Christopher Allen: A Little Piece of Self-Involved Shit Pt. 15

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    More wasteful spending. I would love to see what his basement must look like. There must be bins upon bins down there.

2.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    3FE80549-D7C9-470D-BA74-6B7FFC572773Here's his reflection in one of the "ordaments". You can't hide from The Bakery Christopher :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

3.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This one is better....
    Attached Image
    2C1277C7-34FE-467F-B667-B5D9C824734E

4.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Caution - Expansion Under Way

5.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MysteryMeat @ 10/16/2022, 05:22 PM) 
    3FE80549-D7C9-470D-BA74-6B7FFC572773Here's his reflection in one of the "ordaments". You can't hide from The Bakery Christopher :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

oh my goodness. Y'all better than the FBI.

6.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    If it were a side effect of medication then we’d be hearing all about it.

Consistency is really hard. I get it.

7.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Changing stockings again. When asked why only 3, he said they are for decor only. Such a strange guy

8.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Counting all of my $$$$ while in the house that Don bought

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Shelbi @ 17/10/2022, 21:28) 
    Changing stockings again. When asked why only 3, he said they are for decor only. Such a strange guy

Waiting for some ridiculously hideous LV stockings to be hung by the chimney with care 🤪

9.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shelbi @ 17/10/2022, 21:28) 

Good grief. I have the same stocking that I’ve had since birth.

Though I’m a little surprised he doesn’t stuff those too, full of overpriced junk. (At least his anyway)

10.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Is he doing a vlogmas this year?? If he’s embarrassed about his weight, he might chicken out. Goodness knows he’s been super lazy this year with posting. I just want to see Steven, he’s my fav.

11.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gnat411 @ 18/10/2022, 13:52) 
    Is he doing a vlogmas this year?? If he’s embarrassed about his weight, he might chicken out. Goodness knows he’s been super lazy this year with posting. I just want to see Steven, he’s my fav.

He posted this teaser on IG stories a few days ago. Whether or not he follows through is another thing.

20221010_125626

12.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I feel terrible for him, I really do. I’ve gained and lost weight like that and it’s so depressing when you gain it all back. I don’t think laying in bed at 6pm is going to help tho.

13.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WasteofTime @ 19/10/2022, 18:40) 
    I feel terrible for him, I really do. I’ve gained and lost weight like that and it’s so depressing when you gain it all back. I don’t think laying in bed at 6pm is going to help tho.

I do too. I’ve been up and down the scale my whole life. When I’m heavy I don’t want to run into anyone I know in public. It’s very depressing. I definitely don’t wish him any ill will even though he can be annoying and very immature. I’m starting to think he would probably do himself a big favor and get off public social media. I don’t think he has the thick skin/ego needed

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Miss Pie @ 10/19/2022, 09:43 PM) 
    QUOTE (WasteofTime @ 19/10/2022, 18:40) 

I do too. I’ve been up and down the scale my whole life. When I’m heavy I don’t want to run into anyone I know in public. It’s very depressing. I definitely don’t wish him any ill will even though he can be annoying and very immature. I’m starting to think he would probably do himself a big favor and get off public social media. I don’t think he has the thick skin/ego needed

Agreed to both the comments. Its very hard when you regain weight. Its just depressing enough without being on social media

15.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    #1 thing that would help him lose weight is ditch the wine. The sugar alcohols are so hard on the liver. He can’t burn fat if his liver is compromised. He would also be less depressed because neurotransmitters are created in the liver for the brain. He is dealing with extreme anxiety and depression. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s on antidepressants but they have lost their efficacy over time. And recently he was put on a series of anti-clot medications (not sure of the side effects) alongside psychotropics that typically cause weight gain. Give up the alcohol and start doing intermittent fasting. He would drop the excess weight super fast. I used to coach at a natural weight loss clinic and the men always lose lbs so easily with simple changes. They don’t have to contend with the hormone fluctuations like women do. Testosterone burns fat, estrogen stores it. If he lost a few lbs he would feel more positive and confident.

889 replies since 18/4/2022, 18:42   87947 views