Beauty and the Beastons

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't think their family is that large, nor is she postpartum. It's all just the way she wants to appear because it gets clicks.

People that are always pointing the finger at others being jealous are usually the jealous ones themselves. She absolutely reads here and tells herself we are all fat jealous bitches lol. It must help her feel better because she's so miserable. She can't compete with the other YT moms they are doing laps around her with better sponsors better content etc. The only consultation for her is her ex BFF Bri has hit rock bottom, aside from that though she's going to lose to the others. And soon people will be watching younger, prettier moms not vanilla t.beast. She doesn't have a gimmick - no twins or multiples, not all boys or all girls, not a split family or a blended family. She's got nothing to allure people and she will be replaced.

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm just glad she stopped saying post partum a few months ago I know its a parent thing but after a certain number of months your kid is just two. Or a year and a half. When people say their kid is 24 or 30 months I just kind of roll my eyes but that's just my pet peeve.
    Most of them are being replaced because they're trying to hard and its obvious now and not cute anymore. I've already found three girls I love who can replace Tiffany kristen kasper and others who are trying to hard and becoming obviously bitchy and petty af and who are actually humble and have careers outside of youtube and don't say dumb shit like i have to upload this video of cleaning her house to support my family. Uhm you don't have to have a typical mainstream society nine to five job but anything that shows you doing something else would be better.
    Its a random comparison but kanye west is banned from Instagram for two days for all of his bs hes been posting and finally went to far. Now he is an actual famous person with a heavy loyal following no matter what he does good or bad and he finally violated Instagrams policys and they banned him.
    These girls are out here convinced the platforms they rely on for "content" ( I hate that word) would never do anything to them to lessen their public persona. Aaryn and one of her friends were shadow banned earlier in the week for talking shit soo much so openly about their personal beliefs and people were dming them saying they couldn't find them.
    And now Love Meg is off her shit talking about why she took PPP loans which I think Tiffany did too and other things and they're loosing their followers but would never make their profiles public. I would actually like to see a kiwi co box or a thrive market hall from Tiffany without it being sponsored

3.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's public record who took those loans. Jordan Page the mom of 8 that starves her kids and feeds them expired food lives in a home that cost about 3 million and she took one out. Aaryn used hers for her home deposit. It's bullshit especially when some of these moms talk down to people that rely on handouts to live, and didn't need the money because they ARE YOUTUBERS- THAT JOB WAS NOT IN NEED OF PROTECTION. Bunch of greedy shits, the lot of them.

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This is us people in the real world don't consider YouTube a real job. They consider it a real job because they can write all their videos and crap off for taxes. When they start pushing out videos daily like kristen kasper did seound the time her husband stopped working, it wasn't all because she found her passion again. She had to keep the steady income in but how dare they go out to look for a job in an office setting. They would all get paid a stable income if they used their skills for any company who considered hiring them even if it is for marketing. I know the ppp loans sre public information but I don't know or watch Jordan page. She sounds like she would make me angry lol from how you described describe her🤣
    Tara used the 15,000 for her stove and now people are messaging Megan about her reasons. But megan is so up here shit her thread is the best honestly.
    People like my mother and brothers could gave used a ppp loan had i even known they existed so that is something in real time they literally took away from one of their subscribers. Sad

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    People were at home on lockdown and watching a lot of YouTube. The loans should have gone to people that actually ended up losing their business and livelihood. Pisses me off so many were forgiven and never gonna pay them back.

So Tiffani's resolution of not having to get it all done didn't last long did it? She's back to her stupid videos that take her a week to get anything done lol but still claims she works hard. Wouldn't it be nice to get paid to walk around costco on video and tell everyone how hard it is. I bet finding everything organic is super challenging, what goals she is.

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    A lot of us didn't know the loans existed or actually getting them was really hard and a long process.
    Like I said I could have used one far better then Tiffany could have I know a few others who would have been able to use them also but she stole that.
    A few people are getting investigated about why they took a ppp loan based off their taxes, but I can't remember who or which family.

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    This was at the gaylord hotel and there Was an instagram post from one of the other girls and they were i believe, on a boat rental and she was making an ugly face and just staring not talking, or pretending to have fun like she does on her camera because they were not filming.

Aaryn and tara have long extensions, so copy cat tbeaston will do the same soon lets wait for it.
    Attached Image
    7B9E91E8-AF9C-460F-B40A-A4F8EB93ADD6

8.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Is there ever a time where she doesn't emphasize a large family or "FOUR kids"? Also, I don't get how these people don't get anything done when they both do the bare minimum for YouTube and have 3/4 of their kids in school. The date nights and "me time" is excessive - I haven't had a babysitter since pre-pandemic days so there has been no date nights and my me time is pretty normal for any mom...after the kids go to bed. I'm not saying they don't do anything for their "work" ... but these two are insulting. When my kids were really little my husband worked 2 hours away, I rarely saw him during the week and he travelled once a month for a week to the US and I still worked a 9-5 job and got more done than she does lol. I just find it insane. I have nothing mean to say about her looks or her kids but the amount of complaining this person does, good grief!!

9.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (C3P0 @ 18/3/2022, 10:42) 
    People were at home on lockdown and watching a lot of YouTube. The loans should have gone to people that actually ended up losing their business and livelihood. Pisses me off so many were forgiven and never gonna pay them back.

So Tiffani's resolution of not having to get it all done didn't last long did it? She's back to her stupid videos that take her a week to get anything done lol but still claims she works hard. Wouldn't it be nice to get paid to walk around costco on video and tell everyone how hard it is. I bet finding everything organic is super challenging, what goals she is.

She doesn’t even do that! She placed an order and had it delivered then said she was overwhelmed having to put it all away. Lazy!!!

10.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Thats what i thought her organizing system should be easy enough to out it all away quickly. So fake

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (headspace @ 18/3/2022, 23:30) 
    Is there ever a time where she doesn't emphasize a large family or "FOUR kids"? Also, I don't get how these people don't get anything done when they both do the bare minimum for YouTube and have 3/4 of their kids in school. The date nights and "me time" is excessive - I haven't had a babysitter since pre-pandemic days so there has been no date nights and my me time is pretty normal for any mom...after the kids go to bed. I'm not saying they don't do anything for their "work" ... but these two are insulting. When my kids were really little my husband worked 2 hours away, I rarely saw him during the week and he travelled once a month for a week to the US and I still worked a 9-5 job and got more done than she does lol. I just find it insane. I have nothing mean to say about her looks or her kids but the amount of complaining this person does, good grief!!

I agree with you 100%

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If this girl says much needed one more time I'm gonna scream. Its great she's finally spending time with the boys alone but now she says before she became a girl mom and some crap about before the pandemic and its like I mean I know she's not trashing her daughters by saying before she was a girl mom, but she just comes off as shade. She said when everything was more simple.
    Bitch then stop popping out babies so close in age and spare some for those of us who would love to have kids and live in the god damn moment with them
    She always goes backwards in her time hop stories like for the love of god post a story from this year or something and not three years ago 🥵
    I dont like chris whatsoever but it would be nice for him to have a solo parent day with either of the kids but I'm sure the rumors of him hooking up with that girl at the golf club would come up from Tiffany. The only thing I feel bad about chris over is he genuinely does more work then her yet doesn't have the strength in him to stand up to the girl about having s night on his own. I'm sure he thinks about it and has probably said plenty we don't see and know everything but she clearly makes that impossible for him to do so

13.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    It's nice she's finally spending time with the boys, but... Their 'special date' was going to TJ Maxx. 🤦 Sounds super fun for the kids. WHY CAN THEY NEVER TAKE THESE KIDS TO A PARK OR SOMETHING?

14.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Yeah the way she worded that ‘time with my boys’ was a bit odd and TJ maxx? Going out to eat is good but going to a store is not what I would consider spending ‘one on one’ (or in this case one on two) time. I take my kids, separately, to stores all the time depending on what we’re doing but this is Tiffani…they literally do everything as a family that it’s weird. It’s more surprising she’s out without Chris than without her daughters.

15.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (headspace @ 19/3/2022, 14:18) 
    Yeah the way she worded that ‘time with my boys’ was a bit odd and TJ maxx? Going out to eat is good but going to a store is not what I would consider spending ‘one on one’ (or in this case one on two) time. I take my kids, separately, to stores all the time depending on what we’re doing but this is Tiffani…they literally do everything as a family that it’s weird. It’s more surprising she’s out without Chris than without her daughters.

He was with the girls at dance she said on the story? No time for him to cheat or sneak around at dance 😂 she was probably texting him the entire time too…. These two are sickly codependent.

1018 replies since 16/3/2022, 02:20   109732 views