With her Barbie luggage in tow, she doesn't know where to go. Pt. 74

Eating on towels, praying this food won’t tear up my bowels.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks to rfjox and Idontknoooow for the title! It had to be trimmed to fit the allowed letters.

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    :hearty-laugh:

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    LOVE the title!!!! :7043: :funny_dancing_stickman_smiley_e

4.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    LOVE it! <3

5.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Carnivore is much cleaner. Since there is dirty keto, I'll say she is on dirty carnivore. Why couldn't she order a steak from room service? If she stayed at the Paris Hotel, Gordon Ramsey's steak restaurant is there and many other restaurants. You mean to tell me she can't eat chicken on a trip. :5153:

6.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I agree with the poster that said Lisa is probably selling the Monat to Jawn, her mom and dad, maybe even her brother and sister-in-law to get to the $600 per month. She is probably paying for it but putting it in their names. She probably gets some sales too through her social media links.

Those MLM schemes are such a racket and you really don't make much money.

Yes, Lisa is definitely on dirty carnivore. She is on the worst possible form of carnivore. Processed saturated fatty meat smothered in salt.

7.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (beautyknowitall @ 4/15/2022, 04:44 PM) 
    Carnivore is much cleaner. Since there is dirty keto, I'll say she is on dirty carnivore. Why couldn't she order a steak from room service? If she stayed at the Paris Hotel, Gordon Ramsey's steak restaurant is there and many other restaurants. You mean to tell me she can't eat chicken on a trip. :5153:

She was staying at the MGM
    The reason why she only ate processed fast food during the whole trip? because she was paying for it herself, and Lisa (I would argue due to undiagnosed medical conditions) is completely unable to veer outside of what she's established as her "routine", so she is unable to process the thought "I need to eat meat, where can I can find meat that isn't served at McDonalds"

I'm now thinking about all the "trips" that she took where we know she was "out and about": she didn't organize a single one of them, and I'd be my last dollar that she didn't pay for the majority of the trip--including food--either. Notice that on the last trip she took (to NYC with Brooke) there was absolutely NO mention of food and where they ate. That's because they probably ate pizza, street dogs, and fast food the whole time they were there, likely to Brooke's chagrin since the girl--for all her faults--does seem to enjoy a delicious meal and isn't afraid to try new things

For what it's worth that trip also took place during the time that she supposedly claims she was at her "worse" health-wise, yet she never mentions it when she's on one of her rants about how difficult everything was before she went carnivore ;-) so how come this specific trip wasn't a problem for her, when everything else was? :rolleyes:

8.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    EVEN in Vegas when seeing her horse face in a picture along with other ladies, it SCREAMS PLASTIC SURGERY. It doesn't even look like a face anymore. So FAKE. Just like her.

9.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Can you tell who DOES NOT use Monat?!?
    Attached Image
    19D1BC39-370A-45A7-BA4E-916ED30867BE

10.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She can't even put her hand around the girls without making a fist. :fist-shake: Screenshot_20220415-141024

11.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 15/4/2022, 20:17) 
    She can't even put her hand around the girls without making a fist. :fist-shake: Screenshot_20220415-141024

I know!! That is so bizarre!

12.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Fist clenching . . .
    Stress, would be my first guess. Anxiety, would be my second guess. Those are both common reasons why people clench their fists,often without realizing it. Anger is a third guess, as well. All three, a random, and changing reason?
    Her life is a myriad of issues, real, created, imaginary . . .

13.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I would love to know what those other ladies in Las Vegas thought of Lisa.

14.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yay, to the title!

I GUARANTEE Lisa will use all those stupid food pictures to do a “Wellness Wednesday” video about staying on Carnivore while on vacation tips, or something to that effect. She took photos of those donuts for a reason to show there was temptation but she didn’t cheat. She really has an ED, and she uses the IBS as an excuse so no one can question her. She really disgusts me with that suggesting that idiotic diet to her followers along with the MLM nonsense. She is the epitome of an uneducated moron. It wouldn’t upset me as much if she didn’t preach this to other people and lie.

15.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    How would we ever know if she succumbed to her donut weakness and it made her sick? Shed MEVER confess. :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

She's gonna say how wonderful it all was and the shopping was out of this world. She'll also say the food was fantastic.

She'll begin video as: "IIIII've got sooooooo many great things to show you that I'll probably split this video in half." :sleazy_smiley_emoticon:

Then she will sicken us with a rediculous array of costly and wasteful luxury purchases. :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

900 replies since 15/4/2022, 04:21   76739 views