Status
    Following

4.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    HAHA and thanks to Zizi for suggesting it as a title!

QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 4/17/2022, 03:12 PM)
    I enjoy Steven but I can’t ignore the fact that he chooses to stay with someone as vapid and selfish as Prissy. Love can’t be that blind. He must be OK with Prissy’s behaviour and that makes me suspicious of Steven.

If he is indeed a nice person, then I hope he leaves Prissy’s selfish ass because Steven deserves to find happiness with someone who appreciates him and doesn’t treat him like a cash machine and a depository for his snark.

Does anyone think Steven is possibly a doormat when it comes to Chris's treatment of him? Or does he just not give a crap about what Chris says about him online?

I agree Steven deserves to be with someone who appreciates him, and that someone doesn't appear to be Chris, not from what I can see.

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Great title, the simplicity of it made me chuckle :thumbs-up:

I don’t understand how Steven puts up with him either, they seem like roommates who may or may not share a bed?

6.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 4/18/2022, 09:17 PM) 
    Does anyone think Steven is possibly a doormat when it comes to Chris's treatment of him? Or does he just not give a crap about what Chris says about him online?

It might not be what you or anyone else wants to hear, but I think Steven loves CA and CA loves Steven. I think they have a dynamic to their marriage that works for them albeit it being off putting to those of us who watch 10 minute vlawgs that he rarely if ever puts out. I've tried to consider what their dynamic is but at the end of the day, that'd just be me assuming something that could be completely false or made up.

One thing I came up with when asking why CA may talk the way he does to/about Steven is that Steven is a lawyer. He rarely if ever is home and that may cause some riff between the two. Again, that's just an assumption. They both have successful careers that are lucrative and I see them living their best lives in the little peek into their world that he does put out. My uncles talk the same way to one another and are well into their 50s and have been together for years. That's not me saying it's right. That's me throwing an idea out there. Steven is my favorite person on Youtube without having a channel himself. I also think he's one of the wisest because he's not shown much and probably because he doesn't want to be.

QUOTE (Trixie27 @ 4/19/2022, 03:13 AM) 
    I don’t understand how Steven puts up with him either, they seem like roommates who may or may not share a bed?

There have been plenty of IG stories where Steven is in bed next to CA reading. I honestly just think their marriage dynamic is a lot different than say yours or mine.

7.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m jealous. He’s in bed at 2pm watching housewives on a Thursday.

A94D7839-C960-4713-8C38-6032F398B046

8.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Someone ought to send that to his boss.

9.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A lot of schools are off this week too.

10.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Literally every story he posts lately is of him sitting in bed or on the couch watching tv. And that's fine if that's what you want to do, I would if it weren't for kids (!), but it's not 'content'. Can you buy something outrageous please Chrissy!

11.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (unpreparedlikejen @ 19/4/2022, 14:38) 
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 4/18/2022, 09:17 PM) 

It might not be what you or anyone else wants to hear, but I think Steven loves CA and CA loves Steven. I think they have a dynamic to their marriage that works for them albeit it being off putting to those of us who watch 10 minute vlawgs that he rarely if ever puts out. I've tried to consider what their dynamic is but at the end of the day, that'd just be me assuming something that could be completely false or made up.

One thing I came up with when asking why CA may talk the way he does to/about Steven is that Steven is a lawyer. He rarely if ever is home and that may cause some riff between the two. Again, that's just an assumption. They both have successful careers that are lucrative and I see them living their best lives in the little peek into their world that he does put out. My uncles talk the same way to one another and are well into their 50s and have been together for years. That's not me saying it's right. That's me throwing an idea out there. Steven is my favorite person on Youtube without having a channel himself. I also think he's one of the wisest because he's not shown much and probably because he doesn't want to be.

QUOTE (Trixie27 @ 4/19/2022, 03:13 AM) 

There have been plenty of IG stories where Steven is in bed next to CA reading. I honestly just think their marriage dynamic is a lot different than say yours or mine.

Ok prissy

12.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 22/4/2022, 05:14) 
    QUOTE (unpreparedlikejen @ 19/4/2022, 14:38) 

Ok prissy

Yeah that’s it. I’m CA because I think Steven loves CA for whatever quirky reason that may be. Good one.

QUOTE (toneitup pancake @ 22/4/2022, 00:33) 
    Literally every story he posts lately is of him sitting in bed or on the couch watching tv. And that's fine if that's what you want to do, I would if it weren't for kids (!), but it's not 'content'. Can you buy something outrageous please Chrissy!

Oh you know he has. It’ll be a few weeks before he shows us on Instagram or finds a way to sneak it into the background in one of his videos.

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    All that laying around is gonna fatten Prissy right up again.

Haven't seen any smug workout posts lately, have we?

14.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Counting all of my $$$$ while in the house that Don bought

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ooooooolikejen @ 24/4/2022, 02:52) 
    All that laying around is gonna fatten Prissy right up again.

Haven't seen any smug workout posts lately, have we?

Nope, we haven’t. That is until he reads your post when he wakes up tomorrow morning at 4am then posts his 7am Peloton ride with his phoney Christian Dior tote strategically placed in the background
    :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

15.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    He now has COVID. We will never hear the end of it for a week.

889 replies since 18/4/2022, 18:42   87947 views