Southern Wife Everday Life

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The hairdo in todays video makes her look like a 12yr old boy. Until She turned her head and I seen the clip in her hair, I thought she had a bad short hair cut.

2.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gmaapples @ 10/3/2024, 05:51) 
    The hairdo in todays video makes her look like a 12yr old boy. Until She turned her head and I seen the clip in her hair, I thought she had a bad short hair cut.

I saw the thumbnail and was like yikes. I completely agree with you.

Sadly her videos are so BORING to me. I can't even sit through one anymore.

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Melodica @ 3/10/2024, 05:19 PM) 
    QUOTE (Gmaapples @ 10/3/2024, 05:51) 

I unsubscribed again, she is so repetitive and boring. Just can't do it with her. Still will watch here for good snark though,

4.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cardboard food @ 12/3/2024, 18:13) 
    QUOTE (Melodica @ 3/10/2024, 05:19 PM) 

I unsubscribed again, she is so repetitive and boring. Just can't do it with her. Still will watch here for good snark though,

Sadly it seems like she's become too boring to even snark on here 😂 But I'm following here too - just to see if there's any good gossip that pops up.

5.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I cant believe the amount of food these YT women make for lunch. I would be done for the day if I ate a huge ass meal mid day. Give me a good ole sandwich and a fruit and Im good.
    I agree with the boring repetitive content. I dont enjoy watching someone make the bed and do dishes. Maybe just cut down how much you show, we dont need to see from start to finish. They all do it though Im guessing because that is all their life consists of is cleaning and cooking.

6.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gmaapples @ 18/3/2024, 09:26) 
    I cant believe the amount of food these YT women make for lunch. I would be done for the day if I ate a huge ass meal mid day. Give me a good ole sandwich and a fruit and Im good.
    I agree with the boring repetitive content. I dont enjoy watching someone make the bed and do dishes. Maybe just cut down how much you show, we dont need to see from start to finish. They all do it though Im guessing because that is all their life consists of is cleaning and cooking.

I agree. That seems to be all her life consists of - and if so I feel like she should just film the cooking and maybe the grocery hauls and leave the rest out because watching a speed run of her washing dishes and cleaning with annoying music over it is just not entertaining at all.

7.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I've unfollowed her too out of boredom. When she used to do weekly WFD's, even then it was the same recipes over and over. There's only so many times I can watch her make french onion soup burgers.

The one video she does occasionally that I find interesting is when she goes to the salvage store and compares the prices there to retail and can quantify her total savings.

8.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The first couple videos I watched of hers were the WFD and every damn recipe she said she wasnt gonna show it but would link a previous video to watch. Whats the point of the new video if its all the same recipes you've shown previously. It was annoying because I dont wanna watch 5 other videos just to see that weeks wfd recipes. Hopefully Im making sense here lol. I had forgotten about her and hadnt subbed to her until she popped up in my suggested videos again. She was showing full recipes and not just saying go watch 15 other videos to see how to make this recipe, so I subscribed. Now its her making the same food over and over again or dishes and making her bed.
    Snoozefest again.
    Her obsession with food is a bit weird.

9.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I tried to go back and watch her most recent video (rainy day homemaking or something like that) and it's so BORING. It's literally only her cleaning with crappy music behind it and a couple of useless voiceovers here and there.

10.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She is truly one of the most boring people in You Tube. Nobody wants to watch her make her bed or do the mountain of dishes she has.

11.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They bought an RV and are going to be living in it full time. She said they've decided not to buy her father in laws house and want to get out of the city. Poor Winston. Stuck on a bus with Tamara. No thank you.

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Get out of the city? I didn’t think they even lived in the city. And didn’t they just move into the upstairs part of that house fairly recently?

13.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I worry about Tamara’s mental state, and I say that with all sincerity. I don’t think she knows what she wants. Right now she wants to be a homesteader. Next week, who knows. Her FIL’s house is very nice but it looks to sit on a hill and would be difficult to have a large garden, but can you really picture Luke working a farm? He doesn’t appear to be at the top of his health right now. The vaping sure won’t do him any favors. I’m probably at least 20 years older and I have more stamina.
    Any bets how long it takes before she’s stir crazy living in a travel trailer? She may think this change will help her mental state but such a big change may make it worse. She needs to get a job. I hope she’s not planning on being a SAHM at the campground. I think she is imagining a life that isn’t going to materialize but I really hope it turns out the way she hopes.

14.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    How's she going to have a prepper pantry in a travel trailer??

15.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cardboard food @ 5/10/2024, 02:58 PM) 
    How's she going to have a prepper pantry in a travel trailer??

I just watched and was like she is crazy. To downsize into an Rv with all that food -her prepper pantry and then all that crap in basement cause she thinks ther is gonna be an apocolypse, like no way and to prep food in a small RV? Then shes like I will still have my flower garden beds here I can use? How ? won't people be living there who buy it ? Like what was point of buying a 80000 camper when u can live there free. The house is too big ? No its a normal middle class home , like what are they doing ?

378 replies since 25/3/2022, 18:03   26584 views