Status
    Anonymous
    Continue here

2.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I also don't get why she harps on everything being inconvenienced to her. She complains about everything being soooo uncomfortable but thrives in sweats and Henley's. She might adjust more if she buys clothes which are more comfortable to wear when she goes out the house? Jeans weren't really made for every day cause wear but people make Jeggins now so she can't use that as an excuse. Maybe when it starts to warm up try a skirt.
    Its like she sounds like a victim of her own clothes and can't put a decent outfit together without saying how uncomfortable it is

3.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    There’s nooooo way she goes through all that food I bet half of it goes In the garbage !!!! Sorry but I have same family size and we are all eaters and we couldn’t go through all of that

4.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks for the new thread.

She complains about everything. In fact, I think she's one of those people that goes out of their way to be able to complain about something. She's so miserable.

I wonder if Everli got a new high chair because of that foul moldy one she had, or if it was because Tiffani is never happy with her possessions for long?

Gifts for St Patrick's Day. 🙄🙄🙄 OTT and so much for supporting women. Has she seen gas prices lately or food or anything? Which women are gonna want to get their kids gifts again? I reckon her kids are so spoiled with material possessions - that mean nothing to them. They need some attention. I do not think she reads to them. She pretends she does. What a joke.

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So affordable! I bet other moms of 4 are gonna love spending $120 on an Irish holiday. I don't even know the origins of it, and I doubt I'm alone. Here people just use it as a reason to get sloshed, I have not seen a single person buy gifts for their kids for it.

I just realised the screenshot shows mostly Easter and not st Patrick's but she had $30 boxes with her dumb code to profit off it lol.

Also the story about food colouring, I wonder if she got called out for pretending to he hippy/crunchy and suddenly all fine about giving them treats.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20220316-173626_Instagram

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm Irish and most people know the orgins of holiday here in america they just don't care or at least it's not actually celebratrated for my culture its just another party day.
    I celebrate holidays of my cultures based off of what they mean to us. I'm not the best at explaining what holiday is what but if you research st.patricks day you'll get the most accurate info. I know they're Italian on chris's side and pretty sure irish on her side. She talked about it before awhile ago but I have no idea which blog it was lol. Most families in Ireland aren't spending thirty bucks on st. Patrick's day gifts either lol they celebrate by honoring st patrick and use food and yes wine to celebrate the day. With soda bread cabbage a certain type of cookie I can't remember the name. Nothing about getting obnoxious linked gifts from ms Tiffany over there tho.

7.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I think Tiffani and all these other mommy influencers get these playdoh kits for free and still profits off them ! So sick . Also
    I watched their vlog . They took evi to Arizona sick and she was coughing and sneezing up a storm . I bet the other family loved that . Chris also called out the other family Kelly’s family that they get to always sleep in late and it must be nice . They consider people like this friends?!

8.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    PLEASE RUN to go see her reel. It shows her in the nail salon & the vibrations of the chair. Her jowls are flapping SO much! 🤣

9.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Does she think she's being funny cause all I ever see her do reels or whatever are her being negative or complaining trying to be relatable.. But then has the balls to be rude to an innocent follower because they didnt message her first.
    The other girls as silly as the reels are just make them for fun
    And cause they get paid but they still make them for fun at least

IM NOT WATCHING ANYMORE REELS FROM TIFFANY NOOOOO _😄

10.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cantgetenough @ 16/3/2022, 20:52) 
    PLEASE RUN to go see her reel. It shows her in the nail salon & the vibrations of the chair. Her jowls are flapping SO much! 🤣

LMFAO!!! Came to say this!!! Bouncing jowls galore!!! 🤣🤢

11.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't watch the reels, since she gets paid for them. Ever since IG started paying these idiot youtubers make the dumbest reels. They got success making videos yet they can't reformat to make an enjoyable reel?

Also what the fuck is up with Tiffani's face lately? She looks like she's had botched botox, she's sooo fake.

12.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I didn’t know they are paid for reels! Thanks for saying that! 👌🏽I will DEF NOT watch another one of t.jowls

13.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She keeps using the filter that makes you look botoxed with a turned up nose. And another date night? For people who have no life they sure go on a lot of dates. They try SO hard to portray their life is ultra glamorous and that they live like celebrities. His title of “we flew across the country!” Like no one else has ever traveled before. Guess what beastons? Many, many people fly around the world. You’re not special. Your house isn’t special. We don’t envy you. Your eating disorders aren’t special. Your dates to the same 2 places aren’t special. You’re BORING and you just got lucky to be getting any views or to be monetized at all at this point. It’s cringy watching you.

14.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Im sure they got other people sick on that plane, and I am sure they did not even attempt to check if it was covid.
    So that family taht they visit is on yt and they are yt friends right? Does anyone know their page, if they were recording id like to see it just because we can see how awkward they act around people from other peoples angles and it is so funny to watch. The hotel video with tara showed how weird they eat and they just stare around. Same thing when they went to the YL event.

15.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Killing time @ 17/3/2022, 04:27) 
    Im sure they got other people sick on that plane, and I am sure they did not even attempt to check if it was covid.
    So that family taht they visit is on yt and they are yt friends right? Does anyone know their page, if they were recording id like to see it just because we can see how awkward they act around people from other peoples angles and it is so funny to watch. The hotel video with tara showed how weird they eat and they just stare around. Same thing when they went to the YL event.

🤣🤣Do you have the link to that video or know how to find it

1018 replies since 16/3/2022, 02:20   109732 views