Covid by the chicken muck, Bruce waves a flag that says f*ck, the 3 stooges at the cabbage are stuck! Pt 9

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Title by Mom to 4 Cats

2. skwerly girly
        +16   Like  

User deleted

Did they really have to stop and get onion rings and a drink to eat on the way home when they have KFC in the car with them to take home and eat? Oink.

3. Koolaid makes for a rotten brain
        +18   Like  

User deleted

The amount of food and junk these people consume just continues to absolutely stun me. 😳 It literally makes me in awe. The amount of chemicals, grease and artificial and real sugar they consume. I said to my husband HOW, how do they function? How does she not get complelety fed up with junk? I truly don't think she is firing on all cylinders espeically after her *cough* AaaaaaKNEEMEYA...🤣🤣🤣 aka covid.

4. Whowhatwhen
        +17   Like  

User deleted

I think Nate went with her because he had to go to the bank and get some money to buy his Pringles, crackers, Goldfish, cinnamon rolls, donuts, and Cheerios. That was too big of a Nate haul for her, she was more interested in getting fast food AND KFC, so once again, “watch me buy crap then eat crap vlog.” She also used him to go into the store to get feed and load the car. The chickens got 2 $8 rotisserie chickens and she got yet more chips and a gallon and a half of chocolate milk. Oh and iron pills, which, if she was diagnosed as anemic enough to need treatment, she wouldn’t be buying at Walmart, and she would be buying iron rich food and not junk. And don’t forget 3 kiwi, because someone told her in a comment that they’re healthy, for something, she can’t remember what, because of course she’s lied about having a half dozen diseases and can’t keep up. I’m sure 3 kiwi will counteract all those chips and dip and chocolate milk. Stupid woman.

5.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She has to mention it's her birthday soon....send presents susscribers, she's giving you time.

6.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=id8Xgx20EOg&feature=share

Her shepherd’s pie made it to Cringy YouTube channel.

7. skwerly girly
        +10   Like  

User deleted

Why must he always have this stupid look on his face? Why is his mouth always open like this?
    Attached Image
    mouth

8.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Thanks for the new thread!

9. Whowhatwhen
        +10   Like  

User deleted

Mom to 4 cats Great title! :jolly-smiley-emoticon:

10.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (skwerly girly @ 11/3/2022, 00:55) 
    Why must he always have this stupid look on his face? Why is his mouth always open like this?

Yeek, that kid gives me the CREEPS. Always has. Why can't he or Mommy get him some acne medication? Although that is the least of his problems. 😖

11.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Great title. Congratulations mom to 4 cats!La de da It's going to be Tubby's birthday weekend, you guysssss! The famous YouTuber is celebrating early. The only reason that fatso was so happy to take Nate with her is that he was going to buy the spoiled tub presents and she reads comments, here. Since when does she care how much food costs? Stop your whining, Tubby! You spend tons of money on junk and paper plates and fast food, like today. You spend a small fortune filling your gut when you go buy fast food, yet you whine about the price of butter??? You also bought a lot of junk food, as usual, plus three cartons of chocolate "malk" that you will suck down your gullet in a matter of two days. By the way, Tubby, Peeps are made in Pennsylvania and Canada. Why don't you complain to the company that makes them? Let's see if the "famous" YouTuber has some pull. Maybe the Just Born company will grace you with a wide array of peeps in all varieties. They better send you at least two cases because you will finish them all off within a week. Oh, you're so special, Tubby. You're a special kind of slug. You can't even help load your own trunk with groceries. You have to enlist Nate, who walks like an old man and is skinny as a stick. You're a lazy leech. I can't wait for your suckbang, watching you shove big mouthfuls of food in your rat trap and grinding it up with your yellow fangs then gulping up a jug of water to wash it all down finished off with a loud exhale of your stale rotten breath. Oh, don't forget to slurp the grease off your sausage fingers and dab your snotty hook nose with a napkin. Using your finger is out of the question especially if you're going to suck it clean from the greasy chicken, Clown faced 🤡 Loser

12.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Nate does a lot of weird things and weird expressions.. He looks like he is trying to catch flies in his mouth.
    Love the new title!. Ty for adding in Covid by the lake and the whole title is perfect Momttofourcats.
    I havnt started the kfc outing with Nate video yet. She is such a fkn 🐷🐷🐷

QUOTE (Silver Threads @ 11/3/2022, 01:40) 
    QUOTE (skwerly girly @ 11/3/2022, 00:55) 

Yeek, that kid gives me the CREEPS. Always has. Why can't he or Mommy get him some acne medication? Although that is the least of his problems. 😖

Id bet his bedroom smells like feet and ass and greasy head. Mouth open all the time u can bet his pillows are yellow and flat n staank too

13.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She hopes she doesn’t drink all the milks in a row 😳 she brought lots of process and crap foods.

QUOTE (mose @ 11/3/2022, 01:55) 
    Great title. Congratulations mom to 4 cats!La de da It's going to be Tubby's birthday weekend, you guysssss! The famous YouTuber is celebrating early. The only reason that fatso was so happy to take Nate with her is that he was going to buy the spoiled tub presents and she reads comments, here. Since when does she care how much food costs? Stop your whining, Tubby! You spend tons of money on junk and paper plates and fast food, like today. You spend a small fortune filling your gut when you go buy fast food, yet you whine about the price of butter??? You also bought a lot of junk food, as usual, plus three cartons of chocolate "malk" that you will suck down your gullet in a matter of two days. By the way, Tubby, Peeps are made in Pennsylvania and Canada. Why don't you complain to the company that makes them? Let's see if the "famous" YouTuber has some pull. Maybe the Just Born company will grace you with a wide array of peeps in all varieties. They better send you at least two cases because you will finish them all off within a week. Oh, you're so special, Tubby. You're a special kind of slug. You can't even help load your own trunk with groceries. You have to enlist Nate, who walks like an old man and is skinny as a stick. You're a lazy leech. I can't wait for your suckbang, watching you shove big mouthfuls of food in your rat trap and grinding it up with your yellow fangs then gulping up a jug of water to wash it all down finished off with a loud exhale of your stale rotten breath. Oh, don't forget to slurp the grease off your sausage fingers and dab your snotty hook nose with a napkin. Using your finger is out of the question especially if you're going to suck it clean from the greasy chicken, Clown faced 🤡 Loser

Well said Mose she is so disgusting

14. skwerly girly
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Chicken Gizzard and 1 Dwarf @ 3/11/2022, 02:07 AM) 
    Nate does a lot of weird things and weird expressions.. He looks like he is trying to catch flies in his mouth.
    Love the new title!. Ty for adding in Covid by the lake and the whole title is perfect Momttofourcats.
    I havnt started the kfc outing with Nate video yet. She is such a fkn 🐷🐷🐷

QUOTE (Silver Threads @ 11/3/2022, 01:40) 

Id bet his bedroom smells like feet and ass and greasy head. Mouth open all the time u can bet his pillows are yellow and flat n staank too

- and jizz and stale Cheerios. I bet you could find random Cheerios all over his room that have spilled out of his bowl, probably under his pillow, under the bed, which means he probably has bugs in his room, too.

15.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I love the title and...."Say Hi Nate", "Show them your haircut Nate"...Like, Isn't he so adorable you guys???? Is he 5 years old? NO! He is a damn adult!!! What in the fresh hell is happening there? Cringy for sure.

898 replies since 11/3/2022, 00:38   71667 views