Covid by the chicken muck, Bruce waves a flag that says f*ck, the 3 stooges at the cabbage are stuck! Pt 9

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I just dropped by Michele to see what I could find in your trash … lots of junk food boxes candy wrappers, Pop Root Beer Bottles, Chip bags about 50 Packets Wow!!! You sure love your chips, 50 tubs of Hell of a good chip dip
    20 pairs of your Shitty Arse Soiled Grundies must be from the explosion of Diarrhoea that you have been having,lately 5 broken vibrators
    6 Torn lingerie sets must be all that hard core humping over excited just thinking about your next shopping trip,

Edited by Xentos Ceasar - 29/3/2022, 15:14
    Attached Image
    36C97DB7-9DC1-462B-881E-CC6AD584DCAF

2. Whowhatwhen
        +12   Like  

User deleted

I thought perhaps I misunderstood her when she was reading the sympathy card, but no. I bet that hurt. Pro tip, Michele, read the card first and figure out how to pronounce the words, or don’t read the card out loud at all, just say thank you. You’re welcome. I’m underwhelmed by the amount of cards she got, I guess since she didn’t miss a beat after his death, no one thought she needed much sympathy.
    Attached Image
    70999BA9-18AE-4F12-BC22-0668BB322485

3.     +10   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I forgot to add the rest
    Attached Image
    AAFA08B4-F976-49B4-8E9D-CDE76423068B

4.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I noticed that too WhoWW. 🤣
    There is a palpable anxiety and hesitation in her when reading anything aloud. She always ends up mispronouncing something, saying “ I can’t say that word” or just bulls through and mangles it ,
    often to comic effect. Quite a difference between neuter and nurture. And I still chuckle when she sputters out about how she cooked in her “convectional” oven even after years of being corrected. In her cookbook she’ll have a recipe for a strawberry rhubarb?????uh, what’s that word? Oh yeah,💡Crisp.
    Pour into a bunting pan and cook
    30 minutes in your confectional oven . Mound with ice cream ( thought she had more) Inhale 🐽

5.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Look at the spelling of Bruce’s Jalapeño peppers 🌶 :hearty-laugh:

“Air Fryer is good to heat up your fast food if your home late”

She has totally missed the concept of what an air fryer is used for. :confused-face-smiley-emoticon: you stupid moron!
    Attached Image
    BFC923DD-A820-4286-A149-BF3FCB05514B

6.     +10   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Poultry by the Pond @ 29/3/2022, 16:06) 
    Look at the spelling of Bruce’s Jalapeño peppers 🌶 :hearty-laugh:

“Air Fryer is good to heat up your fast food if your home late”

She has totally missed the concept of what an air fryer is used for. :confused-face-smiley-emoticon: you stupid moron!

Deary Me! Those two clowns need to go back to school that son of theirs has no chance especially living with these two eejits.

7. TheWarden
        +11   Like  

User deleted

Why does she use that huge metal bowl? There are only two people that eat her slop. That bowl would be used if you had a large family! Thank goodness they were only blessed with one child! Can you imagine 10 others like the one they have?

8.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    What, pray tell, is a "pockage" of cookies? And what are "Halopinos"? Hmm... Well, at least Tubby and Stubby can communicate with each other, since they seem to have grown up with the same pidgin language. (Hey, does Ontario have its own dialect, 'cause it was envious of Quebec?)

9.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Xentos Ceasar @ 29/3/2022, 14:56) 
    I just dropped by Michele to see what I could find in your trash … lots of junk food boxes candy wrappers, Pop Root Beer Bottles, Chip bags about 50 Packets Wow!!! You sure love your chips, 50 tubs of Hell of a good chip dip
    20 pairs of your Shitty Arse Soiled Grundies must be from the explosion of Diarrhoea that you have been having,lately 5 broken vibrators
    6 Torn lingerie sets must be all that hard core humping over excited just thinking about your next shopping trip,

And bearded midget in a pear tree :7043:

10.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    My fellow Bakers, you want a breath of fresh air?
    Check out “Watts up y’all” on YouTube,
    She’s funny, clever and entertaining and I don’t feel guilty using my spare time watching her. A pure joy❤️

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Amazed1123 @ 3/28/2022, 08:19 PM) 
    I just watched her Sunday video, Bruce is really creeping me out! Holy moly is he drunk or high or an idiot?

All of the above.

Little dwarf needs to boost his ego by whatever means are at hand. False courage never works when in a brawl though. I think his next job should a dwarf in a dwarf throwing contest.

Yes, I know throwing dwarves is not politically correct in this day and age, but then again, neither is the Brydges family.

12.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This greenhouse has been talked about so much and when she says Bruce is taking us to the greenhouse it’s just a shelf wrapped in plastic. He assumes the plants died. What happened to the glass greenhouse??

13.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    That's the one i want to see!
    QUOTE (Cool Beans @ 29/3/2022, 06:47) 
    Lol Cringy,
    Here's a clip of the greenhouse.

https://streamable.com/xohhe5

I don't think it's finished, Bruce hurt his back or something. She never showed it finished. There property looks like a shanty town with these make shift buildings.

Pockage like plostic lol🤣😂🤣😂
    QUOTE (Silver Threads @ 29/3/2022, 16:52) 
    What, pray tell, is a "pockage" of cookies? And what are "Halopinos"? Hmm... Well, at least Tubby and Stubby can communicate with each other, since they seem to have grown up with the same pidgin language. (Hey, does Ontario have its own dialect, 'cause it was envious of Quebec?)

YES!!!
    QUOTE (Cool Beans @ 29/3/2022, 07:33) 
    GIF-220329_003138

GIF-220329_002849

14.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Villainmom , more dissembling and flat out lying ! Michele says she’s gonna show us Bruce’s greenhouse soon , urges stubby to “get on it Hon” so he plants and labels a few seeds , no greenery or germination to be seen and there ya go susscrivers, a tour of the “ greenhouse” . I really don’t think there’s Anything growing in there at all , despite years of labor and scavenging wood and windows and thrift shop tat . Maybe a couple straggly mota
    Plants , but that’s it . What an embarrassing reveal of the long promised view of the greenhouse.
    Here ya go here’s a view of a few hastily planted seeds but I think my tomatoes already died in this here plastic wrapped metal shelf unit 🤥🤥🤥

15.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    "Nate's helpin me. I got him workin."
    Hoookay. Speed of light, no doubt. 🐌

898 replies since 11/3/2022, 00:38   71667 views