele prayed for the people of Ukraine or does she think Putin is a genius like her idol?

11.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (whyamireadingthis @ 2/25/2022, 05:20 PM) 
    Has Michele prayed for the people of Ukraine or does she think Putin is a genius like her idol?

She's probably waiting for Lisa Paige to tell her what opinion to have about it. In reality, she probably doesn't even know what's going on.

12.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    9 years since the divorce? I It was May of 2014 that they divorced (from what she said) how has it been 9 years when they divorced when Addie turned 1? It’s not even been 8 years yet.

13.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m surprised she even went there with the topic after all of this time but she handled it as gracefully as possible. Is she trying to go viral with this? Selling out her story to gain some new subscribers? Her oversharing is such a drastic difference from when she refused to even show Addie on camera when she was a baby. I’m not seeing why a video like this is necessary for internet consumption. Her kids are in school and people talk.

Michele being the idiot that she is flubbed “vice verse” not once but twice.

14.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 26/2/2022, 01:13) 
    I’m surprised she even went there with the topic after all of this time but she handled it as gracefully as possible. Is she trying to go viral with this? Selling out her story to gain some new subscribers? Her oversharing is such a drastic difference from when she refused to even show Addie on camera when she was a baby. I’m not seeing why a video like this is necessary for internet consumption. Her kids are in school and people talk.

I agree, her kids are older now. Addie can watch this video herself. And I’m very surprised she didn’t have this conversation with her before publishing the video.

Also, I’m pretty sure I remember her asking Nick to go to therapy and try to work things out but now she’s saying she just knew she had to leave.

15.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Obvious_Web @ 26/2/2022, 01:26) 
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 26/2/2022, 01:13) 

I agree, her kids are older now. Addie can watch this video herself. And I’m very surprised she didn’t have this conversation with her before publishing the video.

Also, I’m pretty sure I remember her asking Nick to go to therapy and try to work things out but now she’s saying she just knew she had to leave.

Someone in his family actually leaked the divorce so it was being talked about in Guru Gossip way before she confirmed it. His family member was saying she was wanting to work things out and making him stay and doing everything to keep them together but it was actually Nick that wasn’t having any of it and chose Gina. They said (from what I can remember) she was really distraught by this decision. I’m not sure why she feels the need to lie now and change the narrative.

880 replies since 24/2/2022, 01:55   164227 views