Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    she had a miscarriage

2.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Well, I was right. She was pregnant which could have explained the growth. Sad that she miscarried but at least it was early on. 8 weeks?

If you go back and look at pictures from high school, she has always had a decent sized chest especially for how slim she is. But they seemed fuller in the past month.

3.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I suspect she may be pregnant again. Just a feeling.

4.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    what makes u think that?

5.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (gossipgirl20 @ 1/26/2024, 11:24 AM)
    what makes u think that?

It just seems like less videos, less IG like last time when she was in the early stages and not feeing well. Total speculation. I hope she is because I know how badly they want to be parents.

6.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (justcats @ 26/1/2024, 17:22) 
    I suspect she may be pregnant again. Just a feeling.

I agree, especially in one of her recent videos where she’s wearing that giant pink scarf inside.

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Came on here to specifically ask if she’s pregnant again and saw it was just asked a few weeks ago. Her latest valentines vlog seems to be wearing more flowy dresses and touching her belly when bending over, and covering it as well. Happy for her if that’s the case! She’s always very poised and coy in her speech, but wish she would open up a bit more about her journey since she has a platform to talk about loss and the real struggles women go through, and step away from the romanticized life and her content’s typical time.

8.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And now her vlog today with the green crop top and pants, she continually covers her belly with her cardigan every time she moves for the camera. A few glimpses of when she isn’t, it definitely looks like a little bump. I understand if she’s hesitant to share but I would respect her more if she were more real and raw about her journey after loss.

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    lol I was trying to find a thread about her to see if anyone thought she was pregnant again and here y'all are! Had to make an account and contribute.

I've been watching her on and off since her apartment/Disney days. I hung around during the house buy because I love the boho vibe (with more color) and wanted an example while decorating my own. I don't like her now. Her content seems very overdone and I can't handle how expensive and wasteful her lifestyle is? Everything she purchases is expensive that it's unrelatable and her constant hauls (all the fucking picnics) are so so wasteful.
    Her days are spent baking, decorating, organizing/cleaning spotless rooms, then more baking. She doesn't seem to go anywhere unless she's traveling (nonstop, how can they afford that?) somewhere. I don't see her hanging out with friends casually. It just seems empty?

If she is pregnant, I wish her nothing but the best. I just hope she doesn't turn her channel's focus on the child.

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    WHY IS HER DRESS SO BIG like you can see right down the back and I swear she enjoys that attention. But it looks ridiculous. I remember in one video she was wearing her skin colored shorts and said she enjoys wearing them because it looks like she isn’t wearing pants. It’s so weird, especially with how she presents herself otherwise.

11.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Well at least she announced it- it was obvious in the last video.
    She just seemed so rigid with her dog when he was a puppy, I hope she doesn’t think babies are sunshine and rainbows- the newborn stage is exhausting.

12.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 3/27/2024, 01:10 PM) 
    Well at least she announced it- it was obvious in the last video.
    She just seemed so rigid with her dog when he was a puppy, I hope she doesn’t think babies are sunshine and rainbows- the newborn stage is exhausting.

Yes, she rubbed her belly when they were putting the new rug down in the last video. She also has been looking "fuller." I'm happy for them because it is apparent how much they want to be parents. But she will be in for a rude awakening/adjustment period when she realizes her weekly baking, crafting, gardening and picnicking days are over for awhile.

Do we think her channel will turn into an aesthetic mommy channel or will she try to stay true to her content and burn the candle at both ends to make it happen?

13.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think it will depend on how honest her friends with babies have been. The first three months are hard. But I have a feeling Brandon isn’t working anymore so she will have help.

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Yes it was so obvious she was pregnant for a while, she kept trying to hide it but honestly everyone knew she wanted to become mother as well was uploading a lot less. But it’s me or I feel like so much of her life is stage. I mean how do you record that much content, her jumping on her husband like in the movies, him kissing the belly in each shot. I don’t know if I am worried but I am cringing when I see them act in front of camera it feels so unnatural and akward.

15.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (French Touch @ 29/3/2024, 00:04) 
    Yes it was so obvious she was pregnant for a while, she kept trying to hide it but honestly everyone knew she wanted to become mother as well was uploading a lot less. But it’s me or I feel like so much of her life is stage. I mean how do you record that much content, her jumping on her husband like in the movies, him kissing the belly in each shot. I don’t know if I am worried but I am cringing when I see them act in front of camera it feels so unnatural and akward.

Agreed- I can’t imagine being pregnant and filming a highlight reel for internet strangers.
    And my hunch was correct- looks like he quit his job (which was a great career) to be a YouTube loser husband, making his own business up with some internet BS.

142 replies since 6/3/2022, 20:03   60385 views