Status
    Anonymous
    :)

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 25/3/2022, 18:03) 

You're my favorite, don't tell the other mods.

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Thank you for starting this thread IDES.

4.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    :thumbs-up:

5.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Emily Valentine @ 3/25/2022, 01:36 PM) 
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 25/3/2022, 18:03) 

You're my favorite, don't tell the other mods.

☺️💓

QUOTE (WV. Transplant @ 3/25/2022, 01:38 PM) 
    Thank you for starting this thread IDES.

You’re welcome!

6.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I have watched Tamara from the beginning of her channel for the most part. I will say she has come a long way in the quality of her videos. At the start when she was in that little house with zero counter space and pretty much did everything on top of her stove those videos were rough. I was happy for them when they moved i to that nice ranch house. I stopped watching her for a bit just prior to her moving recently so I missed why they moved. Can someone tell me the reason they moved? I couldn’t take all her videos on what she makes her son for lunch and the grocery hauls of the exact same thing week after week. She is another one who uses more cheese in one meal than I probably do in a years time, lol. She used to come on IG and bitch non stop about all the negative comments she got. The prepper pantry is something else. She is really into that whole having your bug-out bag ready to go now too. Anyway, this girl loves her crockpots. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She didn't give s reason other than family. They are supposed tobe buying her father in laws house when he finally moves out. So if you hear talking about Grover that is her husband's dad who is also a pastor. Yes, I watch her. Although it's getting less and less because of her pepper pantry mantra.

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Emotional Support Spork @ 25/3/2022, 20:51) 
    I have watched Tamara from the beginning of her channel for the most part. I will say she has come a long way in the quality of her videos. At the start when she was in that little house with zero counter space and pretty much did everything on top of her stove those videos were rough. I was happy for them when they moved i to that nice ranch house. I stopped watching her for a bit just prior to her moving recently so I missed why they moved. Can someone tell me the reason they moved? I couldn’t take all her videos on what she makes her son for lunch and the grocery hauls of the exact same thing week after week. She is another one who uses more cheese in one meal than I probably do in a years time, lol. She used to come on IG and bitch non stop about all the negative comments she got. The prepper pantry is something else. She is really into that whole having your bug-out bag ready to go now too. Anyway, this girl loves her crockpots. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

I believe her father-in-law is building a house and they bought his house and are all living together until his new house is ready.

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ah OK, I missed that part. I don't listen half the time.

10.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I got so tired of her sons lunches because it’s the same stuff every week, I haven’t seen one in a while so maybe she got bored of them. I don’t even watch the grocery hauls or her prepper pantry vlogs. The amount of cheese she uses is completely disgusting, I love cheese as much as the next person but to add slices of cheese to Mac and cheese is a bit much. She definitely gets mad over the comments about using too much cheese or butter or making unhealthy meals and she screen shots them and posts them on her IG stories. Has anyone seen her IG posts “car line pickup snack” one of them she was eating a large McDonald’s fry, another was a lunchable lol

11.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Oh I've never heard her say the FIL is building, just that he's trying to find the right place to move. Which I really think may be never.
    It was a bit weird how abruptly they moved. I hadn't been watching her very long so I wasn't sure if they rented or owned but it seriously happened so quickly, some commenters even asked why not just wait till Winston is done with the school year but they were out of there within weeks. A bit odd. The house they moved into seems to have good bones but it needs lots of updating.

I am annoyed just by how she says the words 'prepper pantry' and she says them about non stop. It seems she probably spends a lot of her time thinking about and organizing that thing. Some of her food looks good but it's like they never just have a healthy meal, it's all so much crap with lots of 'can of xxx soup' on top of everything. Very little fresh produce and she flat out says she hates vegetables. Which I mean I don't love vegetables either but I'm an adult and I know I have to eat them whether i love them or not so I do.

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I could be totally off base. I don't fully pay attention to the story times lol.

13.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her world revolves around food. She even has too have when she waits to pick up Winston at school.
    I know I am an odd duck but for me food is something I know I have to have to live. It's not something I think about all the time. I do love to cook and bake, but I love doing it for others not myself.
    She is not doing Winston any favors either by not giving him different foods. She only gives him what he likes. It can take a few times trying something before they learn to like it. But most these youtubes moms are like that.

14.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WV. Transplant @ 26/3/2022, 00:32) 
    Her world revolves around food. She even has too have when she waits to pick up Winston at school.
    I know I am an odd duck but for me food is something I know I have to have to live. It's not something I think about all the time. I do love to cook and bake, but I love doing it for others not myself.
    She is not doing Winston any favors either by not giving him different foods. She only gives him what he likes. It can take a few times trying something before they learn to like it. But most these youtubes moms are like that.

I understand it’s hard getting kids to like everything but at least try. I always give my kids what we eat every night and don’t make anything separate (unless we eat something spicy, cuz they are all under 5) and they are excellent eaters, I’ve done that since they started eating, I know it isn’t like that for everyone but she wouldn’t know because she doesn’t put in the effort. Nothing wrong with snacks and I’m not saying we eat healthy all the time but you’re right she is obsessed with food. I think it’s an addiction at this point

15.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WV. Transplant @ 26/3/2022, 00:32) 

I think I remember her saying back when they lived in the little house that she had to know that they had food in the freezer and in the pantry she would get really anxious if either got low.

378 replies since 25/3/2022, 18:03   26572 views