50 Shades of Dollar Spot Quality pt 43: Vee Was Bedridden & Nauseated From Getting Her Eyes Dilated, Fiddy's Reelin On The Shitter & Jake's Paycheck Makes Her Heart Flitter

Their NOLA Weekend Was Slobbery & Grocery Store Debauchery

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Title by dirtydarrylssidepiece (it was too long so I had to break it up)

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    👍🏼

3.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    As I hear more and more talk about the potential of the housing market crashing and the dollar losing value, I wonder what the future holds for the dynamic duo? I think in short order these two idiots will find themselves upside down on their mortgages and with zero savings in a terrible economy. I often wonder about the stability of Mark "Big Baller" Elphick's job.

Instead of spending like fools, these ladies should be paying down their mortgages as fast as possible and also any other debt they have. But I don't expect them to take my lowly garbage person advice.

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Great title!

5.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 4/4/2022, 12:08 PM) 
    As I hear more and more talk about the potential of the housing market crashing and the dollar losing value, I wonder what the future holds for the dynamic duo? I think in short order these two idiots will find themselves upside down on their mortgages and with zero savings in a terrible economy. I often wonder about the stability of Mark "Big Baller" Elphick's job.

Instead of spending like fools, these ladies should be paying down their mortgages as fast as possible and also any other debt they have. But I don't expect them to take my lowly garbage person advice.

True, those two live in the moment only, like two twenty year old "adults" and they'll deal with the consequences when they come forth. No worries about what the future holds for them.

6.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If Vee and MM prioritized, they could be at least paying an extra payment of the principal each month to really get it down. It would take years off no matter what kind of extra they put to it. But you know they aren't because that would cut into all of their junk shopping, AirBNBs, booze, prime day shopping etc.

7.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She lives in a bubble, all unicorns and fairy dust, she doesn't want to live in the real world, it's pathetic to witness her life playing out on you tube 🤦‍♀️

8.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lilylily11 @ 4/4/2022, 01:13 PM) 
    She lives in a bubble, all unicorns and fairy dust, she doesn't want to live in the real world, it's pathetic to witness her life playing out on you tube 🤦‍♀️

What's even more sad is I usually feel some sort of embarrassment for them, and obviously don't even know them personally. I'm surprised no one in either one of their extended families have spoken up and said something to them. Either the whole lot of them are dumb or they've said things that go in one ear and out the other.

9. Old Rotten Twat
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 4/4/2022, 18:08) 

I’m sure they will still shop and collect even more government funding. Lemon will be back in the shed with the doorless bedrooms and Flappy will be back in moms basement.

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    Just marking my spot.

11.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Marking my spot too.

12.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    That title!! 👏👏

13.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Oh how I love when lemon shows just truly what a dump they live in.
    Attached Image
    F6D68ECF-A46C-405E-8C6D-53889A275AC8

14.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So lemon was at magnolia shopping while simultaneously shopping on Amazon too. She’s sick in the head. Certifiable

15.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 4/4/2022, 06:19 PM) 
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 4/4/2022, 12:08 PM) 

True, those two live in the moment only, like two twenty year old "adults" and they'll deal with the consequences when they come forth. No worries about what the future holds for them.

I bet the Lemon Moneypit McMansion is already upside down. The home was def not worth the 400k they bought it for. Then factor in they put zero down payment. Probably rolled their closing costs into the loan as well. Judging by their past and current behaviors they do not pay extra into the principal.
    Even if they were by some miracle they weren't, the amount of she has spent to devalue the property it wouldn't sell to cover those costs. Not unless they found someone desperate for a $420k fixer upper in a gated community. Which again you can get much newer and nicer homes for cheaper than their moneypit. I don't think they'd break even to be quite honest.

1459 replies since 4/4/2022, 16:44   94926 views