Covid by the chicken muck, Bruce waves a flag that says f*ck, the 3 stooges at the cabbage are stuck! Pt 9

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    A pockage is evidence of many generations of inbreeding.

2.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    wow that wasn't a greenhouse. It wasn't even a greenshelf. WTF!! :blink: :hearty-laugh:

3.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Costal Mississippi @ 30/3/2022, 01:04) 
    A pockage is evidence of many generations of inbreeding.

Now, see, I couldn't figure out if "pockage" was something you bought at Giant Tagger or caught at Giant Tagger. I thought it was one or the other... but you're suggesting it's genetic. Now I'm really confused. :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

4.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She had some sssbussssinessssssss ssson ssssthessss scumpootersssss sssso sstakessss ssscaresss ssofssssss 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 QUEEN OF THE ESSSSS
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20220329-193532_YouTube

5.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chef Elzar @ 29/3/2022, 19:21) 
    QUOTE (Amazed1123 @ 3/28/2022, 08:19 PM) 
    I just watched her Sunday video, Bruce is really creeping me out! Holy moly is he drunk or high or an idiot?

All of the above.

Little dwarf needs to boost his ego by whatever means are at hand. False courage never works when in a brawl though. I think his next job should a dwarf in a dwarf throwing contest.

Yes, I know throwing dwarves is not politically correct in this day and age, but then again, neither is the Brydges family.

Omg Chef remember Midget tossing back in the day?.
    They would put little velcro suits on midgets on midgets and these big burly guys would see how far they could throw them And they would stick to the wall. As kids we used to look forward to that every Saturday lol

6.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chicken Gizzard and 1 Dwarf @ 3/29/2022, 07:17 PM) 
    QUOTE (Chef Elzar @ 29/3/2022, 19:21) 
    All of the above.

Little dwarf needs to boost his ego by whatever means are at hand. False courage never works when in a brawl though. I think his next job should a dwarf in a dwarf throwing contest.

Yes, I know throwing dwarves is not politically correct in this day and age, but then again, neither is the Brydges family.

Omg Chef remember Midget tossing back in the day?.
    They would put little velcro suits on midgets on midgets and these big burly guys would see how far they could throw them And they would stick to the wall. As kids we used to look forward to that every Saturday lol

Yes I do remember those days! I think it is the perfect job for that flag-waving half-wit. Heck, they could do a family act. Put the Sascrotch in a shiny, too small spandex unitard with holes, snags, and stains, wrap the skeleton boy in Velcro and put the dwarf in a suit with handles (like luggage) and she can do a carny act:

"Step right up folks, toss the Velcro dwarf at the skeleton running around over there. If you can hit the skeleton with the dwarf, and they stick together, you win a prize! A genuine thrift store or Giant TAGGER piece of crap!"

<script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

7.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm bored...

FekkingArseMunch

8.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Took both of them to put together a 500 piece puzzle.

If you wouldn't slobber so much a paper straw would last more than two sips.

OMG. Just look at the box. Fork you!

20220329_200950

And yet another illustration. Blurred eyesight is a sign of high blood sugar.

20220329_202217

9.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anyone else think they’re waiting for the brothers will to be sorted so they can go on a spending spree.

10.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mary-Ellen @ 30/3/2022, 05:13) 
    Anyone else think they’re waiting for the brothers will to be sorted so they can go on a spending spree.

It would not surprise me she’s a money hungry Bitch!!!
    If her brother was smart he would leave her Diddley Squat, she deserves nothing she has no empathy for anyone , she has never looked the road he was on never bothered about him
    She is just there waiting , Selfish Narcissist Bitch is what she is , I really hope she is in for a rude shock we can only hope

11.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I need to catch up as I have no idea what's going on. I'll bet I can guess...Tubby talks with her mouth full, spewing nastiness everywhere! Tubby is still having trouble walking, sits most of the day eating chips & dip. Her house is still dirty with dog hair covering every surface, Zen craps all over the counters & table where they eat! Tubby still dresses like a homeless person. Tubby's still feeding Nate garbage. No one in that house can form a simple sentence. Tubby shops daily for groceries. Stubby is perpetually stoned. The yard is full of garbage they pick up & proudly haul home.
    Am I close? Or do I really have to watch the videos?

12.     +11   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MyDogIsLevi @ 30/3/2022, 08:38) 
    I need to catch up as I have no idea what's going on. I'll bet I can guess...Tubby talks with her mouth full, spewing nastiness everywhere! Tubby is still having trouble walking, sits most of the day eating chips & dip. Her house is still dirty with dog hair covering every surface, Zen craps all over the counters & table where they eat! Tubby still dresses like a homeless person. Tubby's still feeding Nate garbage. No one in that house can form a simple sentence. Tubby shops daily for groceries. Stubby is perpetually stoned. The yard is full of garbage they pick up & proudly haul home.
    Am I close? Or do I really have to watch the videos?

Pretty much same shit different day

13.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She bought a knife, had to turn off the camera because she couldn't figure out how to open the box, Stubby did it though. Dumbfounded for 5 minutes, because the box showed a picture of a fork and there wasn't one in there. "What in the world?!!!" Finally the dwarf read the box where it said, "select models have the fork". Moomoo said said she didnt read it. It was a whole situation. She continued looking at the pieces in an amazed and incredulous way. That was it, the last minute of the video...Tubby had an orgasm over a puzzle, she wants to go thrifting now.

14.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Lol, HSS “ it was a whole situation” yes indeedy it was . I believe “flummoxed” is the word with mouth agape and ignorant anger mounting. And later oanother classic moment when she says how awful the “smart candy” was and then smugly whispers “ we’ll put em in Bruce’s lunch <snicker>”
    Hateful , ungrateful sow

15.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yes B, so true, this just proves ALL the junk food is HERS! The dwarf wouldn't normally have gotten that in his lunch if it was good, but since she doesn't like it, she'll put it in his lunch!

898 replies since 11/3/2022, 00:38   71667 views