Covid by the chicken muck, Bruce waves a flag that says f*ck, the 3 stooges at the cabbage are stuck! Pt 9

« Older   Newer »

1. TheWarden
        +11   Like  

User deleted

Is she challenging Cringy to a cook off? 😆😆 Lord to be she's snoopy. Checking everybody's recycle. Do you think she picked?

2.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    then add huge chunks of pepper and onion Holy shit!! She is too lazy to stand and properly chop them.

3.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She only eats one a day guyzzzz

GIF-220326_180620

4.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Cool Beans! Yay! Just what I was hoping for. Ugh, she's got the UGLIEST mouth that I have ever seen when she eats. Look at the HEIFER shove it in. She was so frustrated that the wrapper was hard to get off. She gave her gnarly knuckled fingers a workout!
    QUOTE (Cool Beans @ 3/26/2022, 07:12 PM) 
    She only eats one a day guyzzzz

GIF-220326_180620

5. Whowhatwhen
        +13   Like  

User deleted

Hate to do this to you guys, but if I had to see it, so do you. :nervous: Orgasmic Michele. She’s so overwhelmed by um, waking up, taking a walk, making dinner and sometimes she even cleans the floors and does dishes! How does she do it all??
    19F446B7-9A9D-46CA-A7AD-426DECEABC5CDFC3B6F3-9A40-446A-86ED-C7E8CFA77D475DC10AF9-32CD-48DE-8A73-3801DBD6F798

6.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This reminds me of Cookie Monster eating cookies....a frenzy of crumbs and cookie bits flying. Cool Beans, you capture it perfectly. Why is she calling those chickens heifers in the last 2 videos? Those plaque covered teeth make me ill to look at.

7.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Old swollen head acts like she's a cooking connoisseur. Dream on, lard butt. You're a mediocre cook. Everything has to be drenched in oil, butter, or bacon grease. She started calling the chickens heifers because they are of no use to her since they haven't been laying any eggs. She's a nasty old swine. I noticed that as soon as Nate popped in the video wearing his pajamas, poof, he was edited out. What's the matter, Tubby? Are you afraid we will see how straggly the poor guy looks? Yah, uh huh. You better start making him some nutritious meals instead of worrying about your balloon belly filling up with mounds of slop on your plate, you selfish glutton. All you care is about yourself! You're happy that Stubby the wimp has off on Monday so he can drive your lard ass around and carry the groceries and straw in the trunk of your crusty old van. You're too lazy to do anything other than eat. Don't act like you're busy all day, liar. You sit on your shelf ass and give orders to the wimp. Your kitchen floor was filthy as usual, and the mat under your filthy stove was full of dirt, dust, and crumbs. Who are you trying to kid? Hmmmm? The only thing on you that's active is your mouth and jaw, shoving the food in and grinding it up as fast as you can. Go sit down, fatso. Your stupidity shines as bright as your yellow teeth! You didn't like the "tough" meat because you had to chew it longer than 3 seconds. You want food that can glide down your gullet easily and quickly because you have that enormous pit you call a stomach that needs to be filled around the clock.

Whowhatwhen, that's the face of a true gluttonous pig who takes sheer delight in every bite of a sugary sweet confection. What a hog. Her mouth is an ugly contorted garbage dump!
    QUOTE (Whowhatwhen @ 3/26/2022, 07:31 PM) 
    Hate to do this to you guys, but if I had to see it, so do you. :nervous: Orgasmic Michele. She’s so overwhelmed by um, waking up, taking a walk, making dinner and sometimes she even cleans the floors and does dishes! How does she do it all??
    19F446B7-9A9D-46CA-A7AD-426DECEABC5CDFC3B6F3-9A40-446A-86ED-C7E8CFA77D475DC10AF9-32CD-48DE-8A73-3801DBD6F798

8.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The photo speaks for itself but ……..
    Now she has no time for anything. It takes all day to take a walk, wash last nights dishes and stuff her face. No time for puzzles. Poor thing. What’s a busy, energetic girl like you to do? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon: FC6F1C3A-9627-4FE9-BAB7-DB0143C059B0

9.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Screenshot_20220326-190305_YouTube

Why is Michele Brydges such a bitch. She gets offended so easily. Can't she just answer her in a kind way. And her susscribers get offended for her.

10.     +13   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    That overgrown Ogre gets excited over peoples rubbish , Did. She go back and raid the pizza boxes and see if they was any leftovers left in the box so she could eat on her walk you know she’s get hangry
    Then she had to make a quick pitstop in the bush as her stomach started to churn she needed to shit real bad, she lost control of her bowels there was a explosion of 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩everywhere with nothing to use to wipe her shitty arse all she could do was pull up her big grundies and make her way back to her hovel of nastiness, while the flies were swarming off of her Nasty Arse!!!

11.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I call her esssssss
    QUOTE (mose @ 26/3/2022, 23:50) 
    LOL I'm watching that nosy Tub, now. I wish one of her neighbors would run outside and tell that swine to mind her own business! Slobbering spitty old hag!

She's the quaan didn't you know?
    QUOTE (Cool Beans @ 27/3/2022, 01:06) 
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11921773/...305_YouTube.jpg)

Why is Michele Brydges such a bitch. She gets offended so easily. Can't she just answer her in a kind way. And her susscribers get offended for her.

12.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The cookbook queen needs a few cooking lessons.
    CONVECTION oven, not convectional.
    The meat could have been sliced thinner. Just because the package says stir fry, doesn't mean you can't cut it. Duh!
    Do you know the difference between stir fry and deep fry. That meat was swimming in oil. Bare deep fried meat is tougher.
    Sounded like you were reading the sauce recipe from SOMEONE ELSE'S cookbook.
    Who makes a meal two or more hours in advance and lets it sit on the counter to be reheated. Edit your damn video and then cook.

Her poor susscribers must be dimwitted to believe this tripe.
    You walked for two hours, my ass. People who are more fit than you build up to two hours. A lazy good for nothing wouldn't be able to waddle for that length of time
    You cleaned the floors, my ass. Filthy in front of the stove.
    Get off your ass and stop telling lies.

13.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    PIGILLA ON THE HUNT FOR FOOD
    Attached Image
    DC685D25-5D1F-4B22-BC16-54A72A5D39E6

14.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Xentos Ceasar @ 27/3/2022, 05:45) 

Definately is her. Pigilla looks like she's popping a squat along the trail. If you can't go out for two hours (sure it was much shorter) without peeing at 57, likely your blood sugar is too high. Get yourself checked.

15.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Xentos Ceasar @ 27/3/2022, 05:45) 

:snickering:

She brags that her blood work is good. And that means she's healthy.

How's your bone density, joints, you can still get/have diabetes type 3, it's in the brain and not tested in blood work.
    Screenshot_20220326-162851_Brave

898 replies since 11/3/2022, 00:38   71667 views