Allison Bickerstaff

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I don’t think he left his job. think he is more of a software consultant and have the freedom to work on his own hours and can decide when he can takes days off for vlog trip. Also I don’t think he will stop working anytime soon they just bought a brand new tesla and she probably will work less with the baby coming.

2.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (French Touch @ 29/3/2024, 01:01) 
    I don’t think he left his job. think he is more of a software consultant and have the freedom to work on his own hours and can decide when he can takes days off for vlog trip. Also I don’t think he will stop working anytime soon they just bought a brand new tesla and she probably will work less with the baby coming.

That wasn’t his job before Covid- it was engineering or something. I can’t remember but I think he was with Lockheed Martin

3.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How do y'all know he left his job?

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I truly hope anyone who’s currently pregnant and watching her or plans to be doesn’t compare themselves to her. I don’t believe she is going to be realistic or relatable at all during this pregnancy. I can already tell she’s going to buy everything brand new and designer. We’re talking about someone who goes on multiple vacations a year, wears $200-$300 outfits, shops at expensive stores like Anthropologie, etc.

5.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Blaredo229 @ 30/3/2024, 02:49) 
    How do y'all know he left his job?

I’m just guessing, because he is always home. And she had mentioned that he had some brilliant idea for a “business” a while ago, which is usually code for “I’m going to quit my job and be an Instagram husband”. I can’t remember for sure if it was Lockheed or one of the other large government contractors that he worked for, but none of them are working from home anymore.

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I wonder what unrealistic crazy expensive baby moon destination they’re going to. I’d be more focus on getting stuff for my child and spending time setting up the nursery, not going on a vacation. With the amount they travel they could just chill out a bit but that won’t ever happen, too busy flaunting their money. Like a 3 day weekend trip to the beach is fine and realistic but if they’re somewhere overseas in Europe or where ever staying in a luxury resort that’ll be ridiculous.

140 replies since 6/3/2022, 20:03   58831 views