Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    That’s how I remember it too

2.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    She said a couple times that Nick and Gina *seem* happy. It was as if she doesn’t believe that Nick could ever be faithful or a good husband to the right woman. The fact of the matter is that he cheated on Michele with only one woman (that we know of) for many years. It was a terrible thing to do to Michele but it also shows how committed he was to Gina that he actually did end his marriage (with a baby) to be with her. I don’t see how Michele didn’t notice a single red flag in 4 years. She must be the least intuitive woman on the face of the planet because Nick never struck me as all that cunning himself.

Also worth noting, Michele didn’t mention that Nick’s children with Gina/Addie’s brother and sister are twins. I think that stings more than anything to Michele that not only did he marry the other woman but she gave him twins which is such an extra, Michele type of desire.

3. jacattack867
        +3   Like  

User deleted

She said they went to therapy one time. And that Nick wanted to make it work and she would have stayed but she couldn’t get past that he had been cheating their whole relationship. Like there were no memories they had that he wasn’t cheating during. So that’s why she said she had to end it. Also she said Gina apologized to her a few years back.

4.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    To be a fly on the wall during that apology.

5. DivorcewithWonder
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 2/26/2022, 05:37 AM) 
    To be a fly on the wall during that apology.

I admittedly am not good about forgiving people once they've pissed me off, so Gina's apology would have been a huge waste of oxygen for me.

6.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She should have not posted that video.

Nick was cheating and was completely done with her and now she's saying she chose to walk away. Um no sweetie, someone on GG also posted a pic of baby Addie and Michele messaged the mods to remove it and they did it. Now look at her, being all messy on the internet.

7.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I sat through this video and she is delusional as usual. Nick came clean with her about the affair because he decided to choose Gina. He was done with Michele. That's adorable that Michele thinks she had a choice in the matter. How many times did she say Nick is passive, a people pleaser, etc. I swear, I think she blamed only Gina for the affair like poor Nick had no choice. It seems like Gina is a much better person than Michele the more that I hear. Her cheating with Nick was horrible and frankly, pathetic that she would hang on for that long. But she seems like a bigger person. I am surprised she apologized to Michele.

Michele's internalized misoginy was in full force. She said she may have been bitter if she was "still single". Michele sees being without a man as a failure. She also feels she and Gina are more connected because NOW Gina is a mom. And if she wasn't, then what? Michele glossed over how quickly she chased down Dan. Also, she was never a "single mother" FFS so why she keeps saying that for head pats is a joke. And Michele, you TOTALLY care what strangers and all of us think. You keep pushing this fairy tale narrative to us despite the fact that you and Dan look unhealthy and miserable.

I suspect Michele needs views, hence this video, and she wants to push the narrative how well she has handled things in her fairy tale. I am glad they are cordial for the kids but Michele is only interested in making herself look good.

8.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    what exactly was the point in posting this...?

it's crazy to me that she didn't notice ANYTHING being off in 4 years. how??

I also don't believe that she had a choice whether to stay or not. he had clearly chosen. he was just weak with how he went about everything

9.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I honestly was surprised she admitted to some of their issues being her fault. The Michele a few years ago would have never done that. She basically admitted she was a controlling witch who always had to be right and call the shots. I'm shocked that she realizes it and admitted to it.

10.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    She actually admitted even back then that she was controlling. It's in her old divorce Q&A video(s).

11.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SpillTheTea @ 26/2/2022, 18:35) 
    She basically admitted she was a controlling witch who always had to be right and call the shots.

is she claiming to be different now? :lol:

when she gives some of her viewpoints - like how covid would abruptly end on Nov 3rd 2020 - she flat out says you can't convince her that she's wrong. it seems Michele's opinions are always the correct ones in her mind

Dan thinks he won a prize with her which is the main reason the relationship dynamic is different

12.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    No the relationship is different because Dan buys into her bullshit. It annoyed me how she kept going on about Nick being passive… like honey you run over your current husband so don’t pretend. The bullshit that she fed herself to make that video. Idk….. I feel like if I was nick or Gina I’d be hurt or pissed. Or both.

13.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I really don’t understand the reason for her posting that video. They are all collectively in a good space now and get along and have put the past in the past. Why on earth would you bring up the past again? Especially since she already made a detailed video about it years ago. If her relationship with Gina and Nick fails I’m sorry but I can’t help but blame her for it bc there was no need. She deffo did it for views

14.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I clearly remember her saying Nick came home from a business trip and asked for a divorce. She said she pestered him about "why" until he finally admitted the affair.

I'm sure they did go to counseling but he moved into his parents house pretty quickly. I'm sure he was checked out long before and I wouldn't be surprised if Gina gave him an ultimatum. I don't think he would have left Michele with a baby if he was not heavily encouraged to do so. Just my opinion.

Never did she say this was her idea to end things back then. That is just her skewed view of the situation now and making herself believe she actually had a say in the matter. (Which she didn't)

15.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So, Gina’s mom passed away last month. And Michele chose now to put up that video.

880 replies since 24/2/2022, 01:55   164227 views