Beauty and the Beastons

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Was the video from the YL trip? I found a video Aaryn did, I don't see one for Tara though.

Unless it was the Vegas trip? They were still "friends" with Tiffani then. She looked so trashy going to Vegas pregnant. Absolutely gross behaviour from a grown woman. I'm all for women letting their hair down, but who goes to drunk city when pregnant? She looked ridiculous and trashy and irresponsible.

So that filter is deliberate? Why would anyone want to look like that? And tiffani i know you read here, I'm not jealous or whatever you think. I'm secure in how I look I don't need a filter. And we can see your real face on YouTube you idiot.

2.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Teaching your kids that st pAtricks day Is another toy Holiday 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Your a great mom 🙄🙄🙄🙄

3.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (C3P0 @ 17/3/2022, 09:24) 
    Was the video from the YL trip? I found a video Aaryn did, I don't see one for Tara though.

Unless it was the Vegas trip? They were still "friends" with Tiffani then. She looked so trashy going to Vegas pregnant. Absolutely gross behaviour from a grown woman. I'm all for women letting their hair down, but who goes to drunk city when pregnant? She looked ridiculous and trashy and irresponsible.

So that filter is deliberate? Why would anyone want to look like that? And tiffani i know you read here, I'm not jealous or whatever you think. I'm secure in how I look I don't need a filter. And we can see your real face on YouTube you idiot.

I don't think she cares really about who's being jealous of her or not lol🥲🥴 and most of us know the filters are just for fun and we use them for such even if she does read here don't think she cares enough about anything outside of her bubble world

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Killing time,17/3/2022, 04:27 ?t=62443162#entry456512787]
    Im sure they got other people sick on that plane, and I am sure they did not even attempt to check if it was covid.
    So that family taht they visit is on yt and they are yt friends right? Does anyone know their page, if they were recording id like to see it just because we can see how awkward they act around people from other peoples angles and it is so funny to watch. The hotel video with tara showed how weird they eat and they just stare around. Same thing when they went to the YL event.
    Killing time hi! Their friend is Kelly klump but she's not on youtube just Instagram. From what I remember Tiffany explained back during her holiday videos how her and kelly had been friends for five years but never "had" the time to meet up but they always call each other and talk on the phone and what not. I wouldn't bring my whole family out to stay with another family I hadn't physically been around for at least a few times before taking them all to meet my friend, but its just me so I would take myself to hang out with them by myself lol. The other family they met up with was Catilyn Neieer I spelled her last name wrong but she's easy to find in Tiffany's friends list. I think she's only on Instagram also.
    Kelly and her family seem nice and chill and not always trying to keep up with social media. So kellys not bad at all lol.
    tiffany probably thought oh Everly is just a baby she can't get anyone else sick🙄
    They stoped caring about covid like last year now its just another inconvenience to her personal existence. I wish they would tighten traveling here in the country cause that's partly why we aren't getting better about this and to restrict large events again. But Tiffany doesn't care much or think about everyone else around her to where a sniffling baby in the winter time would get countless people sick

5. Stargirl
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Caitlyn Neier also has a YouTube channel!!

6.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Night stars @ 17/3/2022, 14:04) 
    QUOTE (C3P0 @ 17/3/2022, 09:24) 

I don't think she cares really about who's being jealous of her or not lol🥲🥴 and most of us know the filters are just for fun and we use them for such even if she does read here don't think she cares enough about anything outside of her bubble world

LOL I Can tell you Tiffani cares deeply about people being jealous of her. She thinks anybody who disagrees with her is jealous of her

7.     +11   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Tiffani absolutely cares about what people think about her. She’s competitive, manipulative and has serious issues when it comes to people that disagree with her. She and her little twerp husband also think people are jealous of them.

8.     +10   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I hate how shrimp said in the family Arizona blog “sorry you had to wait for us… as always.” Like it’s a flex always to be late and have people wait on you. How inconsiderate. 🥴

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shabbypink2832 @ 17/3/2022, 19:01) 
    I hate how shrimp said in the family Arizona blog “sorry you had to wait for us… as always.” Like it’s a flex always to be late and have people wait on you. How inconsiderate. 🥴

Ugh. He always does that lol. He's like oh hi I'll get to my viewers when I get to y'all lol.
    The ones who finance his reasons to be late. But he refuses to actually hold a steady career

QUOTE (pinkpineapple @ 17/3/2022, 18:44) 
    Tiffani absolutely cares about what people think about her. She’s competitive, manipulative and has serious issues when it comes to people that disagree with her. She and her little twerp husband also think people are jealous of them.

Okay I get it 😶

10.     +9   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Not only were the high top chairs a bad choice as these kids grow but it makes Chris look extra Shrimpita today The back of the chairs come up to his chest What?!

Look I know he can't help his height, but he's got to lose the joggers If you are as tall as an 8th grader, you shouldn't also be dressing like one

Happy St Patrick's Day from T. Beaston's leprechaun

11.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Crews'n 4 a Brusin' @ 17/3/2022, 23:49) 
    Not only were the high top chairs a bad choice as these kids grow but it makes Chris look extra Shrimpita today The back of the chairs come up to his chest What?!

Look I know he can't help his height, but he's got to lose the joggers If you are as tall as an 8th grader, you shouldn't also be dressing like one

Happy St Patrick's Day from T. Beaston's leprechaun

He looks so much like a leprechaun!

12.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    LOL shrimpo the leprechaun 🍀 his kids are almost as tall as he is. What’s up with his feet in that photo 🤣

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Littlelies @ 18/3/2022, 00:39) 
    LOL shrimpo the leprechaun 🍀 his kids are almost as tall as he is. What’s up with his feet in that photo 🤣

HIS FEET omg
    That’s your man Tiffani??? 🤣🤣

14.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    You would think her kids were 18 and moving off to college the way she posts about them. Try cherishing the moments when they happen and not through your phone screen, Tiff.

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Seriously!
    It irks me so much how shes obsessed with being so modern everything and anything material is old after a year and she can't shut up and be in the moment with her bratty kids.
    Some of us can't have kids yet and she's over here acting like their shipping off to war or something.
    She said awhile back I wish they would stay little forever. I was like🙄 or you could look forward to how they'll wreak havoc on society and end up being self entitled rich kid brats when theirs celebrity kids out here actually way more respectable and humble when they have reasons to be entitled lol
    Every time her "large family" titles pop up on her videos its like where... I consider large to be like our tribe of many of yes their all ours.
    But she just can't live in the moment even tho she enjoys family time.
    I'm so thankful my mom had me at an older age and I don't have one of these Instagram mommies obsessed with showing their kids 24/7, I would only do that if my page was private otherwise its just not for me.

1018 replies since 16/3/2022, 02:20   109732 views