Allison Bickerstaff

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Is her skin tone natural, or does she tan? Her skin color seems orange to me, but maybe is the contrast with her hair.

2.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I wonder if shes always so "peppy" in real life LOL

3.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (gossipgirl20 @ 10/6/2022, 17:15) 
    I wonder if shes always so "peppy" in real life LOL

Another gossip site had a discord about a year ago. And there was a thread for Allison there. Someone came in and said they knew her in HS and that she was a pretty typical mean girl. I messaged her a few times and she seemed very distant and cold. Nice but not like interested in being friendly. I have never met her but i get The vibe that it’s an over dramatic aesthetic for the vlog. She lives in this weird fairytale land where the world is perfect and everything is so quaint and charming. Very much a real life Disney princess vibe. But i feel like none of it is authentic. It’s pretty easy to get a vibe when someone’s being genuine and someone is playing it up for the likes. I felt that way in another fandom. The “idol” was a very genuine sweet down to earth and beloved person. The kind of person whose nickname would be sunshine because they were always very cheery and sweet and made people feel loved. And all their fans would try to emulate that same vibe but it was always so obvious when they were not that personality type. And i get that vibe from Allison. Like i don’t Get Karen vibes but i also don’t NOT get them either. She just always rubbed off a mean girl vibe even before that discord thread came out about her.

QUOTE (gossipgirl20 @ 8/6/2022, 04:17) 
    at her age I was in a one bedroom apartment….. not a new build home!

Her husband makes a good living. Even without her channel making a decent income, he was making close to $100k. But their house albeit newly built is fairly small. But in that area, she probably couldn’t afford much bigger. It’s a nice house, but it’s small compared to what’s around there.

4.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Her husband seems autistic to me. I work in human services with several autistic clients. They are just like Brandon. Also interesting to hear that she was a mean girl…

5.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (gossipgirl20 @ 6/15/2022, 04:05 PM) 
    Her husband seems autistic to me. I work in human services with several autistic clients. They are just like Brandon. Also interesting to hear that she was a mean girl…

I said this a couple pages back about Brandon. It's the subtle cues, the lack of eye contact, his entire affect. My daughter is more than likely autistic (not offiicially diagnosed as a teenager but what she was diagnosed with as part of the spectrum when she was 2/3 yrs old is considered autistic now) and I just see a lot of the same mannerisms.

6.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Her parents are divorced, no? And she was going through a difficult time with it when she trauma bonded with her husband at a young age? Yeah, that persona of hers with rainbows and butterflies and the forced way of speaking is a defense mechanism. No one is naturally that ignorant and vapid.

7.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I agree! She seemed to have met him when she was young and trauma bonded. They are such an odd match.

QUOTE (justcats @ 15/6/2022, 22:47) 
    QUOTE (gossipgirl20 @ 6/15/2022, 04:05 PM) 

I said this a couple pages back about Brandon. It's the subtle cues, the lack of eye contact, his entire affect. My daughter is more than likely autistic (not offiicially diagnosed as a teenager but what she was diagnosed with as part of the spectrum when she was 2/3 yrs old is considered autistic now) and I just see a lot of the same mannerisms.

Interesting that you picked up on this as well. She also said that he is OCD about certain things

8.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    The OCD thing is interesting. I know She’s made comments leaning towards how they are both super clean freaks. But the way their house is so organized and clean is strange. My best friends an interior designer so their house always looks like something out of a Pinterest board. But then you open the fridge and it looks like a normal person lives there. I always feel like she can’t even leave mail on the counter top without having to deal with it. Idk how they deal with a dog in the meticulously clean house unless they don’t let that dog have any fun cause god forbid he tracks in dirt. She’s going to struggle when they have kids. But i also feel like she will be a crunchy mom who claims to also be Montessori and gentle. I know They keep talking about wanting kids and tbh I’m shocked they went this long without procreating since i tie Her with the similar Sadie Robertson type Christian. But she’s yet to have a kid and i have That interesting. She mentioned in a Q&A a while back that they basically don’t protect because God’s Will. Ya know? Interesting they made it this long. But i also feel like she lies a lot for the camera to keep up a specific image.

9.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Is her life really this perfect? Meets the love of her life at 15...no heartbreaks like a normal person ever. Buys a nice house at age 24....I was living in a crap apartment at this age. Works from home because of course her youtube channel just takes off. (Tons of youngsters try and do this route....I just dont know...

10.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I think he's on the spectrum too. My daughter is and many people in my husband's family are autistic and he reminds me of them

11.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Again- I would love some insight from someone who knew them in college and or high school lol....

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I was looking through some old photos on Facebook and Instagram, and both Allison and Brandon seemed to have more weight on them. They weren’t fat but Allison’s face was more round and had little bit more curves and Brandon actually had biceps. I’ve noticed in previous videos when they first got married they pretty much shared every meal even a bowl of soup that’s maybe at most 200 calories. I don’t believe she eats everything in her what i eat in a day videos to be as thin as she is. I think she does it for aesthetic purposes only. I’ve also heard that being a princess for Disney means having a certain look so I wonder if working for Disney had contributed to her eating behaviors.

Which is also why I believe she packs on the tanner/makeup. My weight got super low myself due to a medication I was on and my skin was pale almost translucent.

13.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I agree. She eats a lot (or at least she pretends to for the videos) Lots of sweets, carbs ect.

14.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (gossipgirl20 @ 16/6/2022, 16:00) 
    Is her life really this perfect? Meets the love of her life at 15...no heartbreaks like a normal person ever. Buys a nice house at age 24....I was living in a crap apartment at this age. Works from home because of course her youtube channel just takes off. (Tons of youngsters try and do this route....I just dont know...

This is exactly how my best friends life was. She married a nerdy introvert probably on the spectrum. He makes a pretty decent living and so they were able to buy a very nice house (2500 sq ft for 2 people). They eventually downsized and bought a smaller townhome since they don’t plan on having kids. But they moved to a very nice area of town so it wasn’t like they were saving much money in downsizing. Though she was able to upgrade their kitchen. She just bought a similar TV to the one Allison has (the one that chameleons itself to look like a picture frame). Though hers was refurbished and smaller, it was still more than most spend on a TV. She is an interior designer so she spends a lot on decor and trust me her house is gorgeous. But she also had like 1 boyfriend prior. I guess The lesson here kids is to befriend the needy guys cause they’ll stay loyal and tend to make good money lmao.

15.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (X X7 @ 19/6/2022, 14:21) 
    I was looking through some old photos on Facebook and Instagram, and both Allison and Brandon seemed to have more weight on them. They weren’t fat but Allison’s face was more round and had little bit more curves and Brandon actually had biceps. I’ve noticed in previous videos when they first got married they pretty much shared every meal even a bowl of soup that’s maybe at most 200 calories. I don’t believe she eats everything in her what i eat in a day videos to be as thin as she is. I think she does it for aesthetic purposes only. I’ve also heard that being a princess for Disney means having a certain look so I wonder if working for Disney had contributed to her eating behaviors.

Which is also why I believe she packs on the tanner/makeup. My weight got super low myself due to a medication I was on and my skin was pale almost translucent.

Yeah. The rules for being a face character are very strict. There was a YouTuber who was Ariel and said the rules were even more strict than other princesses because she only wears a shell bra. So she had to look a certain way. Those rules really do contribute ED’s and other things and i am Sure that she picked up some habits. It’s actually not hard to fall victim to ED’s and especially if it’s your career. And it’s really hard to shake those thoughts afterwards.

For a while, her what i eat In a day was like 90% veggies. Veggie sandwiches, veggie platters with hummus, veggie stir fry. Then she started baking and i was Happy to see the carbs and sugars returning along with those iced coffee’s. But idk if she actually ate/drank it all. Seemed more for the making of the video. And then the plate sharing was another one. He’s like 6’2 and she’s 5’4 at best. There’s no way she could consume the same calories as him and both be thriving. He had to have been under eating and idk how they managed because they were biking a lot and playing pickle ball (idk what that is so idk how physical it is). And they consumed very little amounts of carbs and protein to be able to do all of that and not feel lethargic all day. Which is how i knew I was under eating. Because i was Lazy most of the day and couldn’t find the energy to do things like laundry and keeping my house clean,

140 replies since 6/3/2022, 20:03   58831 views