TwoWeddings&ANervousBreakdownLikeJen Pt 317

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Well… after seeing the celebration invitation, Don has come a long way since the death stare. The kids will be asking to live at their house permanently. They have a theater room, pool, hot tub, and I’m sure best food ever.

2.     +47   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I won't blame them. I thought about asking to live there myself :snickering: I'll stay in the library room

3.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 22/3/2022, 02:12) 
    Jen nostril flares every time someone suggests she get a part time job or volunteer just to get out of the house and meet people. "Content creator" is her job. She cured her social anxiety. She's not interested.

Yep, Jen believes she is far above working at a “regular” job. Buy hypothetically speaking, if she ever got one I promise she would be unbearably sanctimonious about it, and would end up insulting and alienating her followers who are stay-at-homes, retired or otherwise not working.

4.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Re: Food

You mean you think the kids would pick private chef Tens vs grilled cheese Jen?

I bet those kids are in heaven when they are at Dad’s house with all the great food!

5.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 22/3/2022, 15:04) 
    I forgot which one of the bakers keeps track of her spending but maybe some of the months should be posted again as a reminder to those that are lurking and those that feel sorry for Jen.

To those that signed up for her Patreon but lurk here: you do know you can pull your 5.00 now. Do it before the 1st of April. Jen is not going to give you what you want. She's already shot down all the ideas. she teased you all with all the boohoo I was dumped bull crap BUT do you not remember the live from a couple of weeks ago on her IG, she clearly states she wanted that divorce 5 years prior, she chose to have 2 children, knowing she wanted out of that marriage. Those that get pissed that Don moved on. Are ya kidding me? you do realize life is SHORT. before you know it, we are OLD. Plus the pandemic put a lot into perspective for people. The man looks happy and just because he is not someone most of us would EVER look at, he deserves happiness, as we all do.

Jen is unhappy because Jen doesn't know how to be honest and deal with all of her issues, she refuses to get the correct kind of mental health help she needs. She has the resources. She can see a therapist, a nutritionist, she can hire a personal trainer that can help her how to work out for better results.

She wants you to believe she is a single poor mama, just making ends meet. but scroll the bakery or hopefully someone will post what some of her months of spending is like. trust me when I say you are being duped. I mean, I am laughing at you and kind of raising my glass to Jen, she has got the con-artist game going on!

We have an entire expense planner! Although I believe the annual tally was posted elsewhere, that one really makes your head spin. :blink:

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=61981745

6.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (SadlyNoLongerAvailable @ 22/3/2022, 04:06) 
    I think she knew he was seeing someone on the RV trip and I think it was planned for her to get her things. She tried to get him back with her thinness and boobs. It backfired and she left in a huff

I like to think that she just pushed it too far while on that trip, and that Don finally had enough and erupted… yelled/cussed at her in front of the whole fam jam (minus the kids), to knock off the bullshit, and that she never should have been there in the first place if it’d been his decision.

7.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (TrophyWifeLikeTensleigh @ 3/22/2022, 08:02 AM) 
    I can’t believe this bish will take in over $44k annually for her lousy efforts, unless there’s a massive drop off when Jenions realise vintage Jen is never coming back.

QUOTE (Self Care Warrior @ 22/3/2022, 07:04) 
    I wonder if she is going to clear 5 grand in patreon earnings this month. She already bagged 3690.

Don't calculate the annual. It won't happen. We will be watching the patrons drop every month like we do her IG subscribers. At least I think so...never thought she'd actually start a Patreon and get 700+ patrons so there's that. But I am willing to bet she won't keep it up or people will realize there is nothing different there, the same bland inconsistency and ME chats and will go buy someone else a chai latte with their $5.

I'm curious to see her reaction when patrons drop. SHe says she never pays attention to her numbers on YT or IG, but now we are talking thousands of dollars. Maybe she will feel that. I have a feeling this little patreon jobby is supporting her travels. She had mentioned her last trips were funded by jewelry sales didn't she?

8.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    merino wool underwear , I’m the one who keeps the tally, and doesn’t charge a single one of you $5 to do it. 🤣

If you go the Rewatch & Extras tab, there’s a whole Expense Planner thread. You can see all tallies there, going back to November 2020 when it started.

9.     +19   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 3/22/2022, 09:32 AM) 
    merino wool underwear , I’m the one who keeps the tally, and doesn’t charge a single one of you $5 to do it. 🤣

If you go the Rewatch & Extras tab, there’s a whole Expense Planner thread. You can see all tallies there, going back to November 2020 when it started.

And that is only stuff that she shared or we saw. You KNOW that there were several rumpus purchases each month!

10.     +33   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (National State Park @ 3/22/2022, 03:37 AM) 
    I apologize if this is a little off topic but I'm curious, are the old Organized Like Jen videos saved anywhere in the event she decides to be rid of YouTube altogether? (I know she said she isnt going to do that but she also said the MHWL videos would remain up and we all saw how that played out...lying liar who lies...)

Yes, I have them all and continue to save her latest videos in case she pulls any editing nonsense.

11.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    You are the hero our villainous Jen deserves.
    :funny_dancing_stickman_smiley_e

QUOTE (Sebs @ 22/3/2022, 15:45) 
    QUOTE (National State Park @ 3/22/2022, 03:37 AM) 
    I apologize if this is a little off topic but I'm curious, are the old Organized Like Jen videos saved anywhere in the event she decides to be rid of YouTube altogether? (I know she said she isnt going to do that but she also said the MHWL videos would remain up and we all saw how that played out...lying liar who lies...)

Yes, I have them all and continue to save her latest videos in case she pulls any editing nonsense.

12.     +41   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Show of hands, who all already knew that her new office was going to be just like her old office?…and have shit thrown everywhere and be ugly and totally unorganized!? 🙄

13.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 3/21/2022, 09:46 PM) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 3/21/2022, 10:15 PM) 
    if anyone wants to give me $5 I will send you pictures of my cats. I can also livestream me making dinner or working or cleaning or whatever $$$$ :thumbs-up:

do it! I literally sat watching a local rescue's live cam of cats today! haha it was free but I will totally pay to watch cats chill and play!

Lol! Simply Nailogical livestreams when her cat Menchie takes a nap.

I love kittehs.

14.     +40   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Laughing at idiot Bakers pretending they aren't jealous of millionaire Jen.

Status
    Anonymous
    I've always thought the Utah trip was when Jen first found out about Tens. She went through the effort of slimming down and tried to make herself more attractive to Don. I believe she thought that would be their big reconciliation time.

Surprise, he had someone else, something that never even entered her mind.

15.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yep!!! That’s why we saw nothing in Utah OR the trip back 😂

883 replies since 20/3/2022, 00:33   106083 views