50 Shades of Good Vibes Every Day pt 42: Vee's Proud To Be "Indoorsy", Kieruh Keeps Crying "Poor Me" & Niketo's Still Boring

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    50 shades of shopping and no signs of stopping
    Fiddys got dingleberries to wipe & lemonshit has kids that might Injoy every little uhsnack made in a uhfactory

2. Craftgirl818
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 4/4/2022, 12:24) 
    QUOTE (Craftgirl818 @ 4/4/2022, 06:59) 
    Another thing that I thought was equally disgusting was the Twinkie coffee creamer. This woman doesn't know coffee at all...sweet coffee and having it mixed with a sweet creamer like twinkie, rice krispies, chocolate is not having coffee. This woman needs help

Exactly. That’s not coffee. It’s a freaking milk shake at that point. I think those sweet creamers are intended for NON flavored coffee.

I don’t put any sugar in my coffee. So the thought of how that must taste makes me gag.

Makes me sick to my stomach thus the reason I despise Starbucks coffee...now I like using the Irish cream creamer but I only use a tablespoon or so with my coffee, but yeah like you said it's more on the regular flavored coffee

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I use the planet oat or chobani plant based coffee creamer. One tablespoon measured into my coffee and it’s plenty sweet. I also never use flavored coffees because they are always such a light roast. I like Starbucks pike place or peets major dickinsons for widely available coffee. And I love the Bianco leggro shots for our nespresso which I drink with just steamed oatmilk and maybe some a 1/2 teaspoon of sugar free syrup if I’m feeling fancy

4.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The only groceries I bought when I lived at home were special things that I wanted, mostly junk food that my mom wouldn't buy. I babysat and worked part time all through high school and college. I decided what I wanted to do with my money, but there were things I had to pay for. If I wanted to drive I had to pay for my insurance and gas. I also paid for my car, my cell phone, and my books for school.

If 50 was so sick, why couldn't the kids just buy lunch at school? I hate the fact that she makes everyone bring their lunch so she can film it, since she claims it is her job. When I was in school there was nothing like pizza school lunch.

5.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Has Fiddy said what kind of job Jake has? Is he planning on college or a trade school?

6.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62458339

1355 replies since 11/3/2022, 21:52   82292 views